[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both were in a sync at D1 while addressing Al. Sera was calling him suspicious and non townie without anything to back/ Wolf was calling Al on his shitty way of rating people on Good or Bad. (Al was just demonstrating though.) After the Lynch was led upon DA, both vanished from the game.
On D2 Sera is just switching votes and playing Dumb/
Post automatically merged:

Vote Seraphoenix
serapheonix you said you saw something peculiar in one of al's post
am going to need you to point out what you found

I'm thinking that Al might be fulfilling some requirement of his role. One of his posts was very peculiar.
this post here
pls expand on it.

D

Dragomir

Day 2 Vote Tally: 18-hour Mark(ignore how this isn't actually at 18 hours)

Voters:
Cinera -> TheAncientCenturion -> Flower -> TheAncientCenturion
Lanji -> Flower ->*
Natalija -> Flower -> Cinera
Kiwipom -> Flower -> Krogothwolf
NeutralWatcher -> Flower ->*
Flower -> TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion -> Cinera
Yotanwa -> Flower
Finalbeta -> Flower -> Cinera
Seraphoenix -> Flower -> TheAncientCenturion
Dark Admiral -> Seraphoenix
Reborn -> TheAncientCenturion

Cinera - 3
TAC - 3
Krogothwolf - 1
Seraphoenix - 1

Non-voters: Chrono, Inflamed Haki, Fiji, Hawks, Zoro D Goat, Queen, and Krogothwolf.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yes I have been more polite and less aggressive this day. And , I already made it clear that I wasn't well on day one. And, I simply don't want to be much aggressive because it takes lot of mental toll in scum hunting and digging post while being aggressive. It's really exhausting and don't expect aggressiveness from me under such conditions.

Infact, in last game the reason I acted aggressively was because my role had condition to do so... here is that role description of last game

Passive - Aggresive] - Juuzou lacks emotional understanding, he is willing to confront anyone without caring to put any facade as such the player needs to act aggressively in the game thread. If he fails, he will mod-blocked the following night

You people should more look into who is contributing how instead of simply sussing someone based on "oh he became polite so he is scum" because what matters is how much one is contributing.

Despite being polite and not aggressive, my reads were right on day one.

I am a bit suspicious on Flower because of her initial reaction on my questioning and then being inactive. It could be due to time difference so I will wait for more activity from her..
I am not inclined to push Lynch on dark admiral

As far as Dark Admiral is concerned then I think it's case of misunderstanding the write up. He is mixing up lore with game mechanics.

Anyway, it's night time here so I would be sleeping.

I don't think Cinera game play is like cult. There is slight chance he could be neutral but I am more inclined to believe he is BD.

Tac is more suspicious to me but frankly speaking, I don't want to push his case either because my reasons aren't concrete and are mere speculations. He could have neutral killing role and he couldn't.

I would prefer that we invest him and Cinera.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
@Natalija I am not a serb i am croatian lol

Anyway, Dark Admiral - Cinera
I think those 2 are scum buddies
Iffy on Neutral Watcher.

I'm re reading last phase but i def see DA - Cinera - NW interactions i don't like

I think Cinera has pointed out Dark Admiral slip. Natalija asked how many bastards to kill and Dark Admiral replied "As in Unseen faction". So I think Dark Admiral is scum.

Guilty
Look at this

He said Cinera pointed out Slip from DA and then proceeds to vote for Cinera to be lynched after saying DA is scum
That makes no sense and it is a scum vote , not even a sheep vote.

NW - DA - Lanji
2/3 is scum there

Anyway, Dark Admiral - Cinera
I think those 2 are scum buddies
Iffy on Neutral Watcher.

I'm re reading last phase but i def see DA - Cinera - NW interactions i don't like

Look at this

He said Cinera pointed out Slip from DA and then proceeds to vote for Cinera to be lynched after saying DA is scum
That makes no sense and it is a scum vote , not even a sheep vote.

