[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

I dont even town read Fallen, bt i also don't get how this didn't look weird to others. We have players like Tac sussing Drago D1 and same for most, didn't push their case and thn jumps on lynching a new read. Even the case was not strong on him, him sussing inactive or weird players could be his way of playing, we don't even know his play style.

And yes it is weird, you can push lynch votes to make him talk that makes sense. Bt you are also the one who had second thoughts on Rej despite doing your ultimste best to push his lynch votes D1. The possibility of being townie not ran across your mind? Or even being subpar player despite being experienced as Neutral say like Beta is? Have you played with him enough to know his gameplay to tell for sure he was scum. Beta acted more suspiciously and you wanted to vote him for not replying back your queries?
And again you didn't find odd townie dropping their sus and going after him?
Rej and fallen situations are completely two different scenarios there is no ounce of similarity between them and you just wrote your second paragraph for nothing.

Do you really require Meta to always correct read someone? Hell, why even Meta matters? But for the argument sake we can also make argument that how can you tell it's fallen town play? You don't have his meta you know. So we go by the simple logic that his game play striked us either bad or good. There is no meta in that, you can't ignore or just let your doubt be eaten up because you have no meta on the player. You have to face that up... if you found someone bad you have to call them out... there is not one way to play as anti-town, there are lot of em.

And what will you do if you play with someone who have no meta at all?

And again you didn't find odd townie dropping their sus and going after him?
To answer this, I think every voter on fallen prince was town because Finalbeta lynch was mislynch not scum lynch so there was no attempt to protect someone
Post automatically merged:

@Fallen Prince Dude, you’re online and actively commenting in the spoiler thread...take a couple of minutes to explain yourself here and you can go back to whatever bullshit is happening there.
W... who did it, where :sadgrin:

F

Fallen Prince

@Fallen Prince Dude, you’re online and actively commenting in the spoiler thread...take a couple of minutes to explain yourself here and you can go back to whatever bullshit is happening there.
Well i think you voted on rej , the guy played a troll post ith north korean leader .. I was pretty surprised how people fell for it .

I saw beta was town too bad , i might need to read all the posts again but i ll come back tomorrow !

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Rej and fallen situations are completely two different scenarios there is no ounce of similarity between them and you just wrote your second paragraph for nothing.

Do you really require Meta to always correct read someone? Hell, why even Meta matters? But for the argument sake we can also make argument that how can you tell it's fallen town play? You don't have his meta you know. So we go by the simple logic that his game play striked us either bad or good. There is no meta in that, you can't ignore or just let your doubt be eaten up because you have no meta on the player. You have to face that up... if you found someone bad you have to call them out... there is not one way to play as anti-town, there are lot of em.

To answer this, I think every voter on fallen prince was town because Finalbeta lynch was mislynch not scum lynch so there was no attempt to protect someone
How is that angle shooting, @Reborn? I genuinely don’t know, remember that I’m still relatively green in this game.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I think it's because you commented on Fallen Prince commented in spoiler thread which has nothing to do with the game.
Didn’t know that wasn’t allowed, I just noticed he was posting elsewhere when we’d tagged him here so many times to no avail.

Ironically, I have to go offline for a while. Be back later for more “fun” :kriwhat:

N

NeutralWatcher

Didn’t know that wasn’t allowed, I just noticed he was posting elsewhere when we’d tagged him here so many times to no avail.

Ironically, I have to go offline for a while. Be back later for more “fun” :kriwhat:
I think commenting something which is outside the game is called angleshooting.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
How is that angle shooting, @Reborn? I genuinely don’t know, remember that I’m still relatively green in this game.
You started your last post " you are online and actively commenting in Spoiler thread "...

I already explained that what player does outside this thread can't be used over here.

Don't use such langauge because that's borderline AS and create an impression (even if you don't intent to) that the said player has time to be online outside this thread but he is still not posting here which indirectly Imply he is deliberately avoiding this thread.

You want him to respond then quote/tag him but don't bring his outside activity here.

D

Dragomir

I think it's because you commented on Fallen Prince commented in spoiler thread which has nothing to do with the game.
Nah, that's not angle-shooting. He came close to it but didn't do it. Had he said that Fallen Prince was suspicious for being active in the spoiler thread but not here would have been angle-shooting. Just asking him to come post since he was online isn't angle-shooting.

Hello, i know few players here :waves:
I think is useless to say I read almost nothing, I read page 1 and i still am in catching up mode.

Cult starts with a few members. The ones I've played so far started with either one or two members. Then instead of killing at night like normal mafia, they can choose a player and convert them to join the cult team.

However, depending on game mechanics, cults may also have the ability to kill
What made you post theory about how cult works?

The game is mafia, there has to be mafia. They had no money.

Or wait... What if your wincon changes when you're infected :milaugh:
Sounds like a derp clear attempt, of course the wincon changes, is logic.
What are cult and sk if not mafia...........

I want to lynch Drago or you today tbh.
Can you link me your thoughts/a case you made for them that makes you so sure about the lynch? Searching it would take too much time.
Final was being a shitty townie just like Rej, this is a strange round...

@Fallen Prince You still never explained why me voting for Rej was a bad look, care to chime in yet?
I have a problem for anyone who bad mouth a flipped villager. Now you make it with 2.
I hope you are an obvious villager if i go to read your Iso.
Bad lynch and good luck for a another day.
Two townies are done, both lynch where kinda unreal for me(myself vote for Final because of the first day reason which Kiwi explain). This time I search my own target, we should questioning right now of users the votes who try to build up a new victim.
Under the Rej votes and also Final, im sure we could at least find one scum but the question is who? Also I still like the thing that under the 6 votes who didn't vote against Rej in first day, at least one scum is under them.
I hope you will go deeper in this analysis.
I think mafia might infect someone kinda like delayed kill.
I think infecting is instead kill and for eg if here was one cult in day 1, now are 3 after 2 night with no kills imo.
Please someone who played more with this kind of setup tell me 8f i am wrong.
The second possibility is that here exists a doctor who is a mafia god and protected mafia kill 2 days in a row.
You have practically no reason to lynch us lol

plaguebearer is probably the closet role that fit the story
What means "us" Noctis?
I estimate you just fine.

At this moment, no. But I am eager to hear him out, as well as our dear sub @Michelle :catpole:

Yeah, I was thinking about that, we kinda forgot her yesterday.
hello! i have to read a lot.
Btw I just want to point out that I voted for FinalBeta only after I got tagged 172 times aha otherwise I would have avoided voting
Wait, you didn't vote for FB because he was scum for you?

I'll call it night for today. Adios
waiiittt...
uh.. answer me pls!

I was pointing out the Noctis that can go to such limits to push a lynch and still have second thoughts before Lynch.

Nah, bt i am also not someone that lynch based on bare minimum info on a player, i vote when i am confident in my reads. Unless ofcrs i am lynching to get reactions, activity.
Maybe i find it more odd because there already are more scummy players in my eyes and that are active as well.

Plus we dont get much reads if all join bandwagon n vote a new player they gave no opinion on before. No way to differenciate one from other bt all voting in succession.
Anyway it's bad gameplay if townies don't push their own sus and just join bandwagon, they did the same with Beta and fallen later on. I have not more to say on this.

About last part, what if it was to town clear emself with the same reasoning as u did?

Status
Not open for further replies.