[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

Are you oblivious to the things I was trying to say? I did not ask you to spark the activity but it's more about how do you plan to give players something to talk about? I was trying to set up a very easy subject to discuss for players hence my take on the cult post. I like reading people takes on posts like that and I believe those posts are usually the juiciest of all. It's where scum is the least comfortable and analyzing them is very useful. Basic idea is that you need a sizable amount of content from someone to generate a read is nonsense, you can generate them and thoughts from anything because most of the stuff is alignment indicative one way or the other generally. SO even most basic topics help you to see things from different perspectives... so that was my take on sparking the activity. Nice and easy.

Fair Enough.
Fam, I understood what you meant. Those are the questions I wanted to ask in return. Can you answer them?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Arsonist type role could work but cult still logically makes more sense. Cult doesn't necessarily have to know who each other are in a game. If cult is set up in that way, it allows the converted players to be transitioned back to townies which would work in line with covid being curable.
It's entirely possible. But the item Scanner differentiates between infected players and a virus. I think Infected Players become mobile bombs that can spread the disease, off this item.
Post automatically merged:

If there is arsonist then does that there is also firefighter because arsonist bypasses doctor protection and only fire fghter can protect against arsonist.
Don't think a literal arsonist. Just imagine the arsonist mechanics in a new form.

D

Dragomir

Just cause. Why ask about him?

If there is arsonist then does that there is also firefighter because arsonist bypasses doctor protection and only fire fghter can protect against arsonist.
The firefighter is not a necessity in an arsonist game.

Do you have something you want to say about that read of mine?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I think the cold theory doesn't stand a grip.

I like the reference to the "mafia poisoner" more. And mafia here being replaceable by a cultafia.
The opening says something about new age, so there must be an alliance that has control over corona.
Being infected kills you after a time unless you have the cure, this is exactly what the Poisoner role does.

I doubt the cult idea for now and give it chances of 30% to exist. What we look for is a mafia. An evil alliance.

Just cause. Why ask about him?
He had a funny entrance and he was happy to see me. That is why I ask you. It is concerning me to know if you see something that I don't see.

D

Dragomir

I think the cold theory doesn't stand a grip.

I like the reference to the "mafia poisoner" more. And mafia here being replaceable by a cultafia.
The opening says something about new age, so there must be an alliance that has control over corona.
Being infected kills you after a time unless you have the cure, this is exactly what the Poisoner role does.

I doubt the cult idea for now and give it chances of 30% to exist. What we look for is a mafia. An evil alliance.
We're likely having a cultafia homie. Believe in it.

He had a funny entrance and he was happy to see me. That is why I ask you. It is concerning me to know if you see something that I don't see.
Ok.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I'll just say right now—if we do see any players marked as "infected", I don't think our first instinct should be to lynch them but to find a way to cure them. I think a Virus labeled scum team is our enemy. No idea what Rej is on about with evil alliances. Only thing I could come up with is China + maybe the guys burning 5G towers in NA.

Rej was bad the moment he made that bomb post
What's wrong with the bomb post? I make comments not unlike that all the time.

N

Noctis

Also Lanji lack of involvement is disturbing and he's only liking the posts also he had not said anything that is related to game

D

Dragomir

Also Lanji lack of involvement is disturbing and he's only liking the posts also he had not said anything that is related to game
I agree with this. This is in line with his scum meta and completely off town Lanji. It's why I marked him as bad.

You get townie points for that mindmeld, Oreki.

N

Noctis

it doesn't feel natural with the immediate tone switch his post doesn't carry the feel of excitement or wanting to really buy a bomb... feel like he just wanted to say something absurd
To expand on that, feels more like an uncomfortable scum trying to ease into the thread, rather than a townie trying to banter and have fun.

I agree with this. This is in line with his scum meta and completely off town Lanji. It's why I marked him as bad.

You get townie points for that mindmeld, Oreki.
Who is Oreki? Your best bud or someone... I heard he is a great guy

Status
Not open for further replies.