[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Hahaha you had a change of heart pretty fast, makes me think I truly struck a chord. :smithnie:
No, nonono. By all means, if you find TAC most suspicious, go for it.
Nope! I changed my mind now.

Let's see how credible and good reads of you people are.

If cinera flips scum then I will admit that I am wrong and you guys are also free to invest me.

Nope! I changed my mind now.

Let's see how credible and good reads of you people are.

If cinera flips scum then I will admit that I am wrong and you guys are also free to invest me.
Don’t twist this, I’m fairly sure my reads are awful :milaugh:
Don’t go blaming us if it’s a mistake. You can kill TAC, but rest assured if he is a Blue Dragon, you are the number one suspect.

I still find TAC suspicious. He was so insistent on reading Flower as not Scum despite her bold push for his Lynch. He went as far as inventing a very contrived case for why she was Town (he did back off after it was revealed that such mechanics do not exist in this game). I can't in good faith permit my Mislynch, so I guess I'll vote TAC to reduce the chances I get Misslynched.
I don't see why it was very contrived. He investigated all possibilities since this is a new game and mechanics aren't completely clear yet. He asked whether or not a role framing Flower could be present in the game, which is a very legit questioning.

This is something entirely different from blindly believing that Flower wasn't eventually lying or that her word was more important than Natalija's + NW's. He did not do that in fact.

It also happens that there is a very good chance Flower is The Fool and that is exactly the reason as to why we are not lynching her.

That is meant to lower the chances of Flower and TAC flipping scum buddies here...

Reborn

Don’t twist this, I’m fairly sure my reads are awful :milaugh:
Don’t go blaming us if it’s a mistake. You can kill TAC, but rest assured if he is a Blue Dragon, you are the number one suspect.
Lol!

No one is sure who is scum. We go with reads. Mislynch happen just like yesterday. I didn't blame anyone for lynching dark admiral. Did I?

We still believed your claim based on reasoning. So, Your argument that if tac flipped BD makes me scum doesn't hold any merit.. I am suspicion of him but that doesn't mean I know for sure he is scum.

infact, the best way to deal would be to jail him tonight again. If no killing happen again tomorrow then he is likely to be scum. But then we have planned to jail flower for two nights....

So you tell me what we are suppose to do? Do you have any other way to deal with this? If yes then I am listening

Lol!

No one is sure who is scum. We go with reads. Mislynch happen just like yesterday. I didn't blame anyone for lynching dark admiral. Did I?

We still believed your claim based on reasoning. So, Your argument that if tac flipped BD makes me scum doesn't hold any merit.. I am suspicion of him but that doesn't mean I know for sure he is scum.

infact, the best way to deal would be to jail him tonight again. If no killing happen again tomorrow then he is likely to be scum. But then we have planned to jail flower for two nights....

So you tell me what we are suppose to do? Do you have any other way to deal with this? If yes then I am listening
I only suspect you because the way you’re suspecting him. And you went from telling me to chill to sounding really friendly from the moment I called you possibly evil. Those are the reasons.

IF Flower is the Fool; we should do nothing to her. Let her troll. Her goal then is to be executed, and we can’t grant that if we want to win. She cannot kill any of us during the night, as far as I understood. All she can do is convince someone she was framed tonight with her powers: in such a case, don’t trust her.
So if she can’t kill us, she is not dangerous.

TAC; I don’t know if he is telling the truth, but I don’t think he’s making up jail out of the blue. I would let him be because Prince might have jailed him on a whim. If TAC is Cult, there was still another member who might have converted someone during the night.

I would recommend both investigators and offensive classes to try out someone else.

Reborn

I only suspect you because the way you’re suspecting him. And you went from telling me to chill to sounding really friendly from the moment I called you possibly evil. Those are the reasons.

IF Flower is the Fool; we should do nothing to her. Let her troll. Her goal then is to be executed, and we can’t grant that if we want to win. She cannot kill any of us during the night, as far as I understood. All she can do is convince someone she was framed tonight with her powers: in such a case, don’t trust her.
So if she can’t kill us, she is not dangerous.

