Gianfi - 1 vote
Dragomir - 2 votes
Rej - 10 votes

Non voters

4 Don DaSlayer
7 Seraphoenix
14 Zoro D Goat
17 krogothwolf
It is kinda scary how much votes Rej had on him, of course it was needed still kinda suspect that many user vote against him without thinking twice, I would assume that at least one mafia beeing one who vote against Rej. In that case we should see the first votes against him, who start it and which one go with him? I think in that case we could get answers.

rej was obscuring reads but he also drew so much attention to himself
it didnt look scummy at all. it generated a lot of the activity day one
a lot of votes towards the end cause a number of people would rather not have to deal with not knowing what the fuck rej was saying . rej gameplay was just not how experienced scums play period from my limited knowledge in the game.

Okay, first of all, @Kiwipom were you maybe healed last night? Now with TAC Imperium in trouble, can we conclude that there is one night spread and one day spread?
It is kinda scary how much votes Rej had on him, of course it was needed still kinda suspect that many user vote against him without thinking twice, I would assume that at least one mafia beeing one who vote against Rej. In that case we should see the first votes against him, who start it and which one go with him? I think in that case we could get answers.
First of all, WELCOME! :fullmom:

Have you managed to keep up a bit? Thanks for subbing. I'm not sure voting for him matters because even town voted for him since he played like he played.
I’ll admit, my read on Rej was completely wrong. @Noctis, can you tell us what you learned at the eleventh hour that proved his allegiance?
It's just... No scum ever wants to get lynched like that, but no one listened :catcry: That EASILY could have been an act to make him look more innocent today tbf.

Is it possible that they can choose between a direct kill and spreading Corona?
probably
why would they opt for one that can be cured tho rather than killing.
can people convert in this game
what happens if you dont get cured.
Post automatically merged:

Please refer to me as Kaiser Willy III now that I’ve revealed. And also help!!! I have 4 phases until I die!
so if you dont get cured you die
got it.

Please Lanji, you’re my only hope. Save me, and Greater Germany, from this fate.
am broke asf
hopefully the town healing roles can get to you

To make someone forced to claim and that way make us lose claims? It's easier for scum if they can't claim.

Then again, there is also fake claim, let's not trust this blindly.
ah
that could be a strategy
but all the claims so far havent stated their roles but just the country.

aside from rej just before he was about to get lynched.

Status
Not open for further replies.