Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

No
I was not convinced of your case
you are the one thats certain
so vote on it.
My sus is who am voting. you are noctis led the rej lynch so much so it looked like everyone else who did were just shadowing you too. you maintain he was just as sus as before. at a point you ask me has anything he has done appeared at all to be town. what you are actively telling me is , you know there's scum
you convinced others rej is scum
but when its time to act on it,
you want to back out cause you arent town read.

Post automatically merged:

Vote Lynch Rej @Reborn

Goodnight. I still plan on taking a backseat.

Last edited by a moderator:
N

NeutralWatcher

I think Dragomir and Queen are scums and Rej might be indie so that was why he played crazy according to his mood maybe because he was happy with his role so played according to his role.

N

NeutralWatcher

nuetral state your case on drago and queen.
Queen defended Finalbeta when Fallen Prince voted him. I initially thought she might be townie but when I saw Dragomir put Queen as bad out of nowhere maybe they are buddies.

Queen defended Finalbeta to get towncreed. Queen also hasn't given use her reads.

Dragomir also trusted Krogothwolf and said you all (us) can trust him and he said Krogothwolf is a solod player to have around. Dragomir said he didn;t trust Krogothwolf but he explained Krogothwolf as townie but I don't buy that.

Krogothwolf also threw shade at TAC.

Unvote @Reborn

D

Dragomir

I dont know of any townie that will make such a push for scum
and would back out because they care so much about gaining towns trust.
I was fucking around to have some fun. Obviously, I want Rej to die.

Also, stop misquoting me. I'm wasn't worried about gaining town's trust.

Covid doesn't transmute people from sane to splurge-friendly so all of these anomalous demeanors must be indicators of a mind game in act.

However postulating that someone is controlling both Rej and Dragomir so soon is haphazard.

Queen defended Finalbeta when Fallen Prince voted him. I initially thought she might be townie but when I saw Dragomir put Queen as bad out of nowhere maybe they are buddies.

Queen defended Finalbeta to get towncreed. Queen also hasn't given use her reads.

Dragomir also trusted Krogothwolf and said you all (us) can trust him and he said Krogothwolf is a solod player to have around. Dragomir said he didn;t trust Krogothwolf but he explained Krogothwolf as townie but I don't buy that.

Unvote @Reborn
can you give us a reference point to this
a quote perhaps pls

seems contradictory.

Unvote @Reborn
So you sus queen because of Drago? Big leap my man.

D

Dragomir

Huh? Noctis asked me how Krogo usually plays, meaning he wanted to have some info on his meta. That's what I did. It had nothing to do with reads. Also, I said that Krogo is a player that you can trust to point out things that others might have noticed, not that you can trust him. Big difference.

N

Noctis

I dont know of any townie that will make such a push for scum
and would back out because they care so much about gaining towns trust.
Funn thing you're telling this to your strongest scum read lol.

Well, I think it's perfectly fine for the town to do that... it's their mentality to flip 180 degrees at times since they're just perplexed about everything happening around them and full of thoughts, on the other hand wolf knows what they're doing... so you expect Drago to make such play as wolf where he has to run the risk to be suspected? Don't think so

I was fucking around to have some fun. Obviously, I want Rej to die.

Also, stop misquoting me. I'm wasn't worried about gaining town's trust.
you were

Nothing has really changed concerning Rej. I suspect him the same as before but I now lack the desire to push for him.

Yeah, I'm calling it a day. Not just because of two ppl but I feel like nobody wants to town read you and I.
Everyone feels paranoid.
sure sure
you literally state it as one of the reasons for calling it a day
aint this you fam

Status
Not open for further replies.