[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

The issue for me is then who is anti-town? If town can buy a bomb and infect others? Then how do we win? By eliminating the virus? Or by eliminating the person who initially spread the virus?
I think the existence of Virus Bomb in the shop convinces me that there might be anti town. Only anti town might buy that item.

Worst case scenario is 2 players get infected because of Virus Bomb, 1 more player he gets infected after mafia event.

Doctor has to choose who to heal. There is bound to be sacrifice which makes me kinda hate this game :josad:

I dont think scum would so confidently refuse to not provide sus, so i simply think she had not many so far.
I had the same problem D1, i had no reads and that happens very rarely.

Anyway i read the last 15 pages, playa posts felt townie to me. Since i never answered why i sus Rayan last day phase, i should now.
My real reason for susing Rayan was basically an off feeling from one of his posts. The post itself wasn't wrong, infact none of em were hence to be certain of his alignment i relied on asking him directly Yes or NO question. And when he avoided that, it likely meant he was scum.
And D2, Playa reasoning that he wanted reactns reminded me of similar thing he did last game when he was scum. Basically the same thing you said, it's scum tactic to pass off things as to get reactns. Bt i am definitely picking up townies vibes from him overall.

As for Drago, he scum reads me in one of his posts. If i get converted, as a Scum his interest would lie in towm reading me instead. Second, if he alone was Covid 19 it is very bold play from him D1.

Only counter arguments i have in my mind are, first he is good player taking a backseat would have also made him appear scummy and second, his words for backing off Rej lynch was that no one was town reading him, implying he did it to get town reads. There are some other instances where his gameplay was scummy, bt i also think his Gameplay is also something that i usually sus more often than not.

For nw, i dont think he is Scum. Bt if he is scummy to everyone, we can go with his lynch.
Post automatically merged:

That is good point. Let's wait n see.
You’re crazytown if you think one yes or no question makes anyone scum, note that for future games :smithnie:

I think the existence of Virus Bomb in the shop convinces me that there might be anti town. Only anti town might buy that item.

Worst case scenario is 2 players get infected because of Virus Bomb, 1 more player he gets infected after mafia event.

Doctor has to choose who to heal. There is bound to be sacrifice which makes me kinda hate this game :josad:
But if townies can buy it, is the virus anti-town? This setup is confusing af.

N

NeutralWatcher

But if townies can buy it, is the virus anti-town? This setup is confusing af.
Maybe Virus is anti town. Scanner can be used to identify Virus. What does that mean? Does that mean we identify anti town once we identify virus with scanner?

I think virus also can buy something from the shop.

I figured, thanks :)

Someone had money to buy the bomb and someone had money to buy the day shot.
But thiking at these doesn't help at all because we don't have infos :/
Beta, Gianfi n Tac win it. Nat n Kiwi didn't?
At this point I’ve given up on trying to understand it, and I don’t have money anyway. Will just focus on lynching, because ultimately that’s all we can do.
Hw come u don't have money?
Also confirm above question.

You’re crazytown if you think one yes or no question makes anyone scum, note that for future games :smithnie:
I guess i am:myman:

N

NeutralWatcher

Since there is no 2 players get infected at the same time that means scum might be doesn't have enough money yet to buy Virus Bomb.

Probably 1 of players that failed to be the first 5 players to like Al Sama post to participate in mafia mini game on D2 yesterday.

Might be also 1 of 5 players that liked Al Sama post to participate in mafia mini game on D2 yesterday but its chance is lower imo.

Since there is no 2 players get infected at the same time that means scum might be doesn't have enough money yet to buy Virus Bomb.

Probably 1 of players that failed to be the first 5 players to like Al Sama post to participate in mafia mini game on D2 yesterday.

Might be also 1 of 5 players that liked Al Sama post to participate in mafia mini game on D2 yesterday but its chance is lower imo.
What about the questions they asked where you could also earn points?

Lol buy a gun and shoot people. (Don’t shoot TAC pls)
I made a joke 3 hours ago to Reborn that I might just shoot him regardless of whether he is town or not :milaugh:

He keeps threatening to shoot me and I'm afraid he will shoot me if he gets enough coin.
I guess you answered the right answer for event on D1 and D3.

I don't have enough money to buy Bomb tbf.
Yes, so if I have enough even though I was so inactive maybe there are others who have enough?

That don't add up :wonderland:

Reborn don't tell me you gave me useless role and also less currency.
Perhaps you are a third world country :kata:

I made a joke 3 hours ago to Reborn that I might just shoot him regardless of whether he is town or not :milaugh:

He keeps threatening to shoot me and I'm afraid he will shoot me if he gets enough coin.

Yes, so if I have enough even though I was so inactive maybe there are others who have enough?

Perhaps you are a third world country :kata:
Listen to me, Sera. Do. Not. Shoot. TAC. He won’t shoot you either or I’ll clip his King wings.

Actually, you may be onto something with the currency thing, but wouldn’t it be super unfair if we got different amounts?
This could be the only moment where the countries are relevant? Or are we just going crazy at this point?

Listen to me, Sera. Do. Not. Shoot. TAC. He won’t shoot you either or I’ll clip his King wings.

Actually, you may be onto something with the currency thing, but wouldn’t it be super unfair if we got different amounts?
This could be the only moment where the countries are relevant? Or are we just going crazy at this point?
It's gonna be hard to resist not ending TAC :kriwhat: I might just shoot Dragomir if he isn't lynched.

Yeah maybe that is the case. Can we reveal how much we started off with?

Status
Not open for further replies.