[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway, don't tag Zoro D Goat, and others.if they come in for random post, scare em off.
They will be mod killed.
Post automatically merged:

I'm assuming if virus targeted inactive player and that inactive player doesn't claim since he/she is inactive.
We can't do nothing about that, if no one claims, I guess you guys gotta rely on Scanner. I won't be staying i am not thinking that ahead.

She defended Finalbeta on D1 and on D2 she voted Finalbeta. Later she said that was because she forgot Finalbeta's meta which I found sus. She also took a backseat and said she has no reads which weird since this is D3 and experience player like her should have some reads who are townies and scums.
that's not true, I gave my reads to lanji

if the virus is an independent killer, what are the actual chances of rayan (playa) getting the independent killer role twice in a row?

D

Dragomir

if the virus is an independent killer, what are the actual chances of rayan (playa) getting the independent killer role twice in a row?
Does the independent killer switch between players or something? I doubt that. If there is one, they'd remain one for the end of the game.

Does the independent killer switch between players or something? I doubt that. If there is one, they'd remain one for the end of the game.
I think she was meaning between games as rayan was sk last game.

Don't tell me you are Backup Doctor too.
I am India a Backup Doctor and I logged in to see that I was Infected by this nasty flu :(

She defended Finalbeta on D1 and on D2 she voted Finalbeta. Later she said that was because she forgot Finalbeta's meta which I found sus. She also took a backseat and said she has no reads which weird since this is D3 and experience player like her should have some reads who are townies and scums.
I didn't forget his meta
of course the fact that finalbeta's meta is weird should be taken into account, but it's not a free pass for him to screw town like he did in d2 and not get lynched

kiwipom, yo tan wa, krogothwolf...
it doesn't seem like RNG imo

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vote count
Nat -> Drago -> queen
Lanji -> Drago
Jew -> fallen -> **
Mich -> nat
Sera -> Drago
Tac -> fallen-> sera->queen->playa