[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
why there was a flu announcement if kiwi was just acting?
at least someone had to be infected in d1 since there was a flu announcement, and nobody said that they were infected besides her
how could she be lying?
@Natalija @Noctis @Seraphoenix @NeutralWatcher @Marimo_420
what if tac started with a lot of money, got the d1 question right and brought a cure for kiwi so she could prove that he is a doctor?

N

NeutralWatcher

at least someone had to be infected in d1 since there was a flu announcement, and nobody said that they were infected besides her
how could she be lying?
what if tac started with a lot of money, got the d1 question right and brought a cure for kiwi so she could prove that he is a doctor?
Since you have claimed can you tell how much money you started with?

N

Noctis

how could she be lying?
If I am not wrong starting Day Phase 2 there was also announcement that flu continues to spread or was something like that but there was no announcement DP3 and no one claimed infected either
fear creeping up

people isolated

everything is too still and frozen

as if a warning of a storm

its Day 3 now you've 24 hours to discuss things

@Michelle subbed in for @Don DaSlayer
Players
1 @TheAncientCenturion
2 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
3 @Fallen Prince
4 @Michelle
5 @Noctis
6 @Jew D. Boy
7 @Seraphoenix
9 @Natalija
10 @NeutralWatcher
11 @Kiwipom
12 @playa4321
14 @Zoro D Goat
15 @Queen
16 @Dragomir
17 @krogothwolf
18 @Gianfi
19 @Yo Tan Wa
These two, one has annocument while other doesn't and TAC claimed infected D2
Post automatically merged:

one person to another

like an endless cycle

it keeps spreading

is there really no hope??

is this our doom??

a flu keeps spreading

its Day 2 now you've 24 hours to discuss things

Players
1 @TheAncientCenturion
2 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
3 @Fallen Prince
4 @Don DaSlayer
5 @Noctis
6 @Jew D. Boy
7 @Seraphoenix
8 @Finalbeta
9 @Natalija
10 @NeutralWatcher
11 @Kiwipom
12 @playa4321
14 @Zoro D Goat
15 @Queen
16 @Dragomir
17 @krogothwolf
18 @Gianfi
19 @Yo Tan Wa

how could she be lying?
Yes. My feeling is that TAC really did heal kiwi.

But that wouldn’t explain why she didn’t want to claim backup doctor, since at the time we already knew we had multiple.

Maybe we were all townies and got slowly turned. I don’t fucking know anymore. But I don’t want to lynch Marimo.

If I am not wrong starting Day Phase 2 there was also announcement that flu continues to spread or was something like that but there was no announcement DP3 and no one claimed infected either

These two, one has annocument while other doesn't and TAC claimed infected D2
Post automatically merged:
there was a flu announcement in d3, reborn did it instead of al sama - krogo claimed infected
tac lied about getting infected by visiting kiwi, yo tan wa was the one who got the flu in d2 and couldn't claim because fb fucked up

N

Noctis

there was a flu announcement in d3, reborn did it instead of al sama - krogo claimed infected
tac lied about getting infected by visiting kiwi, yo tan wa was the one who got the flu in d2 and couldn't claim because fb fucked up
I am not talking about day announcement but rather starting phase write up announcement

N

NeutralWatcher

So do you think TAC is living dead who can cure or he bought cure to cure Kiwipom?

Status
Not open for further replies.