[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
FFS you guys push the most vocal player just because you can't stand the fact that someone is having fun while being vocal. You guys push for bias reasons and not for mafiaesque reasons.

FFS you guys push the most vocal player just because you can't stand the fact that someone is having fun while being vocal. You guys push for bias reasons and not for mafiaesque reasons.
This is true.

We should let him live and see if he can heal Kiwi. If not we can lynch him tomorrow.

N

NeutralWatcher

Even if Rej is a doctor, mafia most likely would target him after they know his role.

But his flip flop in voting makes it hard for me to believe his claim.

Do you all think his frustration sounds genuine?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Anyway if the vig sees my flip, please shoot Dragomir or Finalbeta. Please do us this one favour.
2 players that are totally unreasonable this game. And 2 people that drives town into wrong direction through false narrative.

N

Noctis

Can you agree with my plan about testing him? If you’re town, you should care about what happens to Kiwi and our potential doctor.
I just asked him can he heal her if we don't lynch him and he says that we have to lynch his PoE... should the town be dealing like that for healing someone?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Can you agree with my plan about testing him? If you’re town, you should care about what happens to Kiwi and our potential doctor.
He doesn't care, because he only cares what Dragomir says. It has the biggest value for him right now.
Post automatically merged:

I just asked him can he heal her if we don't lynch him and he says that we have to lynch his PoE... should the town be dealing like that for healing someone?
Where did I say to lynch my PoE? Are you fucking kidding me, by twisting words I said? Wtf is wrong with you? Go take the fucking break tbh.

N

Noctis

The test is easy. If Kiwi isn’t healed, I will personally push his ass off tomorrow.

Also, can’t you be a bit fluid about it?
Though I have to agree with you there...

@Rej will Kiwi receive the notify that she has been healed?

@Rej stop calling everything PoE.... PoE means someone you want to lynch not someone you want to interogate.. you're using wrong terms

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Rej how do you plan to take your PoE seriously then? Keeping them alive?
You know what, keep on playing me down, you will see what will happen. I won't defend myself anymore.
I am sure that you are bad, Drago is bad and beta is bad.
I will ignore those three now and find other townies to atleast find something that helps town if I get lynched.
And here I will have to say good bye, until next game Noctis.

PoE means someone you want to lynch not someone you want to interogate.. you're using wrong terms
:okay: mr Veteran

Status
Not open for further replies.