[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
@TheAncientCenturion why exactly you have sus on cinera? And, in the beginning it was not clear that flower could be fool and why you believed that flower could be pressured to vote against you Right at the beginning instead of believing that she could be scum?

Also, since you got jailed so Did you ask jailor why he put you in jail last night?
1. How quick Cinera was to jump on the suspicion that I was guilty off of virtually zero evidence and an immediate rebuttal. Cinera seemed too eager.

2. In earlier games, I was made to intentionally vote someone and sus them or I'd be mod killed. Given that Flowa behaved in a way I thought was dumb and was inconsistent if she was scum (I.E. saying Unseen instead of Cult), I thought she couldn't be scum. It made me think her actions could be contrived this way.

3. No real chatting happened. I sent 3 messages to the Prince, which only 2 had any real substance to them. Princesent me 2 back I believe. But again, no deep discussion happened.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Apart from few players most are inactive and this is seriously a problem.

Because flower will remain alive till tomorrow and she will definitely cast vote on some
1. How quick Cinera was to jump on the suspicion that I was guilty off of virtually zero evidence and an immediate rebuttal. Cinera seemed too eager.

2. In earlier games, I was made to intentionally vote someone and sus them or I'd be mod killed. Given that Flowa behaved in a way I thought was dumb and was inconsistent if she was scum (I.E. saying Unseen instead of Cult), I thought she couldn't be scum. It made me think her actions could be contrived this way.

3. No real chatting happened. I sent 3 messages to the Prince, which only 2 had any real substance to them. Princesent me 2 back I believe. But again, no deep discussion happened.
I can buy your cinera and flower being pressured argument but you remember that in ToS game I played as jailor.

From jailor perspective, imprisoning the most sus player make sense because if that sus player is in prison and no killing happen then jailed player could likely be scum

Yesterday, I don't think you were most sus player. We had flower, al, lanji, dark as well. Yet, you got jailed....this is actually quite odd behaviour from jailor.

That's why I asked you that did you ask jailor why he jailed you?

So he only send two pms to you..can you disclose those questions?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Apart from few players most are inactive and this is seriously a problem.

Because flower will remain alive till tomorrow and she will definitely cast vote on some

I can buy your cinera and flower being pressured argument but you remember that in ToS game I played as jailor.

From jailor perspective, imprisoning the most sus player make sense because if that sus player is in prison and no killing happen then jailed player could likely be scum

Yesterday, I don't think you were most sus player. We had flower, al, lanji, dark as well. Yet, you got jailed....this is actually quite odd behaviour from jailor.

That's why I asked you that did you ask jailor why he jailed you?

So he only send two pms to you..can you disclose those questions?
He asked me about my role / position in the town, then said it was a bummer after we talked. He mentioned a player or two he felt was sus and I agreed 100%. But, he didn't reply to me again before the game started.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
He asked me about my role / position in the town, then said it was a bummer after we talked. He mentioned a player or two he felt was sus and I agreed 100%. But, he didn't reply to me again before the game started.
are you willing to disclose who he was suspicious of? Or is it better to keep it under wraps for some reason?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Now, that's really odd.

Anyway, I have a theory.

It's quite weird that no killing happened last night. The game begun with two Unseen/cult members and their maximum strength at a time is limited.

So out of remaining 18 players it's safe to assume that we must be having at least two neutrals and based on past games experience, a killing neutral role is likely. Now, if Cult didn't kill last night and went for convert then also a kill should have taken place but there was no such thing.

Night one is safest to kill for a killer as players hardly have any concrete read yet no kill happened. This means, it's likely that killer took back seat fearing he/she could get investigated or among mod block players one has such role.

