[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 09: Throne of Lies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
If he wasn't yesterday, he's not today. Only the Leader can convert, and he used his power to kill.
Nat he was scum, it doesn't matter which night he was converted, the only person with the power to cause all of these players to die was him.

He conveniently switched reborn two nights ago.
Then he must of done the same tonight.

Don't buy any of his bullshit.

As for lynch today, we have to lynch Lanji. Not Reborn, Lanji must go now.

If he wasn't yesterday, he's not today. Only the Leader can convert, and he used his power to kill.
There legit was a Transport. Otherwise there would not have been a kill. Reborn was switched with somebody yet again. Thus Yo is scum. There is no arguing this and if you wanna win you have to stop pushing me now or else I take Lanji's offer.

Nat he was scum, it doesn't matter which night he was converted, the only person with the power to cause all of these players to die was him.

Oh and why would i come out and accot i transported Reborn n NW if i was scum, i could conveniently lied and said i empowered NW. Look, it was a mistake bt you still gonna point finger at me for that, you can lynch me.

We can kill Yo, too. To prevent Transports.

I disable Lanji's DA next DP, then.

N

NeutralWatcher

@Yo Tan Wa Claimed Flower is Cult Leader but Flower said she used Troll Box on Her Majesty Kiwipom and Her Majesty Kiwipom didn't deny this so Flower is confirmed Scorned.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE Said Flower is a Reaper but Reaper is Killer class while Natalija said Flower was Social/Special(IIRC) class. So Lanji also tried to push the lynch on Flower and Flower is Scorned as I mentioned above for Yo Tan Wa case.

You gonna side with Cults now we have low numbers? Showing the dark side Evil King?

@Yo Tan Wa Claimed Flower is Cult Leader but Flower said she used Troll Box on Her Majesty Kiwipom and Her Majesty Kiwipom didn't deny this so Flower is confirmed Scorned.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE Said Flower is a Reaper but Reaper is Killer class while Natalija said Flower was Social/Special(IIRC) class. So Lanji also tried to push the lynch on Flower and Flower is Scorned as I mentioned above for Yo Tan Wa case.
It's just you and me, buddy. And hopefully Yo. Kiwi is probably a lost cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.