[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragomir post to drop Rej lynch because others were not town reading him. I wonder if all was to get himself town reads.

As for others?
And what do you recommend in outside the box thinking, you are most experienced.
Post automatically merged:

Why?
I would take Noctis vs Rej as town vs town. Drago comes off as someone trying to sew discourse and chaos in there then pull back after doing so with no real reason to say drop it. He was helping fuel the fire then when it burned pull out.

First, the shop is very important.

Second, the infection and curing it is the important gameplay element for town.

This isn't a game of trying to overall kill town off at first. The reason town isn't getting killed at night is because they most likely do no need to lower our numbers. Lower numbers reduced the infection spread speed. Nothing helps with detecting players abilities or roles but infection or killing.

Look at the 200 cost item in the shop and what it does for each option to see what is more important. Kills or Infection. It's clear infection is the end goal in this game.

So we need to stop the infection, cure the infection and destroy the covid-19. How you deal with the infected is a couple reasons. Cure them or Kill them. Now I'm not advocating kill or lynch the infected but we must keep note of the infected to get an idea on what our end goal is as town. Right now we need to find and lynch covid-19 most likely so that's our first objective.

2nd objective is to stop the infection

3rd is to clean it up.

I would think drago would be the ideal target for a lynch because he's coming off as someone who wants to cause chaos then anything else.

Not random. You first sus players who voted Rej then later changed to sus players who didn't vote Rej after I sus you.
That is false, I still had my vote on Final and just open up my though about the rest users who didn´t vote Rej, if you count this as suspect, you can suspect almost every player here because during a game opinions change again and again. The one who rather just have one opinion and don´t change it are more suspect.

You asked Finalbeta to defend himself yet you still voted him and your reply was to see reaction. You even didn't answer me after I voted you yesterday.
Your vote was ridiculous and I answer your question and Yo Wa tan, I ask Final to get a final opinion, since during a game opinions can change right? But Final didn´t really give me a answer(unconvincing) so I stayed on him with my vote.

Why am I in your scum list just because I voted you? How about other players who voted randomly too? Isn't voting purpose to find reaction of player?
Not because you vote me but rather the random question about me and your try to build up me again and again as a scum which is total wrong, your first vote was already random and total false played, I didn´t have much write here, other user write far more, write more suspect things yet you choose me because you know voting Final would be probably false.

The way how you vote against me is just suspect, it was full random and had no basepoint.
And with every new post you make yourself more suspect.

N

Noctis

If it doesn't mess up your scum hunting methkd, can you name em?
Kiwi. I wouldn't say I consider her bad it just she had pinged me about her gameplay for a while now. Her attitude towards the game has been deteriorated and I wonder why, and she's not really bothering much to engage in discussion. You can say there something really odd about her in this game, especially after D1

Although I was planning to observe her more this phase since it's not all that hard scum reading

But we didn't do that. I got into an interaction with Rej when I first started to suspect him. After that, I gave my reasons and moved on to suspect Lanji, TAC, and talk about other things. The next time I talked about Rej was me complaining about how bad he was playing. Nowhere last day phase did I make a "big push" on him.

Also, I disagree with the bold, Rej doesn't always come off as suspicious. Lastly, even if he was and say I did make a big push against him, what's the problem with that? I suspected the guy, should I not try to get him lynched, why does he being suspicious all the time matter?
Rej almost always comes off as suspicious to me because of how he plays, and its easy to get him to come off as suspect. I'm saying the argument served no purpose that day phase because it was mostly pointless stuff.

N

Noctis

@krogothwolf if I am being honest, the moment Rej started to brought up the previous game and start being all emotional it was really annoying and was not Rej like and something that just spoil your mood

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Hello, i know few players here :waves:
I think is useless to say I read almost nothing, I read page 1 and i still am in catching up mode.

What made you post theory about how cult works?

Sounds like a derp clear attempt, of course the wincon changes, is logic.

Can you link me your thoughts/a case you made for them that makes you so sure about the lynch? Searching it would take too much time.

I have a problem for anyone who bad mouth a flipped villager. Now you make it with 2.
I hope you are an obvious villager if i go to read your Iso.

I hope you will go deeper in this analysis.

I think infecting is instead kill and for eg if here was one cult in day 1, now are 3 after 2 night with no kills imo.
Please someone who played more with this kind of setup tell me 8f i am wrong.
The second possibility is that here exists a doctor who is a mafia god and protected mafia kill 2 days in a row.

What means "us" Noctis?

hello! i have to read a lot.

