[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Does anyone have enough currency for cure, Save me:josad:

If townies can shoot during day phase they can cure as well.
If only donation is allowed.

I think buying mask and use it on Day Phase is more effective. It would prevent infection since scanner gun and sure are expensive and saving money to buy those would take 2 or 3 days and many players would die due to infection or misslynch what do you think?

If only donation is allowed.

I think buying mask and use it on Day Phase is more effective. It would prevent infection since scanner gun and sure are expensive and saving money to buy those would take 2 or 3 days and many players would die due to infection or misslynch what do you think?
I cross chcked with Hosts, it can be done.
Post automatically merged:

Yes.

N

NeutralWatcher

I am confused. What are the doctor doing in this game, can he maybe heal Yo Tan Wa?
Doctor can only heal on night phase. Yo Tan Wa would die on day phase today and we got information he got infected today even though he was infected yesterday.

Just a reminder there is 1 more claim spot. Don't claim unless you are infected. That way doctor knows who to heal.

N

NeutralWatcher

I have a bad feeling about this game. What if 3 players get infected and only 2 claims left?

In the case we know 2 players get infected because their claims and 1 player from his/her post we have to sacrifice the other to save the infected player.

You guys better look at Virus Bomb. It can infect 2 people. If there are 2 players get infected at the same time the culprit might be player who has enough money to buy Virus Bomb

I have a bad feeling about this game. What if 3 players get infected and only 2 claims left?

In the case we know 2 players get infected because their claims and 1 player from his/her post we have to sacrifice the other to save the infected player.
I think we should lynch scummy players.

This is the only way.

You guys better look at Virus Bomb. It can infect 2 people. If there are 2 players get infected at the same time the culprit might be player who has enough money to buy Virus Bomb
Who won the mini game from the event?

N

NeutralWatcher

I think we should lynch scummy players.

This is the only way.

Who won the mini game from the event?
I think TAC and he used the money to buy cure to heal himself from infection

TAC is TheAncientCenturion in case you don't know.

The issue for me is then who is anti-town? If town can buy a bomb and infect others? Then how do we win? By eliminating the virus? Or by eliminating the person who initially spread the virus?

if it's only one person then it's a needle in a haystack.

Status
Not open for further replies.