TAC; I don’t know if he is telling the truth, but I don’t think he’s making up jail out of the blue. I would let him be because Prince might have jailed him on a whim. If TAC is Cult, there was still another member who might have converted someone during the night.

I would recommend both investigators and offensive classes to try out someone else.
I think you are misunderstanding something here.

See when you jail someone then that player is not able to use his power. Tac claiming being Jailed isn't a problem. Problem is no killing happened last night.

Now let's assume that cult converted someone last night. But in every mafia game we played, there was always a Neutral killing role.

So, if cult didn't kill as they focussed on convert then why neutral killing role didn't?

There are three possibilities

1) yesterday host mod block three players..then it's possible that one of them was neutral killing role

2) player took the back seat and opted not to kill fearing that he can be tracked due to sus being on him

3) tac is one because he was jailed.

So now you understood why I have doubts on tac?
Post automatically merged:

How would Lynching me give information? No one has any information on me. They just suspect me because I pushed TAC's Lynch. :choppawhat:

Lynching me wouldn't prove anything based on my flip.

Recall that I said I was already suspicious of TAC before Flower claimed her Invest result?
I have a question for you.

Why you said if you pushed to trial then you will claim? Why not claiming right now and opting for claiming at last minute?

Reborn

What I find weird is has someone claimed role as prince?

Player who jailed TAC must be active player.

I mean if TAC is lying about being jailed someone here whose role is Prince should point this out.
Prince is very important role for BD and it's better if he doesn't claim or drop hint.

Neutral and nata you guys already claimed very important roles. We already lost a knight. Let's don't fish out prince identity.

Reborn

I mean if TAC is lying about being jailed someone here whose role is Prince should point this out.
Also it's not that tac is lying about being jailed.

I had been jailor in tos game. On night one, jailor tend to jail player on random sus. That player usually make a claim during Convo with jailor but since it's night one, jailor doesnt have any clue about whether that claim is right or not.

So, tac being jailed is likely considering the game mechanic. But my question comes up why no killing happened last night?

You have played Mafia earlier and you know neutral killing Role exist in each game. So, why no kill last night?

As I said, either there is neutral killing role among three mod block players or tac could be one or someone took back seat last night fearing investigation (most likely flower but she acted like fool so this seem less likely)

N

NeutralWatcher

Also it's not that tac is lying about being jailed.

I had been jailor in tos game. On night one, jailor tend to jail player on random sus. That player usually make a claim during Convo with jailor but since it's night one, jailor doesnt have any clue about whether that claim is right or not.

So, tac being jailed is likely considering the game mechanic. But my question comes up why no killing happened last night?

You have played Mafia earlier and you know neutral killing Role exist in each game. So, why no kill last night?

As I said, either there is neutral killing role among three mod block players or tac could be one or someone took back seat last night fearing investigation (most likely flower but she acted like fool so this seem less likely)
Maybe one of inactive player is SK.

I think you are misunderstanding something here.

See when you jail someone then that player is not able to use his power. Tac claiming being Jailed isn't a problem. Problem is no killing happened last night.

Now let's assume that cult converted someone last night. But in every mafia game we played, there was always a Neutral killing role.

So, if cult didn't kill as they focussed on convert then why neutral killing role didn't?

There are three possibilities

1) yesterday host mod block three players..then it's possible that one of them was neutral killing role

2) player took the back seat and opted not to kill fearing that he can be tracked due to sus being on him

3) tac is one because he was jailed.

So now you understood why I have doubts on tac?

I have a question for you.

Why you said if you pushed to trial then you will claim? Why not claiming right now and opting for claiming at last minute?
I understood it perfectly. But listen: Cult need to not kill on the first night but convert. If a Neutral killer aimed for another Neutral/player with healing properties, it was futile.

A Cult converted tonight.

A Neutral probably tried to kill - the victim saved himself with immune to death on the first night. Or one of the kicked out players are a Neutral offensive.

