[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh i also still sus you Natalija, i know you role claimed, bt i still don't feel sure of you. Hence with flower out, Tac feels like best Lynch vote for nw.

I am not exactly sure bt you are being more Passive/Polite than you usually are. Is anyone else reading this?
You have the right to. Tomorrow I might get converted (I don't advise this to the Cult as I am a terrible liar), but trust me about Flower now.

Yes, I think he is too polite all of the sudden.
Ok. I think Cinera is clean in my eyes. He was first confused by the conflict between Flower and Nataljia but after Neutral cleared it out by his role hints he went on to unvote. And yeah, he had shown his suspicions on TaC yesterday too. He also actually caught up on DA's possible slip yesterday whereas many were just focusing on the opening Post. He is making geuine efforts here.
He was cornered at that point. He could have done it in panic of being discovered.

If I'm being honest - you replacing a specific player gives me vibes that you must be important.

I'm thinking that Al might be fulfilling some requirement of his role. One of his posts was very peculiar.
hmmm...:sus:
No idea but it certainly seems forced. I've never played this kind of setup so I don't know which kind of role would require you to post a certain way. In my experience though it's probably not a town role.
:few:
If it's between Cinera and TAC getting lynched I choose TAC :kayneshrug:

Vote Lynch TAC
I could not be the only one to see the inconsistency here.. :kayneshrug:

He was cornered at that point. He could have done it in panic of being discovered.

If I'm being honest - you replacing a specific player gives me vibes that you must be important.
Every role in a game like this is important so don't think replacing specific players makes him important. You read to much into it that way. Al subbed out and drago reached for the first available player. Hawks then subbed in for Power.

Drago follows a simple rule Sub > Modkilling so he will sub someone out before going for a modkill.

Based on Al's play yesterday he was sus because of how he was playing. I'm not sure on DA version 2 though.
Post automatically merged:

hmmm...:sus:

:few:

I could not be the only one to see the inconsistency here.. :kayneshrug:
Apparently he was reading and posting based on where he was at the time of reading.

Its a weird way to play but not sure if its totally suspect, yet....

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
From what I've seen you post here - you suddenly turned polite and I pinpointed the moment exactly after I accused you.
You know you give town read and scum read to people based on very small reasons... and it's not sign

Now it could be due to you being new player but you act like you know how to scum and twon read.

If it wouldn't for your claim that made sense, I would be definitely Sussing you for such gameplay

You know you give town read and scum read to people based on very small reasons... and it's not sign

Now it could be due to you being new player but you act like you know how to scum and twon read.

If it wouldn't for your claim that made sense, I would be definitely Sussing you for such gameplay
Yeah. I don't expect you to not adamantly deny being scum in any case.
Why? :D

reborn is asking more than enough questions this phase
only thing that changed is reborn choosing to not lynch on day 1 . I remember he was adamant about pushing a lynch day one last game cause we get info and the one before that.

I was of the opinion of a no lynch day 1 as well till the game mechanics were fully explained by final . why did you take a backseat knowing the dynamics of the game its pivotal to lynch even moreso than the last game we played?
@Reborn

Reborn

reborn is asking more than enough questions this phase
only thing that changed is reborn choosing to not lynch on day 1 . I remember he was adamant about pushing a lynch day one last game cause we get info and the one before that.

I was of the opinion of a no lynch day 1 as well till the game mechanics were fully explained by final . why did you take a backseat knowing the dynamics of the game its pivotal to lynch even moreso than the last game we played?
@Reborn
I am not inclined to push Lynch on dark admiral or anyone on day one for two reasons

1) primary reason is this game Mechanic is new for most if not all and one or two mistakes can happen regarding mechanics in initial phase unless its not something big enough to ignore.

2) probability of mislynch is high on day one especially if we consider that in last few games we ended up doing so.

As far as Dark Admiral is concerned then I think it's case of misunderstanding the write up. He is mixing up lore with game mechanics.

Also, Pardon me for lack of inactivity and scum hunting on my part today. I am not feeling well and I am quite exhausted to dig more posts and ask questions and using phone is putting strain on my eyes. I would be offline because of med.

probability of mislynch was high last game too but its less of a setback now because a townie could be converted. so its really because game mechanics are new to everyone?
but you did understand it,
I went back and saw you had a post summarizing the game mechanics. why didnt you act based onhow much you understood the game not the fact that everyone else was new to the game?
your aggressiveness wasnt tied to how comfortable players were mate , quite often you were the town lead and ready to take initiative. am going to need a bit more than that.

Reborn

I'm getting no scum vibe from Reborn either. His reasoning for not Lynching DA ind D1 was spot on. Even on D2 he is making some brilliant points.
Tbh, Sussing me and asking me questions is fine. It shows that they are engaged into scum hunting and it's good sign.

