[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 Event
answer the question below in your PMs before the votes gets locked
what are the most basic symptoms of Covid 19??
Players
1 @TheAncientCenturion
2 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
3 @Fallen Prince
4 @Don DaSlayer
5 @Noctis
6 @Jew D. Boy
7 @Seraphoenix
8 @Finalbeta
9 @Natalija
10 @NeutralWatcher
11 @Kiwipom
12 @RayanOO
13 @Rej
14 @Zoro D Goat
15 @Queen
16 @Dragomir
17 @krogothwolf
18 @Gianfi
19 @Yo Tan Wa

Post automatically merged:

a flu started to spread
Players
1 @TheAncientCenturion
2 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
3 @Fallen Prince
4 @Don DaSlayer
5 @Noctis
6 @Jew D. Boy
7 @Seraphoenix
8 @Finalbeta
9 @Natalija
10 @NeutralWatcher
11 @Kiwipom
12 @RayanOO
13 @Rej
14 @Zoro D Goat
15 @Queen
16 @Dragomir
17 @krogothwolf
18 @Gianfi
19 @Yo Tan Wa
@Kiwipom you said you fucked up the question, did you submit it in the short amount of time between the d1 event announcement and the flu announcement?

N

Noctis

You know everyone I suspect. But I don’t want to overly focus on my suspects either.

I’m interested about the timing of the flu spreading, do you think the time is set or it’s done WHEN this alleged action happens (if it’s an action)?
Action most likely.
Ability analysis is somewhat useful so that's alright. Although, it was action most likely. but I highly doubt the timer was set for the ability to initialize, someone most likely submitted their action after observing the game thread and locating a good candidate to target. So I wouldn't look too much into it as kiwi being targeted for her gameplay or whatever the player that targeted her was thinking when they targeted her

what if she got infected for being the first person who messed up the question?
Isn’t the whole purpose of the event just money?
I’m interested about the flu spreading moment, because if mafia is the one that can choose who to infect, then it must have been someone who was active :zorothink:

There was talk between Noctis and Dragomir. Lanji interpreted from that conversation that Noctis was scum for backing out. So Lanji voted Noctis.

Dragomir sus Lanji for talking about Rej but didn't put much effort into Rej case and vting Noctis instead. lanji replied Rej was offline at that time hence why he voted Noctis instead and Dragomir started to townclear Lanji.

Kiwipom voted Rej for asking Jew D Boy claim. She thought Rej wanted to confirm something about role when he asked Jew D Boy.

Fallen Prince voted Finalbeta I don't know. He also planned to vote Noctis since he thought Noctis was playing safe. Rej just jumped on the lynch on Finalbeta.

There is also Natalija who said either Dragomir/Noctis is scum but she didn't elaborate further who is scum between them. She also said Jew D Boy is weird but she refused to say which post of Jew D Boy that indicates jew D Boy as weird. Also refused to answer who is scum between Noctis and Dragomir.
pag 1-22 @Seraphoenix

Rej

Year of the black beard!
He did move the game more than most of us together, so at least there is that.

But Drago’s obsession over him 😂
It is full of bias and non-coherence reads, all his cases are about metamarks and how we would play as alignment X.
Drago is sucking stuff out of his fingers. Scum probably thinking "Oh he could be North Korea, he must be a vig, oh no he is correctly susing us, he will shoot us" that is the vibes we get from those people.

The argument of our lynch bringing more info than other lynches is another bias reason. This is a scumtell that often is performed by scum to sow paranoia. Scum knows that after town sees our flip there will be a) a void and b) more paranoia than before.

We believe there is one or two cop roles in this setup and we think that cop roles can be used to clear vocal players that are suspected by other vocal players. This is the correct approach. What Dragomir is doing here is taking the wrong approach. We can tell you why, because he is bad. Actually bad is a way too gracious word for us to be used on him.

You guys did start the Joke... why everything is deflection though, you could I say I am mistaken

Also do I look like guy who'd read everything keenly

@Rej starting prying to gods that I should never get vig role... you'll be my N1 target with no remorse of your faction
Dw after we flip town we won't play anymore games with you and Dragomir for atleast 2 or 3 weeks. Also North Korea doesn't believe in God. There is just the Supreme Leader and that is obviously ME!YO-JONG

I am gay because I love my mafia mates.

Page 43 catching up.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Rej could have joined this team but I guess he loves his NK role more than us
Fuck you.

Here's where I'm at right now

Lock Town
Noctis
Drago
Kiwi
Nat
NW

Solid Town
Jew
Lanji

Lean Town
RayanOO
Zoro D. Goat
TAC

Big leap of respect placement

Null/bad
Rej
Yo Tan Wa
Queen
Gianfi
Fallen Prince
Don DaSlayer
krogothwolf

Seraphoenix

I don't think there is a wolf in my lock Towns. If there is, then congrats. Feel relatively good about the solid batch, would take a lot to make me reconsider there. One scum max infiltrated my town core. I'd expect most scum to be in my nulls.

"as for my suspects I am discussing with them which should clear things that they're my suspects"

Now see, there is no point arguing with your town core because you get nothing out of them while I've been discussing with my suspects all the time. Not every player plays in the same manner, I do not give unnecessary reads until it's important. It's my gameplay regardless of my faction

Lanji the point is, if your reason is that to suspect then you're in journey of suspecting me every game you're gonna play with me
PoE D1? Against your own rules? Fucking hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.