[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Also, TAC ain't scum. I'm the Scorned and used my ability to force him to claim his true role and alignment. So he's legit Blue Dragon. Since I can pick my targets just tell me who you wanna lynch so that I can mark them.
The Scorned is a Unique Social class that belongs to a Neutral faction with the objective to see 2 marked targets executed.
@Natalija Does this line up with what you looked into?

Don't think I will be able to contribute much more this DP. Got a lot of assignments to do that we got today at school, so sorry for not being active.
What exactly is your Role and what you find out about Tac in your investigation?
Both were in a sync at D1 while addressing Al. Sera was calling him suspicious and non townie without anything to back/ Wolf was calling Al on his shitty way of rating people on Good or Bad. (Al was just demonstrating though.) After the Lynch was led upon DA, both vanished from the game.
On D2 Sera is just switching votes and playing Dumb/
Post automatically merged:

Vote Seraphoenix
What do you think of Tac n Cinera?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Also, TAC ain't scum. I'm the Scorned and used my ability to force him to claim his true role and alignment. So he's legit Blue Dragon. Since I can pick my targets just tell me who you wanna lynch so that I can mark them.
LMAO. Are you, neutral, seriously suggesting an alliance with town? How could we trust that you don't betray us for Cult?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Because you guys have the votes and I need them for the lynch.
And I guess you're also afraid the prince my execute you?

You're not strictly Anti-town, from the wiki. So in theory if we decide to partner with you, it comes down solely to our reads on who to mark.

This also means we'd be locked in on who to lynch or we'd waste your Mark. It would tunnel us into one option or we'd be very casual with disregarding your marking.

This also could just be a Fool ploy to be lynched still—both Fool and Scorned have the Troll Box.

Haha, I genuinely laughed out loud. I'm not sure Scorned has such an ability, anyone? Troll Box?
You maybe got forced into saying this by someone. Or you're a Fool and realised we will not lynch you after all.
@Natalija Does this line up with what you looked into?
She is supposed to be Support or Social, yes. But her statement makes no sense whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.