[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

It doesn't make sense. We don't need a doctor or a vig since we can buy our own stuff, do you follow? :giogio:
Because there are multiple Backup Doctors here. Also Krogothwolf said he was no longer infected. He could have said I bought cure and I am no longer infected but he said I have no idea but I am no longer infected.

Let's just wait Marimo'c role claim then.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
For last day phase, I don't know since my main suspect fallen angel got shot down and later I got busy so I never really had the time to engage with others
Post automatically merged:

Vote Lynch Marimo_420

@Reborn @AL sama
At least tag me properly lol

And, why so much less activity? Don't tell me you people already gave up..

Rebornimformer would be disappointed

And, submit your answer to the event question

For real AL, I will have trauma after this game. :catsweat:

And, why so much less activity? Don't tell me you people already gave up..

Rebornimformer would be disappointed

And, submit your answer to the event question
No giving up. There’s just nothing to talk about, I guess. We’re lynching Marimo and seeing how it goes. But I have an eerie feeling about Marimo... This better not be a mislynch.

Eh event. I don’t have time now to write novels, and since I’ve screwed up all the questions, might as well stay consistent :kayneshrug:

Last edited:
N

NeutralWatcher

I think we can discuss scum reads. For now Gianfi is sus to me. If he keeps inactive like this I wouldn't mind lynching him tomorrow.

I think we can discuss scum reads. For now Gianfi is sus to me. If he keeps inactive like this I wouldn't mind lynching him tomorrow.
I’m not sure about Gianfi. Unreadable because very little text. He’s been my scummate too, but I just can’t tell.

@Marimo_420 since you have coin, can you purchase a shotgun and shoot Noctis, Queen or Natalija?or even Gianfi?
Why do you still think Noctis is scum? I’m going to listen because you caught that scumbag TAC :sadgrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.