[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't like that kind of logic. Natalija and Light didn't sus Cinera fine so Finalbeta lynch can give info on their alignment but the same logic can be applied to you.

Reborn defended you and if we lynch you now it would give us info on Reborn.
Why not? We have a squabble;

Cinera v. Finalbeta

I find Cinera suspicious, but no one is willing to vote for him. No one follows my line of logic, they want to vote Finalbeta.

Alright. I'm open minded. Because, if Finalbeta switches, I can lynch Cinera. My target never truly changes, but I'm taking a roundabout way to get to him.

So, the entire time, I was after mafia member Cinera. That alone should give you the idea that I'm more trustworthy. I was the only person sans Beta that was truly vocal against him and I wasn't able to swap my vote back to Cinera before the round ended. But my logic was always; If we lynch Finalbeta, it helps lead to a Cinera lynch.

I said that time and time again.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
:luuh::laughmoji:

I don't like that kind of logic. Natalija and Light didn't sus Cinera fine so Finalbeta lynch can give info on their alignment but the same logic can be applied to you.

Reborn defended you and if we lynch you now it would give us info on Reborn.

I sus him for voting Finalbeta who he defended instead of Cinera who he was suspicious of but after hearing his reasoning that he voted Finalbeta to give info on Light and Natalija who kinda didn't find Cinera sus, I think my sus on TAC lessens a bit but his reply is kinda off for being rude and saying dumb.
My question to you is that do you think tac is Mafia?

Because earlier you said tac is scum and for you scum means mafia right?

So this implies tac is likely a Mafia for you.

Anyway, let me move on further

@Marimo_420 tell me that before game got started did you read the two opening post made by the hosts?

There’s no Maf. It’s a town vs Jester vs SK game.
Why you said this?

@NeutralWatcher
This is good reason why I don't think tac flipping isn't enough reason to push him as scum. Look at these two posts below

Your aggression towards Finalbeta is weird. I don't like it.
It's either a spite lynch / lynching for reasons outside this game or Cinera sees Finalbeta as an easy lynch and is floating the idea. Either way, I don't like the logic here.
The above two posts were made by him on page four and before final vs cinera even actually picked up properly. He was first one to vote him out and gave reason why he sus him.

To me, I don't think a Mafia would out a fellow mafia like this right at the beginning of day one especially when two parties involved (final and cinera) didn't argue so heatedly till that time and others were inactive or were simply joking around.

If tac is Mafia then why would he take risk of outing his own team mate so early and when no one else was sussing cinera much.

Either he is too risk taking and is bold move if he is mafia but this seem unlikely considering the context.

@Light D Lamperouge

Are you scum?

Last night nat was killed and primary reason could be because someone felt threatened from her. Interestingly, nat was sussing final yesterday. But before that on page 5, she made this post
Vote lynch @Light D Lamperouge

You’re not being any helpful
She had slight sus on light as well and she got killed last night. The only reason she would be killed by Scums would be when she was onto something or was engaging others into scum hunting Brandin her as a threat.

So light answer a question

Are you scum? Did you kill nataljia last night?

My question to you is

You said both cinera vs final is town vs Town situation right. You even gave argument in support of both of them.

Then why you find cinera more suspicious? And, just now you used the word "more". Implying you find even final a little sus right?

So my question to you are

1)if you find anyone little suspicious then why you gave town vs town read to both of them?

2)and, if you find both town vs town then why you find anyone suspicious and Cinera more?

You are contradiction yourself queen

And, you asked what contribution one can make during day one? Well let's just this game and look at jew d boy contribution. That's kind of contribution.

Why you didn't even ask a single question whole day despite being known for asking questions?
Post automatically merged:

Yes because give me evidence that tac is scum?

Do you have anything apart from he flip between final and cinera? If yes then sure I will listen but if not then this reason is tin foil.

So what? What if I am trying to do what you said? What will you do about it? Come at me? LoL

See this is my problem with you.

Whenever someone questioned you, you have tried to counter sus. Why? Nat, cinera,tac and now me?

Why being so defensive whenever someone is questioning you? This ain't townie play....

