[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

you asked me for a town read before you made this post.

This was your justification mate
now it was done just for "fun"
Post automatically merged:

taking out scums isnt assuring the safety of everyone?
or again you are really just trying to get everyone in the car to believe you are a good driver even at the cost of letting a few accidents happen.
Dude. I dunno what to tell you. I don't think I'm going to convince you so let's drop this interaction. You can keep scum reading me if you want to, that's fine but I don't wanna continue this discussion anymore.

I do have one question for you though. When I flip town, will you finally understand me?

Dude. I dunno what to tell you. I don't think I'm going to convince you so let's drop this interaction. You can keep scum reading me if you want to, that's fine but I don't wanna continue this discussion anymore.

I do have one question for you though. When I flip town, will you finally understand me?

N

NeutralWatcher

Players who voted Rej are Jew D Boy, Finalbeta and Dragomir.

Jew D Boy voted Rej early. Finalbeta voted Rej because Rej voted him first. Dragomir initially voted Rej then unvoted because he said he wanted to chill out then voted Rej again.

I think Rej lynch can give info on Finalbeta, Jew D Boy and Dragomir. Moreover Rej hasn't contributed much with his weird gameplay so for now I would vote Rej.

Vote Lynch Rej @Reborn

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE Why rej is town? even if he's town do you think he's helpful?
Not so sure he is town
but he isnt one of my stronger sus reads.

red flag seeing someone who was so certain he wasnt town. almost convinced me I will admit take off his vote and cite his reason as fun. would you buy that noctis
looking at the pattern of post I highlighted in the previous page.

Players who voted Rej are Jew D Boy, Finalbeta and Dragomir.

Jew D Boy voted Rej early. Finalbeta voted Rej because Rej voted him first. Dragomir initially voted Rej then unvoted because he said he wanted to chill out then voted Rej again.

I think Rej lynch can give info on Finalbeta, Jew D Boy and Dragomir. Moreover Rej hasn't contributed much with his weird gameplay so for now I would vote Rej.

Vote Lynch Rej @Reborn
@Noctis not voting for Rej?

he isnt one of my stronger sus reads
You mean Drago or Noctis?

Stronger read.

N

Noctis

Not so sure he is town
but he isnt one of my stronger sus reads.

red flag seeing someone who was so certain he wasnt town. almost convinced me I will admit take off his vote and cite his reason as fun. would you buy that noctis
looking at the pattern of post I highlighted in the previous page.
if you pull bad stunts and it's obvious enough you're making arguments that will only put more confusion, surely would back-lash. Manipulation, having fun in such a way, or so on for a town is a huge risk in any case, anyways. I have thought about Drago, and the truth is that his lynch would probably be a big slap for the town, probably more than you give my statement credit for.

And his frustration come off as pretty genuine, while there are some bad points I think Drago has some posts that would really makes me think he can't be scum, even his frustration to Rej lynch, or his frustration to rej play, and so on. There are just a lot of points that say that Drago is a town, so using his one bad point to paint him bad while entirely discredit his previous efforts doesn't really look all that good.

@Noctis Did you vote Rej?
@Yo Tan Wa I have yet to vote Rej but yeah he will receive my vote this DP

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vote count
Rej-> Noctis -> TAC-> Noctis-> Finalbeta-> Dragomir

Lanji-> Noctis -> Dragomir
Kiwi -> Rej ->**-> finalbeta
Fallen - > Final beta -> Gianfi
Final -> Rej
Jew -> Nat -> Rej
Nat-> Noctis
Drago-> rej
Neutral -> TAC-> Rej
Noctis - > don da

Beta - 1 vote
Noctis - 1 vote
don da - 1 vote
Gianfi - 1 vote
Dragomir - 2 votes
Rej - 4 votes

Non voters

1 TheAncientCenturion
4 Don DaSlayer
7 Seraphoenix
12 RayanOO
14 Zoro D Goat
15 Queen
17 krogothwolf
18 Gianfi
19 Yo Tan Wa

5 hours left before Night falls

N

Noctis

Is there more besides his frustration on Rej play?
Not at all, that just a piece of information that has noticed or can be easily understood. Since emotions of outrage can't be faked especially the way he reacted to rej. Assuming even if Drago is scum who is bussing Rej. still, It's outrageous thinking a scum would buss twice in a row. Like first if he succeeds this dp then it's unlikely people gonna trust him again. He's aware of the consequences of his push. I don't think he would do such push unless he's confident. Also the amount of confidence and aggression starting phase he's displayed speaks for itself.

Ok, so I'm trying to drive the car but I keep crashing into poles because people are fretting over my driving skills, thus distracting me. So in order to improve the state of the car and to assure the safety of everyone else, I will stop driving and go to the backseat and take a good nap. Someone else can drive. Those people can still think I'm a bad driver if they want to.

Do you understand now? Has nothing to do with protecting myself or doubting my case on Rej.

I'll allow you to figure that on your own.
You’re a great driver Drago, don’t worry :daydream:
Conspiracy theory in otherwise uninteresting game.
You keep saying this, why?
Lol the game is interesting.

N

Noctis

You don’t think he’s been helpful? Have you read everything?
Imagine giving PoE DP1... you know when do you give PoE? You give them when you have cleared a majority of the players as a town and you have some players you can't fathom so you lynch them one by one... that's assuming Rej reading majority of players town and whatever Rej has said or give is piece of crap

LANJI jumped in after Rej was mildly in trouble, I will turn a blind eye on this detail and call it coincidence, sadly his read on Rej doesn't strike 100% natural, albeit he didn't happen to fiercefully defend Rej at the same rate.
Why will you turn a blind eye to this?
Not at all, that just a piece of information that has noticed or can be easily understood. Since emotions of outrage can't be faked especially the way he reacted to rej. Assuming even if Drago is scum who is bussing Rej. still, It's outrageous thinking a scum would buss twice in a row. Like first if he succeeds this dp then it's unlikely people gonna trust him again. He's aware of the consequences of his push. I don't think he would do such push unless he's confident. Also the amount of confidence and aggression starting phase he's displayed speaks for itself.
And if Rej is not scum or Indie?
Rej gameplay was weird, so scums have more reasons to push a case against Rej, rather strongly in this case, since it's easily believable why someone would think he is scum.
But like Queen pointed out, Rej is veteran acting D1 this way. A Mafia won't do this, unless ofcrs to town clear someone, or he is indie with such role, or a townie with bad role and he is rewriting his meta with a destructive gameplay, while enjoying North Korea role.

As for him being confident and aggression, maybe bt it's not solid for me.

You don’t think he’s been helpful? Have you read everything?
He was not.

Status
Not open for further replies.