[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

What about krogo who basically did nothing then declared that everyone is suspicious? Then went on to dictate a few game mechanics?

Meh the reaction things isn't really much of an argument. Reactions are key from everyone, I want his reaction as well.
I also sus him but not enough case to build him. For now Playa is my bigger sus. I want to see more of his interactions to see if it would change my mind.

N

Noctis

Honestly i dont. I can't make up my mind on you. Some posts read you good, some wrong.

Who do you sus thn?
Right now fallen price has struck the worst, his progression on his suspect is really bad, I get the feeling he wants others to engage his suspects and so on, though I could say the same about Krogo I feel like Krogo just appear to be lazy. And I wanna see how he's planning to follow his theory as well, I liked the theory but I wanna see more input from him on that.

N

Noctis

For finalbeta I have to say while I read him town I just don't like how he's playing the game. As TAC said he's just gonna hurt town by being a distraction but we can't just lynch everyone who's being annoying or distraction

I had a very hard time deciding btween Noctis n Dragomir. Very bold game for if you are scums.
And you guys gameplay was still scummy.
Right now fallen price has struck the worst, his progression on his suspect is really bad, I get the feeling he wants others to engage his suspects and so on, though I could say the same about Krogo I feel like Krogo just appear to be lazy. And I wanna see how he's planning to follow his theory as well, I liked the theory but I wanna see more input from him on that.
Fallen Prince imo is easy lynch, a rather new player townies don't know much off and so i rather sus you for pushing his case ahead.

About Krogothwolf, his reactions to D1 to events felt townie to me.

N

Noctis

Fallen Prince imo is easy lynch, a rather new player townies don't know much off and so i rather sus you for pushing his case ahead.

About Krogothwolf, his reactions to D1 to events felt townie to me.
Wasn't neutral watcher was claiming fallen prince is an experienced player... also explain easy lynch

You're denying the entirety of my suspicion on him by claiming easy lynch
Post automatically merged:

It must be nice being able to discredit my post with a phrase like that, probs to you i guess.

Wasn't neutral watcher was claiming fallen prince is an experienced player... also explain easy lynch

We have not much idea about him, he is neither as active. He pushed for Beta, Gianfi, wolf for game mechanism, for their inactivity. That suggests to me he is not as experienced player.

N

Noctis

We have not much idea about him, he is neither as active. He pushed for Beta, Gianfi, wolf for game mechanism, for their inactivity. That suggests to me he is not as experienced player.
Assuming he's not an experienced player how is him being new give him a free pass to do what he wants?

Or more like how it makes him easy lynch. I wanna know it

It must be nice being able to discredit my post with a phrase like that, probs to you i guess.
I told what i felt, out of all suspects you bring in an inactive one for lynch replacement, i would question him being an easy lynch.

Did Neutral, i didn't see that.

Quote posts, make a better case if you want me to buy it, bt i didn't so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.