And, if you really are townie then you are playing very badly
jesus fucking christ, let me explain myself,
you don't expect a mafia member to be trying to create a bandwagon with no reasons in d1: that's the townies job
I thought cinera was supposed to know how to play mafia, so I legit thought it was a spite lynch when he wanted to get finalbeta lynched, specially when he called finalbeta a crap player, I didn't expect it to be his "scum strategy" or whatever that was
but finalbeta was acting as his usual meta, always accusing whoever accuses him while cinera was way more aggressive than usual, so I had a better town read on fb.
everyone seems a little suspicious in d1 lmao, I gave them a town read because I thought the chance of them being town was higher than of being scum, of course I wasn't 100% sure
and no I don't think finalbeta is suspicious, he sure as hell can't be mafia and the chance of him being the independent killer seems very low to me
weren't you complaining that I voted celestia? I did it to force her to give her read about finalbeta vs cinera discussion and you say I asked no questions???

Reborn

jesus fucking christ, let me explain myself,
you don't expect a mafia member to be trying to create a bandwagon with no reasons in d1: that's the townies job
I thought cinera was supposed to know how to play mafia, so I legit thought it was a spite lynch when he wanted to get finalbeta lynched, specially when he called finalbeta a crap player, I didn't expect it to be his "scum strategy" or whatever that was
but finalbeta was acting as his usual meta, always accusing whoever accuses him while cinera was way more aggressive than usual, so I had a better town read on fb.
everyone seems a little suspicious in d1 lmao, I gave them a town read because I thought the chance of them being town was higher than of being scum, of course I wasn't 100% sure
and no I don't think finalbeta is suspicious, he sure as hell can't be mafia and the chance of him being the independent killer seems very low to me
weren't you complaining that I voted celestia? I did it to force her to give her read about finalbeta vs cinera discussion and you say I asked no questions???
First of all final meta is inconsistent in most games. i have seen him play as town with different meta.

Imo you defended cinera twice while at the same time saying among final and cinera if you had to vote then you will vote cinera. That's scummy play you know why?

Because a fellow mafia would try to defend his/her team mate but at the same time will be open to Lynch him/her and not just sus him/her to maintain distance to portray himself as twonie if in case his teammate gets Lynched

Are you following me what I am saying Queen? You simply didn't sus cinera. You defended him twice and yet said you would cast vote on him but then ended up casting on someone else. Just check your posts

That's totally weird gameplay and too diplomatic because you kept all options open for yourself.

Don't tell me that's not scummy lol

In my opinion, it seems like the Cinera vs Finalbeta was a Town VS Town scenario. Cinera drawed too much attention to himself with his attempt to form a bandwagon on Finalbeta, when it's D1. it's too soon and cinera couldn't even possibly know what fb role is, It doesn't seem a good strategy for scum.
If I had to choose one of them, I'd probably vote Cinera.
because d1 always end up with a mislynch it's not so weird for a townie wanting to get a player he think is bad dead instead of a good player, even though it's kinda meh. the thing is, starting a bandwagon too soon like that make people start sussing you, specially if finalbeta ends up as townie, that's why it would be a bad strategy for mafia, so I'm not really willing to vote him as for now

In any event it doesn't strike me as town vs town. Unless there was some previous antagonism between you two that I am unaware of.
?
You said that in any event final vs cinera isn't town vs town implying that you find atleast one of the them as sus.

But you didn't vote for either of them but someone else when yesterday everything was almost about final vs cinera?why

@RayanOO give me your reads

First of all final meta is inconsistent in most games. i have seen him play as town with different meta.

Imo you defended cinera twice while at the same time saying among final and cinera if you had to vote then you will vote cinera. That's scummy play you know why?

Because a fellow mafia would try to defend his/her team mate but at the same time will be open to Lynch him/her and not just sus him/her to maintain distance to portray himself as twonie if in case his teammate gets Lynched

Are you following me what I am saying Queen? You simply didn't sus cinera. You defended him twice and yet said you would cast vote on him but then ended up casting on someone else. Just check your posts

That's totally weird gameplay and too diplomatic because you kept all options open for yourself.