Wait, you didn't vote for FB because he was scum for you?

waiiittt...
uh.. answer me pls!
Rej claimed to be NK and by all accounts was playing very scum-like, then Final wasted our second claim of the day before acting the exact same way, but sure, y’all, keep sussing me for pointing it out.

N

NeutralWatcher

That is false, I still had my vote on Final and just open up my though about the rest users who didn´t vote Rej, if you count this as suspect, you can suspect almost every player here because during a game opinions change again and again. The one who rather just have one opinion and don´t change it are more suspect.
This doesn't answer my question. I sus you at the start of day phase yesterday.

Your vote was ridiculous and I answer your question and Yo Wa tan, I ask Final to get a final opinion, since during a game opinions can change right? But Final didn´t really give me a answer(unconvincing) so I stayed on him with my vote.
Okay fair point.

Not because you vote me but rather the random question about me and your try to build up me again and again as a scum which is total wrong, your first vote was already random and total false played, I didn´t have much write here, other user write far more, write more suspect things yet you choose me because you know voting Final would be probably false.
I sus you at the start of day phase. At that time your first post was you sus players who voted Rej. Later changed to players who didn't vote Rej so my sus on you became stronger.

The way how you vote against me is just suspect, it was full random and had no basepoint.
Look post above.

And with every new post you make yourself more suspect.
Explain which posts that make me suspect.

I would take Noctis vs Rej as town vs town. Drago comes off as someone trying to sew discourse and chaos in there then pull back after doing so with no real reason to say drop it. He was helping fuel the fire then when it burned pull out.

First, the shop is very important.

Second, the infection and curing it is the important gameplay element for town.

This isn't a game of trying to overall kill town off at first. The reason town isn't getting killed at night is because they most likely do no need to lower our numbers. Lower numbers reduced the infection spread speed. Nothing helps with detecting players abilities or roles but infection or killing.

Look at the 200 cost item in the shop and what it does for each option to see what is more important. Kills or Infection. It's clear infection is the end goal in this game.

So we need to stop the infection, cure the infection and destroy the covid-19. How you deal with the infected is a couple reasons. Cure them or Kill them. Now I'm not advocating kill or lynch the infected but we must keep note of the infected to get an idea on what our end goal is as town. Right now we need to find and lynch covid-19 most likely so that's our first objective.

2nd objective is to stop the infection

3rd is to clean it up.

I would think drago would be the ideal target for a lynch because he's coming off as someone who wants to cause chaos then anything else.
Bt don't you think if one or two are Covid 19 like you previously suggested, such a game is very bold play for even Dragomir or Noctis? Or not?
If i had been in such role, i wouldn't take many risks. In such a scenario my sus is Nat, or Playa.

I would take a better look at these suggestions when i wake up. It's late in here now,

I have to start somewhere, and my gut told me I should

Vote Lynch: Natalija
Rej claimed to be NK and by all accounts was playing very scum-like, then Final wasted our second claim of the day before acting the exact same way, but sure, y’all, keep sussing me for pointing it out.
As someone who recently mislynched Rej, i find logic in your post, and i can understand.
About FB i think last time i played with him one year ago.

Though, I would like to focus on this day, instead on flipped townies who played uninspired.

F

Fallen Prince

Dragomir post to drop Rej lynch because others were not town reading him. I wonder if all was to get himself town reads.

As for others?
And what do you recommend in outside the box thinking, you are most experienced.

Why?
dragomir votes have no reason on finalbeta looks like they just followed wagon.

His action are quite defensive in d2 when he reason his vote on rej.

Maybe i need to iso krogothwolf he got my interest.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I have to start somewhere, and my gut told me I should

Vote Lynch: Natalija

As someone who recently mislynched Rej, i find logic in your post, and i can understand.
About FB i think last time i played with him one year ago.

Though, I would like to focus on this day, instead on flipped townies who played uninspired.
Perfectly fair stance. Fallen has been my main sus, but now that he’s getting involved, I’m trying to sharpen my reads elsewhere. Nat’s been pretty aggressive and weird, but that matches her meta from other rounds...think I’m also leaning towards Drago as scum between him and Noctis, but I need to reread all his stuff before making a firm decision.

AL sama

Red Haired
Kiwi. I wouldn't say I consider her bad it just she had pinged me about her gameplay for a while now. Her attitude towards the game has been deteriorated and I wonder why, and she's not really bothering much to engage in discussion. You can say there something really odd about her in this game, especially after D1

Although I was planning to observe her more this phase since it's not all that hard scum reading
That would mean you doubt her claim? And also Tac curing her by extention?

She is not playing as usual self, that i can agree on. Other than that, i have not looked into her posts for nw.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Status
Not open for further replies.