TAC could very well be a Cult or Neutral, but as there are more of them, that can't be deducted. Prince didn't alarm anyone about him being a liar over jail, so I will trust him for now.

1) Flower accused him and I know she's lying.
2) Cinera jumped on the bandwagon and no matter what he says, it was very dubious.
3) You came and even after 37 PAGES, you suspect him the most, while I never saw him say anything illogical so far.

You sound a lot like someone who was converted last night.

Reborn

Maybe one of inactive player is SK.
That's possible as well but we need to pinpoint based on sus
I understood it perfectly. But listen: Cult need to not kill on the first night but convert. If a Neutral killer aimed for another Neutral/player with healing properties, it was futile.

A Cult converted tonight.

A Neutral probably tried to kill - the victim saved himself with immune to death on the first night. Or one of the kicked out players are a Neutral offensive.

TAC could very well be a Cult or Neutral, but as there are more of them, that can't be deducted. Prince didn't alarm anyone about him being a liar over jail, so I will trust him for now.

1) Flower accused him and I know she's lying.
2) Cinera jumped on the bandwagon and no matter what he says, it was very dubious.
3) You came and even after 37 PAGES, you suspect him the most, while I never saw him say anything illogical so far.

You sound a lot like someone who was converted last night.
You are wrong.

If someone perform a kill and if that kill gets blocked or failed then host notifies next day that "someone tried to kill but failed"

But we didn't get any such info. The information we got is this "there are no deaths". This indicate that it's likely no one tried to kill last night.

Also you are mixing things again. I am not questioning tac was Jailed. He was likely to be jailed but my question comes regarding no kill...

Prince even if jail someone doesn't have power to cross check if claim made by jailed player is correct or not. He simply ask questions and based on answer decide whether to let go the jailed player or not.

Anyway, I am done explaining. Go with what you feel is right

You are wrong.

If someone perform a kill and if that kill gets blocked or failed then host notifies next day that "someone tried to kill but failed"

But we didn't get any such info. The information we got is this "there are no deaths". This indicate that it's likely no one tried to kill last night.

Also you are mixing things again. I am not questioning tac was Jailed. He was likely to be jailed but my question comes regarding no kill...

Prince even if jail someone doesn't have power to cross check if claim made by jailed player is correct or not. He simply ask questions and based on answer decide whether to let go the jailed player or not.

I didn't know about this detail. But still someone just might not have opted for a kill.

I'm not saying you're calling him a liar over jail, I'm just saying him being in jail doesn't automatically mean he is a killer like you make him to be.

I will go with my gut, and that is why you should do the same if you suspect TAC so much.

Reborn

I didn't know about this detail. But still someone just might not have opted for a kill.

I'm not saying you're calling him a liar over jail, I'm just saying him being in jail doesn't automatically mean he is a killer like you make him to be.

I will go with my gut, and that is why you should do the same if you suspect TAC so much.
That's why I said there are three possibilities.

1) neutral killing role is among three mod block players.. but they are inactive and we have zero reads on them. So we can't randomly lynch them....

2)tac is one because he was jailed.

3)the most sus players of day one feared that they can get investigated so decided not to perform any kill. It would again be like hitting blindly.

I am not 100% sure tac is scum..he could be BD as well. I just don't see Cinera as cult based on my reads on his post. He could be neutral but even that seem less likely to me.

Anyway, I have explained my case. It's not I want to Lynch tac based on just mere speculation..i never do that. it's better to invest him to be confirm. However, somewhere my reads say Cinera can't be cult and I fear that if he turned out to BD then we will lose another good player because of mislynch.

I saw there are 2 investigative role who can identify scums from Blue Dragon.

Sherif can identify Unseen.
Paladin can identify Cult.

So there might be 2 mafia factions.
NW has been hinting his role since start, so i don't sus him. He also claimed when he didn't need to, to help clear the mess, so he is BD.

