[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You always deceived me, but I appreciate the words :happinesspunch:

Ok, if you think his response was reasonable, that's fair. But either way we gotta lynch someone, and you can't think of any reasons not to, so why not?

It will say a lot about me if he's town. That I'm a terrible mafia player :smithnie:

I don't care for keeping Cinera alive because I'm not sure he's town either, but Beta screams louder.
Well wait and see what everyone else thinks. I said I’m willing to lynch beta from the get go. It’s a good opportunity for knowledge and if he flips town I’m on cinera tomorrow like a bear at honey.
In which way did I make transpire that?

I noticed mammoth-like flaws and I voted TAC, this is the way Mafia games work.

He had outright asked me to lynch Cinera with him, he somehow made a 180 switch despite no major/relevant occurrence.

On top of it, he happened to unvote Cinera in spite of being firm on his lynch all this time and him not providing any substantial reasons to be worthy unvoted.
You’re an experienced Mafia player. You should know how this works.

There is a situation between two players and I have no proof of either being scum. I have strong suspicions of one but at this phase in the game I can’t be sure. Likewise, when you have 2 suspects it’s irresponsible to outright deny to lynch 1.

Your lynch will give us just as much info as Cineras. I hope you get that.

In which way did I make transpire that?

I noticed mammoth-like flaws and I voted TAC, this is the way Mafia games work.

He had outright asked me to lynch Cinera with him, he somehow made a 180 switch despite no major/relevant occurrence.

On top of it, he happened to unvote Cinera in spite of being firm on his lynch all this time and him not providing any substantial reasons to be worthy unvoted.
Don't play coy with me, mister. I have a great memory even tipsy.

He did that ages ago, you didn't react to it. After that you went on to attack me. And now suddenly you switch to TAC? It's a change of tactic. And also please don't say you didn't see it, because you see everything.

Well wait and see what everyone else thinks. I said I’m willing to lynch beta from the get go. It’s a good opportunity for knowledge and if he flips town I’m on cinera tomorrow like a bear at honey.

You’re an experienced Mafia player. You should know how this works.

There is a situation between two players and I have no proof of either being scum. I have strong suspicions of one but at this phase in the game I can’t be sure. Likewise, when you have 2 suspects it’s irresponsible to outright deny to lynch 1.

Your lynch will give us just as much info as Cineras. I hope you get that.
So you are watering the incongruence and giving my position credit, since you asked me to help you lynching Cinera, then made a 180 rally flip on me somehow, in spite of the lack of substantial changes in my behaviour.
You should have sticked with your will to lynch Cinera and have different consideration of me.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
So you are watering the incongruence and giving my position credit, since you asked me to help you lynching Cinera, then made a 180 rally flip on me somehow, in spite of the lack of substantial changes in my behaviour.
You should have sticked with your will to lynch Cinera and have different consideration of me.
So you don’t see the logic here? If it didn’t involve you I’m sure you’d be a fan of it. It gives us knowledge and there are only two chief suspects. So naturally you’re a candidate for being lynched. I don’t know why this is a shock to you.

Don't play coy with me, mister. I have a great memory even tipsy.

He did that ages ago, you didn't react to it. After that you went on to attack me. And now suddenly you switch to TAC? It's a change of tactic. And also please don't say you didn't see it, because you see everything.
I have been monitoring the game more than you did, in fact I might be the most active poster thus far.

I don't have to immediately react or even lynch because of flaws, I do if they can interlock and give birth to the right puzzle.

You don't lynch someone for a simple flaw unless it's a big one, it is a matter of concatenations, I hope I'm explaining myself thoroughly.

The reason I'm lynching TAC doesn't simply see him unvoting Cinera, but it goes way beyond.

So you don’t see the logic here? If it didn’t involve you I’m sure you’d be a fan of it. It gives us knowledge and there are only two chief suspects. So naturally you’re a candidate for being lynched. I don’t know why this is a shock to you.
Actually, don't scum resist lynching more?
I have been monitoring the game more than you did, in fact I might be the most active poster thus far.
100% facts. Doesn't mean you're not some kind of jester though.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
My reads so far :

Cinera vs Final : Cinera already did that in others games : if he thinks someone if not a good player or if it won't help much he can favor a lynch on them even if he is townie. He did that with Don or others players. So that move was not that surprising. But yeah I can agree that he did that right off the bat in the beginning of the game, It was quite sudden to single out a player like that and quite hard.
It is not completely out of character but weird nonetheless. Going too hard on someone can make you town-like or can create the idea that they are at each other throat when they can be in the same team.

About Final I don't know : he was attacked and he defended himself. The only think that was pointed and that can be true : his way of talking and reasonning is quite different this time. He talks quite well with nice vocabulary etc, and usually Final talks in a simplier way or defend himself more hardly.
This is not much so I won't push a case againts him.

Nat : attacked Final without a lot of reasons. Her case against him was quite slim.

Not a lot of things from others.

TAC flipping from Cinera to Final can be a problem.

Lynching Beta gives us info on Cinera and those who sided with him this day phase. So, he’s my vote. Cinera is also an option I want to pursue but the rest of town doesn’t seem to agree.