My only concern comes when people jumped on calling someone sus with no substantial reason

probability of mislynch was high last game too but its less of a setback now because a townie could be converted. so its really because game mechanics are new to everyone?
but you did understand it,
I went back and saw you had a post summarizing the game mechanics. why didnt you act based onhow much you understood the game not the fact that everyone else was new to the game?
your aggressiveness wasnt tied to how comfortable players were mate , quite often you were the town lead and ready to take initiative. am going to need a bit more than that.
I didn't understand your question. Can you make it more concise ?

And can you quote my post Where I explained game mechanics? Because I don't think I explained game mechanics in any of my post when I, myself is virtually clueless about it except for small things mentioned in write up about it and on wiki regarding it

Not much progress since I went offline. Let me first clear the post made to me before I go on scum hunting

You are mixing two different response of mine.
Below is the post I didn't like

Below is the response I liked that is "you admitting that you were diplomatic instead of brushing it aside"

It's picking up reactions which sometimes can get nit picky but I am reasonable enough to understand on what to follow up and what not to just like when I asked tac about flower, but I didn't follow up on it after tac and you gave answer that it was just a joke which made sense to me

You already answered it but read Below for detail answer

Its simple. Read the following passage. The whole passage is important but I highlighted the some thing important in blue.

This is from wiki
"
In Throne of Lies, there are two distinct enemy factions: the Cult and the Unseen, but only one faction will appear in any game. Before members of the Blue Dragon can eliminate the opposition, they must determine which faction they are up against.

Both the Unseen and Cult factions have the power to convert their enemies into allies. Even a trusted friend that has already been vetted by your abilities can become an enemy. The Blue Dragon must always be suspicious.

The Unseen will always start the game with an Assassin and The Mastermind. The Cult will always have a Cult Leader and a second loyal subject.

Now, let me jot down the highlighted part
1)only one faction out of Cult and unseen would be part of the game. But what's more interesting is to note that from wiki one can infer that game will start with either of evil faction having "TWO PLAYERS" - assassin and Mastermind in case of unseen and cult leader and second loyal subject in case of cult.

now, in general Mafia we played, mafia usually starts with fixed quota and are 3-4 in numbers. But in this game this isn't the case and evil faction will most likely start with two people and number can increase.

Now, you are right that Mafia pulling off this scum buddying tactic would be unlikely but first of all this isn't mafia and second, that's what made me question them "because it could be seen as unlikely to us that it could be pulled off" especially when evil faction will start only with two players as highlightled above and players involved are far more experience than anyone of us here.

Also, questioning anyone doesn't amount to seeing them as scum. We need to question everything instead of assuming that this can't happen.

Also, you guys have overlooked this post of mine where I kind of cleared al of scum buddying due to his meta being consitent but this became possibile for me only after getting reactions from him.

It's Only by repeated questioning and seeing the reaction that we deduce how consitent someone meta is to pin point Scums.
small things you pointed out in the wiki is whats relevant here. townie's could be converted.
am wondering why you had werent out for a vote based on information in this game at the very least in stark contrast to how I have seen you play previous games. in the post as well you have exactly what the wiki writes and then you noted/jotted the important parts.

expand on this pls
not just a blank statement
Both were in a sync at D1 while addressing Al. Sera was calling him suspicious and non townie without anything to back/ Wolf was calling Al on his shitty way of rating people on Good or Bad. (Al was just demonstrating though.) After the Lynch was led upon DA, both vanished from the game.
On D2 Sera is just switching votes and playing Dumb/
Post automatically merged:

Vote Seraphoenix

Reborn

small things you pointed out in the wiki is whats relevant here. townie's could be converted.
am wondering why you had werent out for a vote based on information in this game at the very least in stark contrast to how I have seen you play previous games. in the post as well you have exactly what the wiki writes and then you noted/jotted the important parts.
Cult can convert Only on nights and not during day.

So during day one we had no chance of anyone being convert and we started off game with limited two number of cult.

That time case was on dark and you. My sus was flower which i mentioned in one of the post. But pushing lynch on flower based on those small reasons isn't good idea.

And, I had no sus on you and dark to push Lynch.

And,since you brought up two last two games example so let me clarify

1) during last to last game, I had sus on tac on day one. But it was tin foil and I backed out later. You build on that and we had mislynch.

2) in last game, I had sus on tac and kiwi on day one. But I didn't push their case as it was simply based on meta. Then Celestia made a big slip and I casted vote on her and continued to defend it and thus giving me vibe she is scum and that's why I kept vote on her and I was wrong and we mislynched again.

Celestia made a genuine scum slip and that's Why I pushed for her vote.

So why do you think I should push flower case when I had no substantial reason to?

Why do you think I should vote either you or dark just to get infor when I didn't have sus on either of you?

Status
Not open for further replies.