[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

So why don’t we lynch Reborn then? Or is there a cost to lynch the cult leader? Someone mentioned the cult leader can’t be roleblocked two nights in a row. So if we keep him alive he can kill tonight.
If Cult Leader dies, another member will replace him/her. You can keep roleblocking Reborn to prevent him from killing/converting.

So why don’t we lynch Reborn then? Or is there a cost to lynch the cult leader? Someone mentioned the cult leader can’t be roleblocked two nights in a row. So if we keep him alive he can kill tonight.
Post automatically merged:

Vote Lynch Hawk
who said that? found nothing in the wiki

If Cult Leader dies, another member will replace him/her. You can keep roleblocking Reborn to prevent him from killing/converting.
seems I misremembered what Kiwi said. If the cult leader is roleblocked the cool down falls away. So I guess it is best to continue to roleblock him.

who said that? found nothing in the wiki
Misremembered an earlier Kiwi post that I skim read.

Vote Lynch Reborn

Alright. This is it, @Reborn come claim and explain what actions you performed the previous nights.

Something that doesn’t make sense was why N3 was a killing night.
And I just checked with Drago and he said that if cult leader was roleblocked, he does not have to wait the cool down again. And @Seraphoenix said he roleblocked Reborn N1

which adds up:
N1 - a fail conversion because Sera blocked Reborn
N2 - second try and converting
N3 - possible cool down night, so performs a kill
N4 - conversion night again.
This post

So are we just waiting for Lanji? I wouldn’t mind ending the phase early.

was thinking the same tbh
his (stand guard) ability was the most important lead for town during d3, so I want to see who he visited nothing

@Queen I will mark Reborn next NP.
sure, the problem is he can commit suicide during the day phase, but I don't think he would do that and allow the other cult members to get lynched in his place

ignore the "nothing"

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It was your first game right?

You have potential to become good player.

Keep playing mafia to improve yourself.

I have lots of things to say to others here who have played few games already but I would avoid doing it right now and wait for end of the game if it happens soon:suresure:

Rebornimformer is signing off. Have a good day

It was your first game right?

You have potential to become good player.

Keep playing mafia to improve yourself.

I have lots of things to say to others here who have played few games already but I would avoid doing it right now and wait for end of the game if it happens soon:suresure:

Rebornimformer is signing off. Have a good day
Yessir

Hahaha I intend to. :fullmom:
Because we suck? Alas

Status
Not open for further replies.