[FNZ] Role Madness Round 10: Kakegurui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Wow, man I didn't really expect this. Almost everyone voted for me except Marimo. @Marimo_420 why didn't you? Do me the honours and make me the unanimous lynch.
Finally you said something worth considering.

Marimo why exactly you didn't vote light?
If Light turns out to be Townie, how would that prove TAC is indeed scum?

I'm assuming TAC is extremely experienced. How would lynching a Towine this adamantly benefit him in any case?
As to why I haven't voted light-
I have zero reasons to believe TAC is scum right now. If light turns out to be townie, we will be wasting another night hunting down TAC when we should be focused on Queen Krog and Beta.

Queen and Krog are major sus and Beta basically gave him self away since the beginning of the game up until now.

If light is actually scum, which is the best case scenario- we should have someone investigatee at least Queen, as they are the least sus out of my top 3.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
As to why I haven't voted light-
I have zero reasons to believe TAC is scum right now. If light turns out to be townie, we will be wasting another night hunting down TAC when we should be focused on Queen Krog and Beta.

Queen and Krog are major sus and Beta basically gave him self away since the beginning of the game up until now.

If light is actually scum, which is the best case scenario- we should have someone investigatee at least Queen, as they are the least sus out of my top 3.
You didn't answer my question though.

It's only by lynching light we will know about light and tac. Until then everything is guess work.

So why you didn't Lynch light?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
You didn't answer my question though.

It's only by lynching light we will know about light and tac. Until then everything is guess work.

So why you didn't Lynch light?
Because he isn't my prime 3 suspects. Also my vote doesn't really matter, as it doesn't change the outcome of Light getting lynched.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Light D Lamperouge has been lynched! His role was:

You're Ryota Suzui

[Passive - I'll take you with me] - In the event that Ryota gets lynched, the last player who voted for his lynch will be killed too.

[Active - Disturb] - Each night, Ryota may distract a player and stop them for the night. They'll be prevented from performing actions that phase.

[Active - Blackmail] - Target a player during the day phase and decide what they must say in their next post. You can include up to 5 requirements. You can't force your target to cast a vote. If your target fails to comply, they will be rolecrushed for a cycle [1-shot]

[Active - Highlow] - Ryota may challenge a player to a gambling match. The player will pick a number between 1 to 10, Ryota must guess if it is a low (1 to 5) or a high (6 to 10) number. The player who loses the gamble will be vote locked, meaning, they can only vote once the following day phase and must cast it within the first 6 hours [2-shots]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Mafia

@Finalbeta has been killed! His role was:​

You're Sayaka Igarashi

[Active - Behind the scene] - You are the backup doctor. When the real doctor dies, you are allowed to heal a player during the night phase. Your cannot heal super-kills [2-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town

It is now Night 3, you have 24 hours to submit your actions.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
@Reborn has been killed! His role was:​

You're Kirari Momobami

[Passive - Student President] - As someone who is respected by every character in the series, Kirari's vote will count as two.

[Active - That's Enough!] - When a player has voted against her for two consecutive phases, She can role-crush them for 2 cycles and they will also be vote silenced. [1-shot]

Wincon - Eliminate all threats to Town
There was an attempt to kill ???

It is now Day 4, you have 24 hours to discuss

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Vote Lynch Queen

Y’all believed TAC with Light yesterday, and I need you to do the same for me today.
I have a town read about you Jew and you know what you risk if you are wrong so I think I will follow you

Vote Lynch Queen

Wow. That's reborn out.

Why? I sus Krog more tbf.
Could you tell me a bit more.
Krog and Queen are my sus too but I will trust Jew on this one and vote Queen

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I will say that lynching Queen will likely leave us with one scum left, possibly a third party; krogo seems the most likely candidate (I also have a town read on Rayan, and unless HE’S the SK, TAC proved his mettle with the Light lynch), but I’m still not sold on Marimo...he didn’t vote for the majority yesterday, and his sussing of a presumptive townie in TAC would seem to reinforce the idea that he isn’t one himself. I know he’s a new player, so I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I don’t wanna give him enough rope to hang all of us.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I will say that lynching Queen will likely leave us with one scum left, possibly a third party; krogo seems the most likely candidate (I also have a town read on Rayan, and unless HE’S the SK, TAC proved his mettle with the Light lynch), but I’m still not sold on Marimo...he didn’t vote for the majority yesterday, and his sussing of a presumptive townie in TAC would seem to reinforce the idea that he isn’t one himself. I know he’s a new player, so I’m willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I don’t wanna give him enough rope to hang all of us.
There should be 3 scum left in total.

2 more Mafia and 1 Independent. So, if Queen is scum? We've basically won the game. We'd have to really fuck up to screw up from here.

I'm on the fence on Krog. He does seem like he appears on the opposite end of every lynch but it never overtly makes me sus him. Marimo... I have some weird vibes on him.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
There should be 3 scum left in total.

2 more Mafia and 1 Independent. So, if Queen is scum? We've basically won the game. We'd have to really fuck up to screw up from here.

I'm on the fence on Krog. He does seem like he appears on the opposite end of every lynch but it never overtly makes me sus him. Marimo... I have some weird vibes on him.
That many scum? Fuck, I miscounted how many townies have died...but I guarantee that lynching Queen will be a win for our side.

Status
Not open for further replies.