Don't tell me that's not scummy lol

You said that in any event final vs cinera isn't town vs town implying that you find atleast one of the them as sus.

But you didn't vote for either of them but someone else when yesterday everything was almost about final vs cinera?why

@RayanOO give me your reads
no, I understand where you coming from, but as I already said twice, I voted celestia to force her to talk, get reactions. she random voted fb but hadn't said anything about his discussion with cinera when I voted her. I would have removed the vote on her before the day phase ended
I thought asking questions was good, right?????
even though fb vs cinera discussion was the most important thing yesterday they weren't the only players,
I'm just going to ignore the fact that you are actually trying to defend yourself when apparently that vote on celestia hurt you so much because I believe you already had your reads before joining as sub

Reborn

no, I understand where you coming from,
It's not about that you voted Celestia and wanted to see reactions. It's fine with me. People vote to see reactions. I can also buy the reason that after casting vote on celestia for reactions you went offline for some personal reasons. And it's fine.

But again my issue is that you defended cinera twice, saw the situation as town vs Town yet you were inclined to cast vote on cinera.

Queen This doesn't add up to me.

Why you would show readiness to cast vote on someone whom you defended twice while seeing situation twon vs town?

It's like you knew cinera is mafia but you tried to reduce the sus on him by defending him while at the same time has shown readiness to Lynch him later in case he gets sufficient vote on him.

I might be reading too much into this but this isn't going down well with me.

Anyway, give me your reads

It's not about that you voted Celestia and wanted to see reactions. It's fine with me. People vote to see reactions. I can also buy the reason that after casting vote on celestia for reactions you went offline for some personal reasons. And it's fine.

But again my issue is that you defended cinera twice, saw the situation as town vs Town yet you were inclined to cast vote on cinera.

Queen This doesn't add up to me.

Why you would show readiness to cast vote on someone whom you defended twice while seeing situation twon vs town?

It's like you knew cinera is mafia but you tried to reduce the sus on him by defending him while at the same time has shown readiness to Lynch him later in case he gets sufficient vote on him.

I might be reading too much into this but this isn't going down well with me.

Anyway, give me your reads
I gave my opinion more than actively defending him and then I answered a question, but ok

unfortunately there is too few posts in this day phase, most people are quiet
I have a town read on tac and finalbeta, both of them because of yesterday discussion and maybe krogothwolf, he is acting normal, but I don't know his scum meta
Scum read on seraphoenix, it doesn't seem like he is trying to help town and Marimo seems like he knows too much for a first time player, like his mafia buddies are helping him, but I aknowledge that's not a good reason, I wouldn't be willing to lynch him rn
Neutral read on you and other users

N

NeutralWatcher

Since an attempt to kill someone failed, that means someone is protected.

Player who is adamant to defend certain player in this day phase should confirm which player protected which player last night.

Also anyone is wondering which townie might be attacked last night?

Someone attacked townie last night and failed. The townie might be TAC since he is the player that mafia want to get rid of the most. Just look at D1 so many votes on him. The one who started the vote was Light followed by Gianfi (townie) then Jew D Boy (townie since he and Rayan were the first 2 persons to vote Cinera).

Light might be scum.

As for player who might protect TAC last night might be player who is defending TAC right now. I think Reborn.

Queen's argument also doesn't sit well with me. She was okay with Cinera's method for lynching Finalbeta but at the same time she said she would vote Cinera if she had to choose between Finalbeta and Cinera.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Are you scum?

Last night nat was killed and primary reason could be because someone felt threatened from her. Interestingly, nat was sussing final yesterday. But before that on page 5, she made this post
She had slight sus on light as well and she got killed last night. The only reason she would be killed by Scums would be when she was onto something or was engaging others into scum hunting Brandin her as a threat.

So light answer a question

Are you scum? Did you kill nataljia last night?
No and no Reborn. After Nat voted for me she unvoted like 4 posts later. I read her vote as her trying to get me to become more serious. After I gave my explanations she unvoted me.

Well not really, but ok. I am not used to the pace of this, it's much different than the turbo games, and this is my first full fledged game. Nonetheless, I've been trying to read the others, to varying degrees of success.

Besides me, whom else do you find sus?

Check above.