NW - DA - Lanji
2/3 is scum there
any particular reason I am mentioned in this group

aight then
not in support of this lynch at all . could see how he thought the conspiracy part highlighting the unseen specifically could be read in a totally different way. however neutral cleared it up by asking drago. I dont see it as anything but a mistake.

regardless since lynching gives us info
guilty.
"As it has been highlighted for your preference, I've actually never said Unseen faction is in the game. I simple stated the possibility of that."

"as in Unseen factions.."
yup def sus

GUILTY
@Hawks
I voted guilty based on consistency of dark admiral trying to defend himself but I clearly understood how one could see the unseen portion of the write up in the conspiracy and assume we had unseen in this game.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
@Hawks
I voted guilty based on consistency of dark admiral trying to defend himself but I clearly understood how one could see the unseen portion of the write up in the conspiracy and assume we had unseen in this game.
You seem to be taking his words quite honestly in a game thats all about lies and deception. Whats there to push you from seeing him as scum to suddenly believing his word word to word

What's the case against Wolf?
Not giving opinions bt mechanics informations? Is there more?

Sera is inactive, not really much to go after him at this point.

Vote Tac
why tac
any specific reason
with krog on day one it was posting without substance and meeting the post requirement to perform his night roles.
day 2 a lot more activity but also more substantial as well.

You seem to be taking his words quite honestly in a game thats all about lies and deception. Whats there to push you from seeing him as scum to suddenly believing his word word to word
I take his word seriously because after he pointed out the conspiracy part I thought the same .
I thought drago had hinted on what we were facing till neutral said its just lore copied from the wiki
dont pay too much attention to it.

Hahaha sorry!! Either way, welcome! Glad to have a neighbor here, I'm Serbian.
What's the case against Wolf?
Not giving opinions bt mechanics informations? Is there more?

Sera is inactive, not really much to go after him at this point.

Vote Tac
Why are you voting for him? Also, I think you have to post his full name for it to be admitted (wild guess)

Hmmmm, Wolf. He isn't struggling like the rest of us. He's laid back and stating game rules. For all we know, all of us trying to figure things out are all Blue Dragon. Scum just sits back and lies. That is why he's iffy to me.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
This is the Best Game so far @Dragomir.

Your behaviour is unusual here for someone that been tried lynching by same Candidtae. Is this your backup defense if Flower turns out townie?
Flowers is the Fool. I've explained in depth why I believed Flower could've been a town contrived to make those statements and I rescinded those claims once it became apparent that isn't an ability in this game. Don't cherry pick.

Another preplanned Defense Tac(?). Good Point tho, it's best if Investigators or Role Blocks don't reveal their targets.
@NeutralWatcher @Natalija
No, I'm fine being investigated. But the validity of any investigation we openly announce is called into question when Cult can deliberately mess with it in a number of ways. Investigating myself, Reborn, or anyone else who has requested it / suggested it would be fruitless if it's choreographed. I quite literally could be converted this night and be false cleared, in the worst case scenario for town, and now have a little more leeway to cause havoc.

I don't see Cinera as scum. His act was too risky for scum to pull. His reasoning makes sense but as others pointed out that his act was still suspicious and we can't exclude the possibility of scum making such bold move as well.

And, then there is this post

This post doesn't seem to be the case of scum....

On the other hand, tac claimed he was jailed. First of all, we don't know there is a prince in this game. But based on game, there is a good chance we have jailor.

Now, if tac really was jailed then that doesn't town clear him. Why?

No killing happened last night. This means no evil faction including cult and Neutral killed last night. Now we assumed that cult went for the convert but can we be sure of that? No.....
Read the wiki before making accusations. There's 10 neutral classes I see here, minus King that makes 9, and most seem to be very circumstantial with killings. I.E., limited and with other abilities. Not all of course. But it looks like neutral itself could not have a free pass to kill indiscriminately

https://tol.fandom.com/wiki/Neutral .

and, let's believe cult went for convert then also there is good chance that a neutral killing role existed that could have gone for the kill but that also didn't happen.

And, then tac begun this day with no counter sus on flower someone who literally pushed his case. He directly went against cinera. His posts regarding that looked like well thought out work for some reasons.

