[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly have always been skeptical about the solid chance of duplicates being present in the game, considering how many roles the game features and the fact we only have 20 players in the game, however this is the first time I play ToL and mechanics aren't familiar.

Cinera has been playing scummy to the point many players even suggested he was Fool, and he only claimed Butler the moment he was dead set, despite he had claimed he would do that earlier in the phase.

I honestly don't trust Reborn in this game however, which automatically gives me off a bad impression about Sera.

If you survive til Day 4, I'll be legitimately impressed lmao. There's a growing mountain of reasons why our places should be switched and you're somehow still only making them somewhat cautious of you.
I’ll use an ability to protect myself tonight so I’ll survive regardless :myman:

the growing reasons are just you repeating the same points lmao. Are you a little angry that you couldn’t bomb anyone? Imprisoned D1 and roleblocked D2. Then lynched :vistalaugh::hihihi: I would be furious too.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I’ll use an ability to protect myself tonight so I’ll survive regardless :myman:

the growing reasons are just you repeating the same points lmao. Are you a little angry that you couldn’t bomb anyone? Imprisoned D1 and roleblocked D2. Then lynched :vistalaugh::hihihi: I would be furious too.
Day 1—Sera is a mousy presence that contributes zilch
"I was on Reborn Night 1" - Sera
"Reborn was attacked Night 1 and I was on him." - Lanji
Day 2—Sera is a ghost. Where is he? This is spooooookkyyyyy
"I RBed TAC Night 2... But there's really no evidence..." - Sera
Day 3—Sera now claims second butler and continues to be quiet until I call him out

Lmfao. Class. Fucking. Act.
Post automatically merged:

you think am lying?

anyone here want to claim an an action on reborn n1 ?
No, this helps me.

What do you mean? You have info?
No I just want the chance to blow people up.

Day 1—Sera is a mousy presence that contributes zilch
"I was on Reborn Night 1" - Sera
"Reborn was attacked Night 1 and I was on him." - Lanji
Day 2—Sera is a ghost. Where is he? This is spooooookkyyyyy
"I RBed TAC Night 2... But there's really no evidence..." - Sera
Day 3—Sera now claims second butler and continues to be quiet until I call him out

Lmfao. Class. Fucking. Act.

No, this helps me.

No I just want the chance to blow people up.
I knew it! You just want to bomb people and in the end you’re gonna end up a dud :yearight:

Status
Not open for further replies.