Ok, sure.
Y'all, don't get scolded by Cinera that you should be more serious, if anything we should tell him to send fluff!

First time ever? Damn Light, I didn't know. Then we can be clueless together :milaugh:

Gimme a sec to read back, I've had some beers in the spring breeze.
Yup. I've only played those 3 turbo games before, but this is really different.

Aye, sure.

Might as well give my thoughts.
Tbh, not much. I see this is Marimo's first game, so I can understand him joking around and all.

TAC's just being TAC, which at times makes it difficult for me to read him. The vote on him from me was obviously random, but he did duck when I tried to engage him.

Cinera and Finalbeta started from a misunderstanding, from what I understood. Cinera pointed out the reasons why he would lynch FB and a plausible explanation of why Celestia might want to lynch him. FB just did what I've seen him do in the turbo games as well, just sus back whomever is susing him, or saying something about him, like Cinera did in this case.

Gianfi came in with some weird stuff and dipped quickly.

The rest haven't said much, or substantive for me to get a hint or a read.
UNVOTE

I've lost three full games until now. I don't want to lose another one :catcry:

Well, we have a lot of time for it, there is no rush. But let's ask him @Fujishiro ?
As I said, I read her vote as her trying to get me to commit more. Having read some of my earlier posts I can see why. I know I've said it before, but this is my first real game. Everything is much different than in those quick games I am used to. I am still trying to get used to the pace. So as I already mentioned I didn't think of her susing me but more like trying to get me to commit more, and even if she was susing me she quickly unvoted for me.

If I were mafia killing Nat would only be a detriment to me. Not only did she unvote me, so she didn't think I was scum, but we were also on the same page. If I were mafia killing Nat would hurt me. I'd lose a player who agrees with me, doesn't see me as sus, and I would also single myself out for TAC and have him go at me relentlessly, like he's doing now. So yeah, if I were scum killing Nat wouldn't do me any favours. On the contrary, it would just be bad for me.

The one who started the vote was Light followed by Gianfi (townie) then Jew D Boy (townie since he and Rayan were the first 2 persons to vote Cinera).

Light might be scum.
My vote on TAC was random as I said here.
TAC's just being TAC, which at times makes it difficult for me to read him. The vote on him from me was obviously random, but he did duck when I tried to engage him.
I'll even admit that it might be a spite lynch from that turbo game where I got him on d1 but people didn't listen to me and he ended up winning.

What are your other reads so far NW?

Anyway, I'll be out for like 6/7 hours. My exam starts in about two hours and is two hours long. I'll read the thread again when I am back and answer whatever questions someone might have for me.

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

I'll even admit that it might be a spite lynch from that turbo game where I got him on d1 but people didn't listen to me and he ended up winning.

What are your other reads so far NW?
Since you also did that in turbo game I think you are still neutral on my read. I am sus of Queen right now. She said she didn't mind Cinera's reason for voting Finalbeta and at the same time she said she would vote Cinera if she had to choose who she would vote. This doesn't add up. Why did she say she would vote Cinera when she said she didn't disagree with Cinera's reason for voting Finalbeta?

My other sus might be Marimo. I think he was the third person to vote Finalbeta. so he kinda sus imo. But since he is new player I think it's not a good case to sus him but I saw this post:

Hello guys since this is my first mafia game so I hope I can quickly learn the ropes. Let's all have some good banter. Good luck to all.:sweat:

Also Lynch Nat/TAC I guess.
I heard that's was the safest bet.
He said lynching Natalija (confirmed townie)/TAC (not sure atm but I lean townie for now) is the safest bet. This post indicates him that he was told by his mafia partner.

Anyway, I'll be out for like 6/7 hours. My exam starts in about two hours and is two hours long. I'll read the thread again when I am back and answer whatever questions someone might have for me.
Good luck with the exam.

Reborn

I gave my opinion more than actively defending him and then I answered a question, but ok

unfortunately there is too few posts in this day phase, most people are quiet
I have a town read on tac and finalbeta, both of them because of yesterday discussion and maybe krogothwolf, he is acting normal, but I don't know his scum meta
Scum read on seraphoenix, it doesn't seem like he is trying to help town and Marimo seems like he knows too much for a first time player, like his mafia buddies are helping him, but I aknowledge that's not a good reason, I wouldn't be willing to lynch him rn
Neutral read on you and other users
I don't know queen but you are sounding quite off.