The Cult Leader's Eradicate ability only has three uses, and is only rechargeable by sacrificing a fellow Cult member. This means that you should choose your targets carefully.
So Cult can also play suicidal with their Players?
Only problem is it's also too soon to play this card. Unless they applied reverse psychology.

Such sacrifice will also look like Fool play or bussing each other to temporarily confirm one townie. This game will get messier everytime.
Hence i primarily still sus Tac, his reply and defense of Flower also was unusual.

Tbh i also still sus you Natalija, i know you role claimed, bt i still don't feel sure of you. Hence with flower out, Tac feels like best Lynch vote for nw.

You are wrong.

That's why I said there are three possibilities.

1) neutral killing role is among three mod block players.. but they are inactive and we have zero reads on them. So we can't randomly lynch them....

2)tac is one because he was jailed.

3)the most sus players of day one feared that they can get investigated so decided not to perform any kill. It would again be like hitting blindly.

I am not 100% sure tac is scum..he could be BD as well. I just don't see Cinera as cult based on my reads on his post. He could be neutral but even that seem less likely to me.

Anyway, I have explained my case. It's not I want to Lynch tac based on just mere speculation..i never do that. it's better to invest him to be confirm. However, somewhere my reads say Cinera can't be cult and I fear that if he turned out to BD then we will lose another good player because of mislynch.
I am not exactly sure bt you are being more Passive/Polite than you usually are. Is anyone else reading this?
You agree or disagree Reborn?

Since Cult members will convert BDs, i think their Best bets would be experienced players or those with good abilities. Later couldn't be the case, not many role claimed happened. So the one we might sus the least and good players are likely candidate for Cult Conversion. And Reborn you also qualify.

Ok. I think Cinera is clean in my eyes. He was first confused by the conflict between Flower and Nataljia but after Neutral cleared it out by his role hints he went on to unvote. And yeah, he had shown his suspicions on TaC yesterday too. He also actually caught up on DA's possible slip yesterday whereas many were just focusing on the opening Post. He is making geuine efforts here.

Reborn

NW has been hinting his role since start, so i don't sus him. He also claimed when he didn't need to, to help clear the mess, so he is BD.

So Cult can also play suicidal with their Players?
Only problem is it's also too soon to play this card. Unless they applied reverse psychology.

Such sacrifice will also look like Fool play or bussing each other to temporarily confirm one townie. This game will get messier everytime.
Hence i primarily still sus Tac, his reply and defense of Flower also was unusual.

Tbh i also still sus you Natalija, i know you role claimed, bt i still don't feel sure of you. Hence with flower out, Tac feels like best Lynch vote for nw.

I am not exactly sure bt you are being more Passive/Polite than you usually are. Is anyone else reading this?
You agree or disagree Reborn?

Since Cult members will convert BDs, i think their Best bets would be experienced players or those with good abilities. Later couldn't be the case, not many role claimed happened. So the one we might sus the least and good players are likely candidate for Cult Conversion. And Reborn you also qualify.
Yup! I am being polite. I was ill on day one and just don't want to be continuously aggressive.

I am not passive though. I have fairly been active.

Also, yes you are right that most qualified players could be best candidate. There is no guarantee that I wouldn't be cult tomorrow.

But you are missing a point here.

Cult can increase their numbers even if one of them dies. So, all they need to do is to convert players and not necessary target good players.

This applies to all of us.

Ok. I think Cinera is clean in my eyes. He was first confused by the conflict between Flower and Nataljia but after Neutral cleared it out by his role hints he went on to unvote. And yeah, he had shown his suspicions on TaC yesterday too. He also actually caught up on DA's possible slip yesterday whereas many were just focusing on the opening Post. He is making geuine efforts here.
The slip was very very VERY weak and something anyone would make in a game with new factions/mechanics. Just seeing a user put on faction down in a post and calling it a slip is an extremely weak call considering all of us are new here to this type of game. Its a force slip read if you ask me and then keeps pointing it out to get others to focus on it. It's tunnelling onto a very tiny detail thats suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.