[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Fallen Prince was shot by Mafia. First and it is stronh reason... it happened arround the same time one is infected. And no one was infected. If a townie did it, someine would still get infected. Which didn't happen.
Second, it would town clear me, and if i get converted, Mafia would want a town cleared ally.
I can think of more, bt they are long stretch.

N

NeutralWatcher

Or maybe someone bought something to protect themselves? Maybe that's why final died?
Yeah this makes sense. Wasn't Fallen Prince the one who died?
Post automatically merged:

On second thought Maybe most players save money to buy gun cure or scanner

N

NeutralWatcher

Yeah I think I was targetted,, I feel like scum is probably one single person as a virus. And if they don't have immediate kills and have to rely on delayed kills, it would be extremely unfair if they can't even choose their targets.
You think Rayan targeted you and Playa who subbed Rayan targeted Yo Tan Wa? I find it odd for first case that was why I think Playa is not as sus as Dragomir/Queen.

N

Noctis

I think Fallen Prince was shot by Mafia. First and it is stronh reason... it happened arround the same time one is infected. And no one was infected. If a townie did it, someine would still get infected. Which didn't happen.
Second, it would town clear me, and if i get converted, Mafia would want a town cleared ally.
I don’t think that's the case. If it's really the case then we're dealing with some stupid mafia as I see no point killing Fallen Angel who was getting sussed by a lot of players including myself. Certainly enough I think it's a town kill and Infecting people is probably day ability, the user of that ability is probably waiting for both claiming slots to be filled, so they can target at good time when the infected can't claim

N

Noctis

I think we really are dealing with one anti-town this game not only because our all suspect flipped town I have no strong suspect at all... like even if I have suspects I am not fully sure about them and have doubts more than I should have, feel like everyone trying to game solve in their own way and if it's really one anti-town we're dealing with I can find it easy for that player to blend in with us

N

NeutralWatcher

That's an interesting point.
Then do you think it is random or chosen?

And if chosen, who do you think then?
I think chosen. You can only buy virus preventation item during day phase and you can only use the item during day phase too. During night phase you cannot buy item.

Also nobody claimed to be infected last night. Maybe because they bought mask but it seems unlikely since I think most players would save up money to buy scanner gun or cure.

My main sus is Dragomir/Queen.

I think chosen. You can only buy virus preventation item during day phase and you can only use the item during day phase too. During night phase you cannot buy item.

Also nobody claimed to be infected last night. Maybe because they bought mask but it seems unlikely since I think most players would save up money to buy scanner gun or cure.

My main sus is Dragomir/Queen.
Why queen?

N

NeutralWatcher

She defended Finalbeta on D1 and on D2 she voted Finalbeta. Later she said that was because she forgot Finalbeta's meta which I found sus. She also took a backseat and said she has no reads which weird since this is D3 and experience player like her should have some reads who are townies and scums.

:( instead good morning.. i will try to catch up for today but i can't promise i will read all from previous days.

@Michelle why would that be sus?
Can you formulate a proper question please?

She defended Finalbeta on D1 and on D2 she voted Finalbeta. Later she said that was because she forgot Finalbeta's meta which I found sus. She also took a backseat and said she has no reads which weird since this is D3 and experience player like her should have some reads who are townies and scums.
I dont think scum would so confidently refuse to not provide sus, so i simply think she had not many so far.
I had the same problem D1, i had no reads and that happens very rarely.

Anyway i read the last 15 pages, playa posts felt townie to me. Since i never answered why i sus Rayan last day phase, i should now.
My real reason for susing Rayan was basically an off feeling from one of his posts. The post itself wasn't wrong, infact none of em were hence to be certain of his alignment i relied on asking him directly Yes or NO question. And when he avoided that, it likely meant he was scum.
And D2, Playa reasoning that he wanted reactns reminded me of similar thing he did last game when he was scum. Basically the same thing you said, it's scum tactic to pass off things as to get reactns. Bt i am definitely picking up townies vibes from him overall.

As for Drago, he scum reads me in one of his posts. If i get converted, as a Scum his interest would lie in towm reading me instead. Second, if he alone was Covid 19 it is very bold play from him D1.

Only counter arguments i have in my mind are, first he is good player taking a backseat would have also made him appear scummy and second, his words for backing off Rej lynch was that no one was town reading him, implying he did it to get town reads. There are some other instances where his gameplay was scummy, bt i also think his Gameplay is also something that i usually sus more often than not.

For nw, i dont think he is Scum. Bt if he is scummy to everyone, we can go with his lynch.

Infecting people is probably day ability, the user of that ability is probably waiting for both claiming slots to be filled, so they can target at good time when the infected can't claim
That is good point. Let's wait n see.

Last edited:
I don’t think so. He was kinda sus, i
if I were mafia I would just let other people lynch him. Imo it was a vigilante or something like that

N

NeutralWatcher

I dont think scum would so confidently refuse to not provide sus, so i simply think she had not many so far.
I had the same problem D1, i had no reads and that happens very rarely.

Anyway i read the last 15 pages, playa posts felt townie to me. Since i never answered why i sus Rayan last day phase, i should now.
My real reason for susing Rayan was basically an off feeling from one of his posts. The post itself wasn't wrong, infact none of em were hence to be certain of his alignment i relied on asking him directly Yes or NO question. And when he avoided that, it likely meant he was scum.
And D2, Playa reasoning that he wanted reactns reminded me of similar thing he did last game when he was scum. Basically the same thing you said, it's scum tactic to pass off things as to get reactns. Bt i am definitely picking up townies vibes from him overall.

As for Drago, he scum reads me in one of his posts. If i get converted, as a Scum his interest would lie in towm reading me instead. Second, if he alone was Covid 19 it is very bold play from him D1.

Only counter arguments i have in my mind are, first he is good player taking a backseat would have also made him appear scummy and second, his words for backing off Rej lynch was that no one was town reading him, implying he did it to get town reads. There are some other instances where his gameplay was scummy, bt i also think his Gameplay is also something that i usually sus more often than not.

For nw, i dont think he is Scum. Bt if he is scummy to everyone, we can go with his lynch.

That is good point. Let's wait n see.
Since you are confirmed townie I think I can trust you. My problem is she hasn't given us her reads until now. At least you sus Playa/Rayan and Dragomir and engage actively.

I don’t think so. He was kinda sus, i
if I were mafia I would just let other people lynch him. Imo it was a vigilante or something like that
Who do you sus?

I Didn't see this. She have her townie reads but not scum reads.

the read on zoro d goat was obviously a joke
he signed up for no reason and he wiil not bother to play the fucking game, it doesn't matter if he is a townie, mafia, cult, or that Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass role.
my town reads are: theancientcenturion (confirmed), kiwipom, SERAPHOENIX, you, noctis, neutralwatcher
the problem here is: I don't have scum reads, voting anyone just seems shooting in the dark

someone got infected yesterday but couldn't claim because anti town town finalbeta stole their claim and someone got infected today....
inside information?
really?
what is your opinion about this? let's just sit down and wait someone to claim infected? why nobody claimed yet?
I think she wants to avoid misslynch after 2 misslynches

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.