[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

You know what, keep on playing me down, you will see what will happen. I won't defend myself anymore.
I am sure that you are bad, Drago is bad and beta is bad.
I will ignore those three now and find other townies to atleast find something that helps town if I get lynched.
And here I will have to say good bye, until next game Noctis.
Post automatically merged:

:okay: mr Veteran
I actually acknowledge you and Drago has far more experience than I do in mafia games mostly because I never really play mafia much beside occasionally. Also you're overreacting to my question when I asked you how do you plan to take your PoE seriously, you're acting like someone personally attacked you which is not the case and you're overreacting for nothing

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Is it weird that I understand you better than your bffs :catcry:
they are not my bffs and it happens in every game where I play with other communities and where Drago and Noctis are part of it.
last game on AB we were playing with a bunch of new people and AL and Noctis were the only ones to suspect me, I was the towns cop and all others, even the new guests were reading me correctly

I don't know where they come from and what their reasons are, they are just unreasonable and don't want to admit that they are wrong
And now their only way to get confidence is by testing whether they are right. Ofc only in the scenario of where they are town, which I still doubt, atleast one of them is scum and abuses the other to push me.

I just played enough with these trolls, they rarely play serious or got control over what they do. they are convinced by a systematic tunnel playstyle that always ends up creating voids in games.

N

Noctis

last game on AB we were playing with a bunch of new people and AL and Noctis were the only ones to suspect me, I was the towns cop and all others, even the new guests were reading me correctly
I actually do remember openly saying I don't suspect you it was only to show others creating fake good cases is no big deal

Rej

Year of the black beard!
I hate the fact they sow paranoia about me so they get other innocent players to scumread me.
People that know me should obviously see that I am having utterly fun and that I never would throw like this as scum.
They rather would be happy and say "god damn, finally a town Rej, that rocks."
But does something like that come from them? No.

I am not trying anymore, this is a test to you guys now. I am out till EoD my vote will remain on Dragomir, stop questioning me with back and forth questions. Go ISO me again and again if you still have troubles reading me town, then please learn ISOing in every game you participate.

N

NeutralWatcher

I hate the fact they sow paranoia about me so they get other innocent players to scumread me.
People that know me should obviously see that I am having utterly fun and that I never would throw like this as scum.
They rather would be happy and say "god damn, finally a town Rej, that rocks."
But does something like that come from them? No.
Vote count
Rej-> Noctis -> TAC-> Noctis-> Finalbeta-> Dragomir
I think it's because you flip flop here. First you voted Noctis. Then voted TAC.

Maybe that's not too suspicious but then you voted Finalbeta after Fallen Prince voted him first. Looks like you followed bandwgon.

Then you voted Dragomir after he voted you first.

You also mentioned past game to sow discord on Noctis.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Also I am not a real Doctor, I am just a backup Doctor. I cant heal Kiwi.

I think it's because you flip flop here. First you voted Noctis. Then voted TAC.

thats how you play mafia ffs, threaten different people and so on, but what am I trying to tell you here...

N

NeutralWatcher

thats how you play mafia ffs, threaten different people and so on, but what am I trying to tell you here...
So if you're back up Doctor then why did you claim? Your role is basically useless unless the real Doctor dies. Why claim useless role like that so early when there was few votes on you?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If Rej flips doctor, isn’t there normally a backup doctor that can take over if the first is killed? So there’s still no downside to lynching our prime suspect:

• If he’s town, then that sucks, but he has made an ass out of himself all game and is being generally unhelpful/standoffish
• If he’s the doctor, we can hope for the backup to be activated and still heal Kiwi
• If he’s mafia, we killed a scum D1
• If he’s third party...well, wouldn’t be the first time any of us fucked up like that with good intention, least of all me

Unvote @Reborn

I think I'm going to chillax and let y'all drive the car. I guess the way I play just doesn't resonate with y'all or something. I still don't really understand the caution directed at Oreki and me. It's whatever I suppose.
Nothing has really changed concerning Rej. I suspect him the same as before but I now lack the desire to push for him.

Yeah, I'm calling it a day. Not just because of two ppl but I feel like nobody wants to town read you and I. Everyone feels paranoid.
I know you went back to voting him, but nothing you did in the course of these events makes you look less suspicious. Once we get Rej outta here, I’m gonna be taking a much closer look at your hemming and hawing.
Players who voted Rej are Jew D Boy, Finalbeta and Dragomir.

Jew D Boy voted Rej early. Finalbeta voted Rej because Rej voted him first. Dragomir initially voted Rej then unvoted because he said he wanted to chill out then voted Rej again.

I think Rej lynch can give info on Finalbeta, Jew D Boy and Dragomir. Moreover Rej hasn't contributed much with his weird gameplay so for now I would vote Rej.

Vote Lynch Rej @Reborn
I know I’m town, so you will only learn what you should already know, but I’m glad you’re on board with the Rej lynch 👍

N

Noctis

@Rej This is the last time you're using friendship a reason in a mafia game. Sure, you don't like getting pushed or can be overdramatic but this had gone enough and you're not using this a reason and next time you'll be using that forget I am ever playing with you

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower

Didn’t see this before my post, so there’s basically no benefit in keeping you around anyway.

N

Noctis

@Rej I really want you to flip scum, it's not because I want to say I am right, but the reason is if you're mafia you have not played a terrible;le game but in fact a good game

Let me just clarify: if we lynch him it’s fine, but why are y’all calling terrible and an ass, is this really necessary? He puzzled the best of the best and he was funny, why this is frowned upon is beyond me. Next game I will bring my troll self too and see what happens :milaugh:

Let me just clarify: if we lynch him it’s fine, but why are y’all calling terrible and an ass, is this really necessary? He puzzled the best of the best and he was funny, why this is frowned upon is beyond me. Next game I will bring my troll self too and see what happens :milaugh:
Lynch D1. One Tac is enough lol.

D

Dragomir

Ok, we have got 2 hours right? I've got an appointment soon, so I won't be here during the final hour. I'll try to get some thoughts our quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.