I would be placing my vote on you as of now.

Vote Lynch Queen

I know I've said it before, but this is my first real game. Everything is much different than in those quick games I am used to. I am still trying to get used to the pace.
I can buy your defense on nat situation but I am not fan of hearing this especially from you.

This is the second time you are mentioning something like this

You have played few turbo games and compared to long duration games turbo games are a bit difficult because of them being fast paced and requiring quick thinking. So your argument that you are new sound more like an excuse because so far you have shown good grasp on reading the game.

Anyway, answer these questions

1)You said you voted tac randomly. But then if it was random then why you didn't unvote later? If I remember well then you kept your vote on him till the end of phase right? If it was random then why didn't unvote ?

2)And, among cinera and final whom you find find sus?

Too much inactivity from so many players is bothersome. Anyway, I will finish my reading of the thread

Since an attempt to kill someone failed, that means someone is protected.

Player who is adamant to defend certain player in this day phase should confirm which player protected which player last night.

Also anyone is wondering which townie might be attacked last night?

Someone attacked townie last night and failed. The townie might be TAC since he is the player that mafia want to get rid of the most. Just look at D1 so many votes on him. The one who started the vote was Light followed by Gianfi (townie) then Jew D Boy (townie since he and Rayan were the first 2 persons to vote Cinera).

Light might be scum.

As for player who might protect TAC last night might be player who is defending TAC right now. I think Reborn.

Queen's argument also doesn't sit well with me. She was okay with Cinera's method for lynching Finalbeta but at the same time she said she would vote Cinera if she had to choose between Finalbeta and Cinera.
I am not defending tac. I don't defend anyone apart from myself and those Whom I see confirm townie.

The whole purpose of asking questions is to narrow down sus list and find out who could be potential townie so that we can save them

I just don't see him as primary sus to brand him as scum because so far I haven't find any compelling reason/case to do so.

Since you also did that in turbo game I think you are still neutral on my read. I am sus of Queen right now. She said she didn't mind Cinera's reason for voting Finalbeta and at the same time she said she would vote Cinera if she had to choose who she would vote. This doesn't add up. Why did she say she would vote Cinera when she said she didn't disagree with Cinera's reason for voting Finalbeta?
why you twisting my words? I didn't agree with cinera's reason for voting finalbeta, I said his reason (which in my mind was: spite lynching) didn't prove he was scum. I said I would vote cinera IF I had to choose between him and finalbeta, which was not the case at that moment, there was 15 alive players and I was more interested in getting the reaction of users who weren't talking anything important

I don't know queen but you are sounding quite off.

I would be placing my vote on you as of now.

Vote Lynch Queen
now give me your reads too
who do you think it's townie, who do you think it's scum besides me

and why do you think i'm feeling off

sounding quite off*

if a person trying to kill someone gets rbed do we get the There was an attempt to kill ??? message?
can classic mafia vigilante shoot in n1? does the vigi get any punishment for killing a townie?
is there an indie killer role capable of killing more than 1 people at the same night?

Last edited by a moderator:

Reborn

now give me your reads too
who do you think it's townie, who do you think it's scum besides me

and why do you think i'm feeling off

sounding quite off*
I already told you why I feel you are off.

You want my reads then sure. It's based on my reading of thread till page 9(this doesn't apply to you because I searched your posts)

Now, we started this game with 15 players.

Usually, the game setup in such scenario involves - 3/4 Mafia and 1/2 indie in total 4 scums or max 5 Scums with minimum 10 townies and maximum 11 townies. This is called balancing the set up.

Now let's assume that we have 5 Scums(well number seem High and we can have only four but I am considering Worst case scenario. )

Remember these numbers because they are important.

Now, out of 15 players

Cinera - lynched and was mafia - so now we have one less scum. So we have 4 Scums left (3 if we have only 4 scums to begin with)

Fuji, nat got killed and Gianfi was mod killed. All three were townie.