Vote lynch Finalbeta @Kiwipom
So this is the bs reason you were actually wanting to lynch me for?

What kind of info are you going to attain when you would technically be involved in the pot too when I will flip town.

You act as if lynching me will alleviate your position which is a dire to the bone mistake.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Finally caught up. I'm going to address Cinera vs Finalbeta because it came up again:
I want to make it clear that I was not (at the time at least) supporting his Lynch. What started it was me giving the reasons why someone might want to Lynch Beta as an explanation for Celestia's Lynch.

Saying that I was okay with Beta's Lynch is an attribute of the fact that:
  • D1 Lynches are very prone to Mislynches. There's not much information to go off on, and in my experience you're more likely to Lynch Town than Scum on Day 1.
  • For each candidate we were to Lynch, imagine the worst case scenario in which they turned out to be Town? Who would I regret this the least for? The answer to the above question is Finalbeta.
  • In my experience with him, he's rarely helpful as Town, and most of his Scum reads are just counter suspicions.
  • This is a strict no claim game. Roles cannot be disclosed and Action results cannot be shared. Reads, skill at the game and overall gameplay are much more important than your role in this game.

The above was the reasoning behind my original statement. I don't expect you to find it convincing, but that's the chain of thought I was following when I expressed that a Finalbeta Mislynch wouldn't be a big loss:
Beta is a good day 1 Lynch. He's not as likely to be helpful to Town as other players, so if his Lynch is a Mislynch it's not a big loss.
@TheAncientCenturion I never said that it would be beneficial, but as far as Mislynches go, better Beta than more adept players.

What followed in the back and forth was me defending my reasoning when Finalbeta questioned it.

Finalbeta never actively pushed me, so I don't see his switch to attack TAC as Scum indicating. Someone asking me to join them and Lynch someone I was in conflict with would ping me (they might have been trying to buddy me or take advantage of our conflict to head a Mislynch). I understand why Finalbeta would read TAC as Scum based on that.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
UNVOTE Jew

My vote againts him was to have his reactions about his vote against Marimo nothing came out of that so no reasons to vote against him now
I gave the reason why, he didn’t care for it but I think we sorted things out.

Also, I agree with your read on Nat and Cin, although I still find the latter most sus right now not because of his tactic, but the way he went about it.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Celestia > FB > Rayan
Light > TAC
Gianfi > TAC
Jew D. Boy > TAC > Marimo >....
Rayan > Jew >......
Nat > Light > FB
TAC > Cinera > FB
Queen > Celestia
FB > TAC

Beta - 2 vote
TAC - 3 vote
Celestia - 1 vote
Rayan - 1 vote

@Kiwipom When is the day done? Do we need to get our votes in soon?
Votes will be locked at 1 PM EST

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Finally caught up. I'm going to address Cinera vs Finalbeta because it came up again:
I want to make it clear that I was not (at the time at least) supporting his Lynch. What started it was me giving the reasons why someone might want to Lynch Beta as an explanation for Celestia's Lynch.

Saying that I was okay with Beta's Lynch is an attribute of the fact that:
  • D1 Lynches are very prone to Mislynches. There's not much information to go off on, and in my experience you're more likely to Lynch Town than Scum on Day 1.
  • For each candidate we were to Lynch, imagine the worst case scenario in which they turned out to be Town? Who would I regret this the least for? The answer to the above question is Finalbeta.
  • In my experience with him, he's rarely helpful as Town, and most of his Scum reads are just counter suspicions.
  • This is a strict no claim game. Roles cannot be disclosed and Action results cannot be shared. Reads, skill at the game and overall gameplay are much more important than your role in this game.

The above was the reasoning behind my original statement. I don't expect you to find it convincing, but that's the chain of thought I was following when I expressed that a Finalbeta Mislynch wouldn't be a big loss:

@TheAncientCenturion I never said that it would be beneficial, but as far as Mislynches go, better Beta than more adept players.

What followed in the back and forth was me defending my reasoning when Finalbeta questioned it.

Finalbeta never actively pushed me, so I don't see his switch to attack TAC as Scum indicating. Someone asking me to join them and Lynch someone I was in conflict with would ping me (they might have been trying to buddy me or take advantage of our conflict to head a Mislynch). I understand why Finalbeta would read TAC as Scum based on that.
I understand your reasoning a lot better now, but it definitely came off to me like you were pushing for a lynch on Final specifically right from the start even if you claim that wasn’t your intent. I’ll allow that this action objectively could still make you a townie, but it feels more subjective than anything, which is scummy.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Honestly, I still don’t get the feeling that TAC is mafia, but I guess I just don’t want to perpetuate the notion that we MUST lynch him on day 1 every time. I’ll accept the result if that’s where it goes.

Celestia still feels off to me for some reason...but seeing as I can’t presently quantify that reason, I’m not gonna risk it right now.

Since those two are less known to me, and my vote ultimately may not matter to the majority, I’m gonna go with my gut.

Vote Lynch Cinera

Status
Not open for further replies.