[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

I think it's safe to say there is no mafia... it would be little bizarre to assume mafia has abstained for two consecutive cycles
You think arsonist is not in the game?

The game is mafia, there has to be mafia. They had no money.

Or wait... What if your wincon changes when you're infected :milaugh:
In Dragomir's bachelor game there was no mafia. Only jesters IIRC.

Bad lynch and good luck for a another day.
Two townies are done, both lynch where kinda unreal for me(myself vote for Final because of the first day reason which Kiwi explain). This time I search my own target, we should questioning right now of users the votes who try to build up a new victim.
Under the Rej votes and also Final, im sure we could at least find one scum but the question is who? Also I still like the thing that under the 6 votes who didn't vote against Rej in first day, at least one scum is under them.

N

Noctis

No, you just irk me for being wrong all the time. :sadgrin: At least you didn't follow up on Finalbeta yesterday, but Drago is beyond me.

Vote lynch Dragomir @Reborn
You overestimate me. As I said before I rely on some insight, which requires luck in itself.
Post automatically merged:

@Natalija are you not planning to follow fallen prince lynch this phase?

Why was everyone voting on Fallen Prince? What’s the case on him.

My top suspect right now is Playa, the vote he casted yesterday felt unatural.
i dont like when everyone throw their sus away and go for a new lynch, more so when the said user wasn't even online and got no opportunity to make a defense.

No, you just irk me for being wrong all the time. :sadgrin: At least you didn't follow up on Finalbeta yesterday, but Drago is beyond me.

Vote lynch Dragomir @Reborn
Vote Lynch Dragomir @Reborn

@Queen
taking a little bit of a backseat for someone
thats more proactive in scum hunting
can you pls give us your current reads
You should have have helped me lynch him yesterday.

You overestimate me. As I said before I rely on some insight, which requires luck in itself.

@Natalija are you not planning to follow fallen prince lynch this phase?
I estimate you just fine.

At this moment, no. But I am eager to hear him out, as well as our dear sub @Michelle :catpole:
Vote Lynch Dragomir @Reborn

@Queen
taking a little bit of a backseat for someone
thats more proactive in scum hunting
can you pls give us your current reads
Yeah, I was thinking about that, we kinda forgot her yesterday.

N

Noctis

i dont like when everyone throw their sus away and go for a new lynch, more so when the said user wasn't even online and got no opportunity to make a defense.
I found this argument pretty bad... Fallen Prince had many hours to present his defense or even answer others queries but he mostly ignores others quote and if you go by this logic that the player was not present to defend themselves then pretty much wolf can go inactive by that logic

You should have have helped me lynch him yesterday.
irc people here didnt spot my back and forth with him d1
glad you did.
irc a major reason for lynching is finding inconsistency in responses
that was the reason for my lynch with beta yesterday.
drago brushing that as fun still doesnt sit well with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.