So we have only 7 townie left if I consider Worst case scenario.

Out of these 7 townie - I Know I am townie. Jew D boy and Neutral watcher gameplay look townish so far. So, how Many Left ? 4 townies.

How many Scums left ? 4 Scums

So there is 50/50 odd that out of remaining 8 players - rayan, light, queen, tac , finalbeta, Sera, marimo and Krog - half of them are Scums (keep in mind that I am considering Worst case scenario and this 50/50 odd is big)

Now, let's talk about you. You said you see tac and final as townie. Right? If I apply your read to my calculations then out of Krog, sera, light, rayan, marimo and you (queen) only two are townie and rest are Scums.

N

NeutralWatcher

I am not defending tac. I don't defend anyone apart from myself and those Whom I see confirm townie.

The whole purpose of asking questions is to narrow down sus list and find out who could be potential townie so that we can save them

I just don't see him as primary sus to brand him as scum because so far I haven't find any compelling reason/case to do so.
What do you think of Marimo? He was the third person to vote Finalbeta and his first post was kinda weird. He said he heard that Natalija(townie)/TAC(maybe townie not sure atm) is a good lynch.

why you twisting my words? I didn't agree with cinera's reason for voting finalbeta, I said his reason (which in my mind was: spite lynching) didn't prove he was scum. I said I would vote cinera IF I had to choose between him and finalbeta, which was not the case at that moment, there was 15 alive players and I was more interested in getting the reaction of users who weren't talking anything important
because d1 always end up with a mislynch it's not so weird for a townie wanting to get a player he think is bad dead instead of a good player, even though it's kinda meh. the thing is, starting a bandwagon too soon like that make people start sussing you, specially if finalbeta ends up as townie, that's why it would be a bad strategy for mafia, so I'm not really willing to vote him as for now
You said it's not weird for townie to get rid of player he thinks is bad even though it's kinda meh. Didn't you indirectly agree with Cinera here? You even defended Cinera here and you still would cast a vote on him if you had to choose between Cinera and Finalbeta.

So there is 50/50 odd that out of remaining 8 players - rayan, light, queen, tac , finalbeta, Sera, marimo and Krog - half of them are Scums (keep in mind that I am considering Worst case scenario and this 50/50 odd is big)
I think Rayan is townie. He was the first 2 people to vote Cinera. The votes were tie IIRC.

Players who vote Cinera: Jew D Boy, Rayan, Gianfi, Finalbeta
Players who vote Finalbeta: Natalija, TAC, Marimo, Cinera

If Rayan were mafia don't you think he would have kept his vote on Jew so Finalbeta would be the one to be lynched instead of Cinera since the vote would be 3 for Cinera and 4 for Finalbeta.

Out of these 7 townie - I Know I am townie. Jew D boy and Neutral watcher gameplay look townish so far. So, how Many Left ? 4 townies.
I can understand NW, but why jew?
and why you don't have FB as townie after his discussion with cinera?
(keep in mind that I am considering Worst case scenario and this 50/50 odd is big)
do you consider harmless neutral roles like the survivor scum?
Now, let's talk about you. You said you see tac and final as townie. Right? If I apply your read to my calculations then out of Krog, sera, light, rayan, marimo and you (queen) only two are townie and rest are Scums.
I think me and krog are the townies and one of them (probably rayan) is harmless neutral role.

also can you answer these questions?
if a person trying to kill someone gets rbed do we get the There was an attempt to kill ??? message?
can classic mafia vigilante shoot in n1? does the vigi get any punishment for killing a townie?
is there an indie killer role capable of killing more than 1 people at the same night?

You said it's not weird for townie to get rid of player he thinks is bad even though it's kinda meh. Didn't you indirectly agree with Cinera here? You even defended Cinera here and you still would cast a vote on him if you had to choose between Cinera and Finalbeta.
cinera used to do the same in other games as a townie, trying to get rid of don da slayer , but of course, it wasn't in such an agressive way
did I lie? aren't we supposed to rely in meta in a non claim game?
I think it's a shit strategy, but it wasn't the first time, nor the second, cinera did this

Last edited by a moderator:
:queenhear:

Oh? What's this? A majority of my game posts, which urges town to lynch Cinera. But as you can see by the final post of mine, I've been arguing with Light and Nat the entire (actual) day at that point and haven't convinced either to lynch Cinera so I go for the easier lynch? The lynch that, if Beta flips town, will damn Cinera?

