[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

Every other night, I can heal. I assume I can heal with a mask.
Great. Since the final has wasted the claim slot, you should just pay attention to everyone's post, you'll eventually find who might be infected. The main thing, don't mention this in the thread to not get mod killed, and whoever you think might be a victim you should target them to heal

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I am not.
Great. Since the final has wasted the claim slot, you should just pay attention to everyone's post, you'll eventually find who might be infected. The main thing, don't mention this in the thread to not get mod killed, and whoever you think might be a victim you should target them to heal
I'll look into it, so I can visit them tomorrow night.

So Rej hard pings FB and Dragomir as sus. I haven't read the interactions but he must have seen something to get to this conclusion:
Anyway if the vig sees my flip, please shoot Dragomir or Finalbeta. Please do us this one favour.
2 players that are totally unreasonable this game. And 2 people that drives town into wrong direction through false narrative.
I hate the fact they sow paranoia about me so they get other innocent players to scumread me.
People that know me should obviously see that I am having utterly fun and that I never would throw like this as scum.
They rather would be happy and say "god damn, finally a town Rej, that rocks."
But does something like that come from them? No.
Post automatically merged:

I am not trying anymore, this is a test to you guys now. I am out till EoD my vote will remain on Dragomir, stop questioning me with back and forth questions. Go ISO me again and again if you still have troubles reading me town, then please learn ISOing in every game you participate.
Look at the exaggerated post from Dragomir. Many times scum will try to make it seem like the townies fault they got lynched by characterising them as doing scummy things. So that when they flip town the scum can say 'but it's his own fault for being scummy' instead of taking responsibility for a misread.
And i don't think no lynch is better option.

Rej flip will give us something D2. And i already stated, i am wiling to lynch him even if he is townie. So i am also not changing my vote.
[B]@Noctis if Rej turns out townie i think it would make you one of the prime sus for me.[/B]
Is Noctis prime sus for you now?

Here is Dragomir again trying to soften any fallback on him for a mislynch:
I understand what Noctis is saying. He's not wrong about Rej's backup claim being something that supports Rej being town. Problem is, it's one thing that makes him good out of ten thousand things that make him bad.
This is Rej's list of scum:
scum: Drago, Final, Noctis, Lanji
town: TAC, Kiwi, Neutral, Jew
I should note that TAC got pressured by NW and Dragomir for apparent sus on Lanji and Rej without much follow up. Strange then to see Dragomir defend TAC this phase.

Overall I think we need to look hard into Dragomir. If Beta flips town, then Drago should be a lynch candidate imo.

Seems I got the wrong post for the first exaggerated Drag post. lemme find it again

Rej flipping town would be pure abomination. I will be flabbergasted until the end of eternity.
This is the post I was talking about.

@Seraphoenix is your main concern regarding Drago and Final is Rej reads?
Not only that, but also Dragomir's pre-emptive softening of him flipping town.

N

Noctis

I think I need to change my approach to this game. Convential means of their being a mafia group with players having scum equity with each other and whatnot doesn't seem likely. As Krogo said, it's more likely their's just one scum.

Starting to reconsider my Beta read too. He feels more like scummy town than an actual wolf. Not really sure on it though.
I have a question, why Krogo theory erase your suspicion from Final?

Rej hard pings FB and Dragomir as sus
Rej reads are as good as others.

I think it would be bettter to look at sus intelligently like timing of votes, reactions to diffrnt things like Kiwi wanting to claim. I towncleared a few players this way.

Is Noctis prime sus for you now?
Maybe. Maybe not.

I will say i am more interested in Dragomir n Playa.

@Natalija are you scum? Yes or No.

D

Dragomir

Here is Dragomir again trying to soften any fallback on him for a mislynch:
Um...how is saying that Rej had one thing that provides support on him being town softening any callback? Especially when I literally said that 1 good thing vs 10,000 scummy things, implying that Rej is still a very strong suspicion. Do you want me to say negative things about my suspects and not admit the stuff that does make them good?

I should note that TAC got pressured by NW and Dragomir for apparent sus on Lanji and Rej without much follow up. Strange then to see Dragomir defend TAC this phase.

Overall I think we need to look hard into Dragomir. If Beta flips town, then Drago should be a lynch candidate imo.
I recommend that you reread the entirety of D1 before you start building a case on me. Because if you did, you will see that during EoD I was starting to believe that TAC is town and gave my reasons why. It isn't a random town read as you're trying to insinuate. Furthermore, TAC openly claimed doctor this phase. I made it pretty obvious that I believed his claim. Not so strange for me to defend TAC anymore now is it?

So Rej hard pings FB and Dragomir as sus. I haven't read the interactions but he must have seen something to get to this conclusion:

Look at the exaggerated post from Dragomir. Many times scum will try to make it seem like the townies fault they got lynched by characterising them as doing scummy things. So that when they flip town the scum can say 'but it's his own fault for being scummy' instead of taking responsibility for a misread.
You quoted the wrong person dude. That's what Yotanwa said, not me. I don't know how my name ended up in that quote instead of his.

D

Dragomir

Seems I got the wrong post for the first exaggerated Drag post. lemme find it again

This is the post I was talking about.

Not only that, but also Dragomir's pre-emptive softening of him flipping town.
I fail to understand how me expressing how shocked I would be if Rej flipped town is a pre-emptive softening of him flipping town. What that shows is me being convinced that he is scum and not good.

Status
Not open for further replies.