Hitherto unknown in these bountiful lands has been a criminal as miserable as Queen dowager @Kiwipom . For whom I withhold not but endless malice which burns hotter than a spurned son! Hereforth I declare, as chief physician of these lands that thy monarch is but wicked and unright! In body and mind, she is corrupted thoroughly! The cruelty shown to thee’s loyal subjects of whom wish to do no further than seek adoration reveals her hideous nature! I take umbrage with this tyrant for whom we have tolerated and her cadre of dopeless lackeys of Finalbeta, Queen and Cinera, for whom we can only assume has such lofty goals as removing our heads and sowing our lands with chaos! Nay! Nay I say! We shan’t be kept in such isolated doom, for I propose hope! Hope beyond the menace of Kiwipom the Cruel and the abysmal evils that fester under her treacherous tenure! For the wise and ever clear minded Al Sama is here, for whom I shall follow and name King! King of our kingdom and King of all Kings, for who all others of the Blue Dragon, mine own guild of great worship, shall follow! Beleaguered our hope may be by thyn cruel masters and forces of chaos, further strained via the foul maiden Flowa’s reads of which reek of morning manure, there be not darkness for the kingdom of the Blue Dragon! Our destiny is greater still, with which we shall claim through hands of justice! Follow me now, further into victory and cast away these chains of oppression and let not our eyes be cast towards the temptations of our vile monarch!
WTF is this?

If The Fool can make us lose the opportunity to lynch for 2 cycles it is quite best to avoid such scenario and see if the Prince does its work as soon as possible by Executing her. Whenever this doesn't occur we would still be trying to lynch her in a future as per last resource.

Unvote

I'm picking my second most sus as lynch replace because my case on him still stands currently.

Vote Lynch Cinera

Note: I'm still skeptical about Reborn because despite his meta has partially come back, there's something I noticed today. He is asking less questions than per usual, and this is not good at all in my opinion. He usually happened to ask a ton of questions to players, but I don't see it that much so far. He has been playing somewhat safely and more passively in my opinion.

Another detail I noticed is how vehemently Cinera defended his stance yesterday, by firmly asserting that Reborn's behaviour was being townish due his convincing defense in response to mine and Kiwipom's accusations, however he failed to see how he had dodged me right next after I had answered him.

D

Dragomir

Day 2 Vote Tally: 12-hour Mark

Voters:
Cinera -> TheAncientCenturion -> Flower ->*
Lanji -> Flower ->*
Natalija -> Flower -> Cinera
Kiwipom -> Flower -> Krogothwolf
NeutralWatcher -> Flower ->*
Flower -> TheAncientCenturion
TheAncientCenturion -> Cinera
Yotanwa -> Flower
Finalbeta -> Flower -> Cinera
Seraphoenix -> Flower

Cinera - 3
Flower - 2
TAC - 1
Krogothwolf - 1

Non-voters: Reborn, Dark Admiral, Chrono, Inflamed Haki, Fiji, Hawks, Zoro D Goat, Queen, and Krogothwolf.

Has anybody guessed why TAC had these weird posts? That he seemed to be forced to write? Is that a town role? Only Lanji seemed to care.
No idea
he had one post like that on day one
it was a whole lot of bullshit.
today he had another one talking like shakespeare. I really dont know if he's forced to do this . here's the one am talking about on day one
Alright, change in plans for me. I'm gonna be gone for the next few hours. Could be the rest of the day (actual day—not day phase). So before I'm gone, I just wanna make myself known...

We should not be fucking following these sword sympathizing fools here. @Kiwipom is nothing but a god damn blight upon our community. Even someone as scummy as myself, a die hard Sanji lover who knows only the passion of the kitchen and the FIRES of my contempt for all things authority and Zoro related, can see that she will lead us into naught but disarray! WE MUST UNIONIZE AND PUT AN END TO THIS ILL BEGOTTEN MONARCHY! WE MUST MARCH FORWARD, GOD DAMN IT. FOR A BETTER NATION. FOR A BETTER TOMORROW!

It's a joke.
its a joke is referencing asking flower not to dye not this post in bold.

Status
Not open for further replies.