So, yeah. No. I haven't been defending Cinera. I've been the guy trying to lynch him.

Sure. But it's the most we have to go on, he did not want Cinera to be lynched and we had to argue over it. Whereas, for me, I pushed for Cinera's lynch and hit a brick wall. Objectively speaking, lynching FB yesterday would have led to Cinera's lynch today. Which was what I changed my goal to when I couldn't convince the active players sans Jew D. Boy to help me out.

I'm actually a little baffled people think I'm sus.
Don't insult us with your bafflement at our sus on you. You should have voted for Cinera based on what you said.

Reading through some of this and I like what I see from Neutral so far. Reborn defending TAC isn't a good look, especially since he subbed in for Celestia. Overall I'm glad with either of them going. Would give us good info.

Neutral also gave a good point that FB may have been targeted because he was a threat to mafia. Perhaps SK. We shouldn't just assume he is town. Cinera must have had good reason to target him.

Reborn

What do you think of Marimo? He was the third person to vote Finalbeta and his first post was kinda weird. He said he heard that Natalija(townie)/TAC(maybe townie not sure atm) is a good lynch.

I think Rayan is townie. He was the first 2 people to vote Cinera. The votes were tie IIRC.

Players who vote Cinera: Jew D Boy, Rayan, Gianfi, Finalbeta
Players who vote Finalbeta: Natalija, TAC, Marimo, Cinera

If Rayan were mafia don't you think he would have kept his vote on Jew so Finalbeta would be the one to be lynched instead of Cinera since the vote would be 3 for Cinera and 4 for Finalbeta.
Don't mention just mafia. We don't know who is mafia and who is Third party. Use term "scum" .

Second, i have read thread only till 9th page. I have yet to read whole day phase to get a better picture. So when I am going forward, I am asking questions (already asked to Many and waiting for their response).

So I don't have much read on rayan.

As far as marimo is concerned then if you have noticed then he was the first person Whom I asked question today while I was going through the thread properly. There is a reason I asked him a question.

I can understand NW, but why jew?
and why you don't have FB as townie after his discussion with cinera?

do you consider harmless neutral roles like the survivor scum?

I think me and krog are the townies and one of them (probably rayan) is harmless neutral role.

also can you answer these questions?

cinera used to do the same in other games as a townie, trying to get rid of don da slayer , but of course, it wasn't in such an agressive way
did I lie? aren't we supposed to rely in meta in a non claim game?
I think it's a shit strategy, but it wasn't the first time, nor the second, cinera did this
Final vs cinera doesn't clear final because final can still be third party if not mafia as cinera was mafia.

Also, final game play isn't townie like. Why?

Because

As experience player he should be open to cross questions and coperate with townies.

Yet, all I saw him doing is counter sussing people who asked him questions and flipfloppin more than once with his sus.

I have plenty of posts to indicate so.

To me this is scummy Play because all he has done is non cooperation in scum hunting by others that too in a non claim game.

And, If he really is townie then I see this as bad play and too bad for townies.

As far as jew is concerned then I found his posts a bit contributive and he has been quite open with his thoughts. That's townish outlook

All Third party roles and mafia are scums to me because Third party roles are mainly against town. So based on alignment roles like survivor are Scums as well. However, such roles if help townie then we can overlook them being scum.

I can't be sure about information of kill being failed is due to killer being roleblocked or due to kill falling on someone being protected.

It depends on Host so it varies. There is chance that we can get such info if killer gets roleblocked but as I said it depends on host so you have to ask kiwi via pm.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
We shouldn't just assume he is town. Cinera must have had good reason to target him
I agree that we shouldn't just assume that FB is town but I don't think Cinéra did that because he thought FB was a threat or the SK etc. He likely think FB was the easiest to push a lynch on D1.
He had no way to know FB role .

Status
Not open for further replies.