[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Fallen Prince you should sub out if you can't be active. I don't want to waste lynch because a player is not active to answer questions.

@Seraphoenix @krogothwolf @Queen give me your reads. It's D3, i have not seen a single case from you all.
I don't trust Noctis and drago the whole argument with Rej served no purpose and was just pushing suspicious on him. Honestly Rej always comes off as suspicious so there's little reason to make that big of a push on Day 1 as he was doing himself no favours but they kept it up.

I haven't been overally active because weekend then a shitton of posts then when I was active it was dead. It's an odd timezone mix going on here at times.

That said, this is not a common mafia game and we're playing it like one. We need to start thinking outside the box and not a common mafia vs town mindset.

N

NeutralWatcher

Both way, I don´t need to explain it right?
right now you stand in my scum list because of your gameplay.
Why are you so upset? What's wrong with asking question?

And stop with your random try to find a way to start to put him into the lynch votes, it didn´t work the last day and don´t would work this time too, you aren´t better and you random vote against me in the second day was also very suspect, as you know that Final was a townie and don´t need to give your vote on him, in the way I gonna now look about all your post and see if I can find a hint about your role, right now you stand in my scum list because of your gameplay.
Not random. You first sus players who voted Rej then later changed to sus players who didn't vote Rej after I sus you.

You asked Finalbeta to defend himself yet you still voted him and your reply was to see reaction. You even didn't answer me after I voted you yesterday.

Why am I in your scum list just because I voted you? How about other players who voted randomly too? Isn't voting purpose to find reaction of player?

I don't trust Noctis and drago the whole argument with Rej served no purpose and was just pushing suspicious on him. Honestly Rej always comes off as suspicious so there's little reason to make that big of a push on Day 1 as he was doing himself no favours but they kept it up.

I haven't been overally active because weekend then a shitton of posts then when I was active it was dead. It's an odd timezone mix going on here at times.

That said, this is not a common mafia game and we're playing it like one. We need to start thinking outside the box and not a common mafia vs town mindset.
Dragomir post to drop Rej lynch because others were not town reading him. I wonder if all was to get himself town reads.

As for others?
And what do you recommend in outside the box thinking, you are most experienced.
Post automatically merged:

Why?

can we look for scummy behaviour?

D

Dragomir

But we didn't do that. I got into an interaction with Rej when I first started to suspect him. After that, I gave my reasons and moved on to suspect Lanji, TAC, and talk about other things. The next time I talked about Rej was me complaining about how bad he was playing. Nowhere last day phase did I make a "big push" on him.

Also, I disagree with the bold, Rej doesn't always come off as suspicious. Lastly, even if he was and say I did make a big push against him, what's the problem with that? I suspected the guy, should I not try to get him lynched, why does he being suspicious all the time matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.