[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

there can be backup doctors without a doctor according to the mafia wiki...
is treated as a modifier to a role, causing the role to be unusable and do nothing until another player with the same role (regardless of alignment) has died. For example, a Backup Cop could only attempt to investigate players once a Cop had died, and a Backup Ascetic could be targeted with actions until an Ascetic had died. (The role activates "upon the flip", i.e. at the end of the night or day phase in which the backed-up role dies, rather than being able to change state in the middle of night action resolution.)

N

NeutralWatcher

there can be backup doctors without a doctor according to the mafia wiki...
There should be Doctor. The theme is Covid 19 where victims get cured because of Doctor.

Moreover Doctor is the only role that has Backup Role. No Backup Role for Vigilante even though we can become Vigilante by buying gun. Same with Detective no Backup Detective even though we can become one by buying Scanner.

N

Noctis

Living dead = zombie.

Ok, maybe he didn’t lie up till that point, then he was converted and forced to lie? Krogo is a red flag then too.
Yes it is possible he was lying later phases but it can't be confirmed unless we either know that there was promoted doc or Marimo alignment... since Serap entire theory relies on Kiwi and TAC lying

Living dead = zombie.

Ok, maybe he didn’t lie up till that point, then he was converted and forced to lie? Krogo is a red flag then too.
if tac was townie why would he get converted in 1 or 2 phases when he said that he had 4 phases before dying or getting converted
unless he was bmed?

In that cause you're just giving the player vanilla role... doesn't make sense
that's the point
the backup doctor is a vanilla townie who can buy a cure, shotgun or scanner in the shop
Post automatically merged:

You lot are gonna poop yourselves when I flip Town.

:hihihi:

I can apparently claim as said by the host. So, here it goes.

I'm the backup doctor people. Do what you will with this info
use a scanner on krogo and tell us the result @Marimo_420

if tac was townie why would he get converted in 1 or 2 phases when he said that he had 4 phases before dying or getting converted
unless he was bmed?
Maybe he got converted at the point when he said he was cured?
Not gonna answer my claiming question?
In that cause you're just giving the player vanilla role... doesn't make sense
Meh I don’t know about a true doctor role, I see it very probable that AL is a troll :kaimoji:

N

Noctis

that's the point
the backup doctor is a vanilla townie who can buy a cure, shotgun or scanner in the shop
Yeah, No.. for that you can just use vanilla role... you can't put a backup role of anything until there is the main role for that otherwise you can just give them vanilla.

Although I doubt there is any relation to shop with your role since we can buy a bomb to infect others

N

NeutralWatcher

Yeah, No.. for that you can just use vanilla role... you can't put a backup role of anything until there is the main role for that otherwise you can just give them vanilla.

Although I doubt there is any relation to shop with your role since we can buy a bomb to infect others

Rej said he wanted to buy Bomb and he was townie.

N

NeutralWatcher

Like I said Rej was insane and was just being insane... I don't really wanna understand his way of thinking
I think he had plan. This post looks genuine.

The American thingy
Post automatically merged:

I might buy a bomb once I have the cash for it
I can satisfy you, there is a bigger reason why I want to buy a bomb, it's gods plan

Status
Not open for further replies.