[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

can you give us a reference point to this
a quote perhaps pls
Dragomir also trusted Krogothwolf and said you all (us) can trust him and he said Krogothwolf is a solod player to have around. Dragomir said he didn;t trust Krogothwolf but he explained Krogothwolf as townie but I don't buy that.

seems contradictory.
He misunderstood my post.
your actions are already in question. we shouldnt have to convince you to vote on you are certain is town.
You didn't convince me to do anything. I was going to back on my vote on Rej regardless of what y'all did. I just wanted to have some fun in between and I got that. Yeesh.

N

NeutralWatcher

can you give us a reference point to this
a quote perhaps pls
Dragomir also trusted Krogothwolf and said you all (us) can trust him and he said Krogothwolf is a solod player to have around. Dragomir said he didn;t trust Krogothwolf but he explained Krogothwolf as townie but I don't buy that.

seems contradictory.
Not sure. Might not vote for anyone the remainder of the phase.

Krogo...he's a laid-back sort of player. He'll question the stuff that he finds odd and follows logic with his reads. He doesn't make grand cases nor is he a big pusher in a wagon but he'll make some good points. Overall a solid player to have around. You can trust him to notice stuff that others might have missed.

Funn thing you're telling this to your strongest scum read lol.

Well, I think it's perfectly fine for the town to do that... it's their mentality to flip 180 degrees at times since they're just perplexed about everything happening around them and full of thoughts, on the other hand wolf knows what they're doing... so you expect Drago to make such play as wolf where he has to run the risk to be suspected? Don't think so
if he's that certain yes
risk of being suspected? I dont see a vote on drago. is he already worried because he isnt town read?
lmao.
big whoof
why should that be concerning
that reaction alone shows town trusting drago is prob of more importance to him than actually hunting scum
its a huge red flag for me.

D

Dragomir

you were

sure sure
you literally state it as one of the reasons for calling it a day
aint this you fam
You misunderstand me. Ppl are hesitant to town read me out of paranoia. This paranoia is a hindrance so I'm going to call it a day because of that. It's not that I want to be trusted. I already told you that I don't want townie points.

As I said in the car analogy, those ppl can still think I'm a bad driver if they want to but I'm going to take a nap in the backseat to improve the safety of the others and the car. Do you understand now?

N

Noctis

if he's that certain yes
risk of being suspected? I dont see a vote on drago. is he already worried because he isnt town read?
lmao.
big whoof
why should that be concerning
that reaction alone shows town trusting drago is prob of more importance to him than actually hunting scum
its a huge red flag for me.
Well you follow your doubts I guess... to me, it seems fine

You misunderstand me. Ppl are hesitant to town read me out of paranoia. This paranoia is a hindrance so I'm going to call it a day because of that. It's not that I want to be trusted. I already told you that I don't want townie points.

As I said in the car analogy, those ppl can still think I'm a bad driver if they want to but I'm going to take a nap in the backseat to improve the safety of the others and the car. Do you understand now?
there's nothing to understand
you explained why very clearly in your first post. a major reason you are calling it a day because no one town read you and oreki. and then you unvoted.
rej was leading with 4 votes
you barely had a vote on you. your analogy is weak . you arent just taking a backseat you hopped off the car as well by clicking off your vote .
Post automatically merged:

Nothing contradictory in that neutral
I think he was just talking about krog as a player in general.

D

Dragomir

there's nothing to understand
you explained why very clearly in your first post. a major reason you are calling it a day because no one town read you and oreki. and then you unvoted.
rej was leading with 4 votes
you barely had a vote on you. your analogy is weak . you arent just taking a backseat you hopped off the car as well by clicking off your vote .
Jesus Christ dude, I told you here that I was going back to my vote on Rej anyway.
I was fucking around to have some fun. Obviously, I want Rej to die.
You didn't convince me to do anything. I was going to back on my vote on Rej regardless of what y'all did. I just wanted to have some fun in between and I got that. Yeesh.
My unvote on Rej has absolutely nothing to do with me taking a backseat. It was just for fun.

@NeutralWatcher Nope.

Conspiracy theory in otherwise uninteresting game.
got any particular reads yo tan wa?

Jesus Christ dude, I told you here that I was going back to my vote on Rej anyway.

My unvote on Rej has absolutely nothing to do with me taking a backseat. It was just for fun.
nah it wasnt
the first time you unvoted rej
wasnt for fun

second time perhaps
am not buying it

About reads, can you tell me who you're town reading?
you asked me for a town read before you made this post.
Unvote @Reborn

I think I'm going to chillax and let y'all drive the car. I guess the way I play just doesn't resonate with y'all or something. I still don't really understand the caution directed at Oreki and me. It's whatever I suppose.
Welp, if it happens, I won't be a part of that drama. I'm just going to relax and observe.
Not sure. Might not vote for anyone the remainder of the phase.

Krogo...he's a laid-back sort of player. He'll question the stuff that he finds odd and follows logic with his reads. He doesn't make grand cases nor is he a big pusher in a wagon but he'll make some good points. Overall a solid player to have around. You can trust him to notice stuff that others might have missed.
I'm not trying to protect myself Lanji. First of all, that doesn't even make sense. How does taking my vote off of Rej and taking a backseat in the game protect me in the slightest? I actually want you to answer that question. I'm baffled as to how you arose to that conclusion.

As I said earlier, I want to relax and observe. I wanna chillll. Is that so bad?
Ok, so I'm trying to drive the car but I keep crashing into poles because people are fretting over my driving skills, thus distracting me. So in order to improve the state of the car and to assure the safety of everyone else, I will stop driving and go to the backseat and take a good nap. Someone else can drive. Those people can still think I'm a bad driver if they want to.

Do you understand now? Has nothing to do with protecting myself or doubting my case on Rej.

I'll allow you to figure that on your own.
This was your justification mate
now it was done just for "fun"

taking out scums isnt assuring the safety of everyone?
or again you are really just trying to get everyone in the car to believe you are a good driver even at the cost of letting a few accidents happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.