Since we have 3 votes on Cinera, one on krog and one on tac and If have to pick one as more suspicious among tac and cinera then I will go with tac.

Vote Lynch TAC
:choppawhat: I know this post is a little outdated now that you unvoted me, but did you not read my posts well enough? Because I listed quite clearly why I thought Flower was originally not as sus as Cinera. I put it down in several posts and discussed it with other users, asking for Finalbeta / Krog's opinion on the mechanic itself. A mechanic you yourself thought of in your breakdown If I'm remembering correctly.

Flower's blatant inconsistencies didn't line up with what I perceived to be scum and at the time Fool was just a mouth piece. I had no reason to seriously suspect Flower of it, because even then it feels like she's been a bit too blunt with how she's handling it and the obvious lying. So naturally I tried to think why Flower is acting this way and I remembered what happened to me in a previous game, but once that was tossed out, I didn't pursue that argument anymore.

Yes suspecting is the point of this game and I sus tac more.

If you find this suspicious then it can't be helped.

But I stand with my point - Cinera doesn't give vibe of scum to me especially not cult when we are sussing flower for being a fool. because no cult would act so eagerly to push a case...

He could be Neutral but neutral are lone wolf unlike cult having team members so neutral usually stay low key.

Infact, let's see. Since lynching give us info and you all find cinera sus so let's do that

Unvote
Day 2 Vote Tally: 18-hour Mark(ignore how this isn't actually at 18 hours)

Voters:
Cinera -> TheAncientCenturion -> Flower -> TheAncientCenturion
Lanji -> Flower ->*
Natalija -> Flower -> Cinera
Kiwipom -> Flower -> Krogothwolf
NeutralWatcher -> Flower ->*
Flower -> TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion -> Cinera
Yotanwa -> Flower
Finalbeta -> Flower -> Cinera
Seraphoenix -> Flower -> TheAncientCenturion
Dark Admiral -> Seraphoenix
Reborn -> TheAncientCenturion

Cinera - 3
TAC - 3
Krogothwolf - 1
Seraphoenix - 1

Non-voters: Chrono, Inflamed Haki, Fiji, Hawks, Zoro D Goat, Queen, and Krogothwolf.
Reborn unvoted me, so I should only have 2 votes.

I'm firm with Cinera. Could bite me in the ass. If it does, I'm more than willing to take the consequences. His behavior and eagerness to side with the Fool rubbed me the wrong way. We need to lynch someone and he's the person I'm most comfortable lynching.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Our first goal should be to confirm if King is good or bad. King has more chances to be evil than good and judging by the fact Kiwi didnt claim neutral king she is either town or scum king and odds to be scum King are higher.

As for the lynch - Cinera - NW - Lanji - Da.
NW has revealed he's Paladin earlier in the game phase. So we can take him out of the running here.

I don't think there's any way to verify Kiwi then asking her to get more active.

I don't really like or get this push on TAC under the assumption that because he's jailed and no kill means he's a killer. Cinera pushing it makes sense because he's the other in the crosshairs but the logic behind some of the reasons is very weak.

I find Cinera the most suspicious here in this game currently.

Vote Lynch Cinera

These assignments are pissing me off.

Seems like this game is a clusterfuck now.
Always is my foolish friend.

Both were in a sync at D1 while addressing Al. Sera was calling him suspicious and non townie without anything to back/ Wolf was calling Al on his shitty way of rating people on Good or Bad. (Al was just demonstrating though.) After the Lynch was led upon DA, both vanished from the game.
On D2 Sera is just switching votes and playing Dumb/

Vote Seraphoenix
You have no case. If you did you would post more than one liners.

Our first goal should be to confirm if King is good or bad. King has more chances to be evil than good and judging by the fact Kiwi didnt claim neutral king she is either town or scum king and odds to be scum King are higher.

As for the lynch - Cinera - NW - Lanji - Da.
The wikis ays its 65% of good and 35% of scum though and not neutral least with the most recent version of the game.

As of patch 2.0.1, the initial King will be assigned to Blue Dragon (65% chance of appearing) or Cult/Unseen (35% chance of appearing)

Status
Not open for further replies.