[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
That is possibility. Bt you and Tac had same time.
Also, does Tac count being infected N1 or D2? Because in case of former it would mean he got 5 phases.
Tac cured you and no one claimed Doctor role, neither voted him. So i guess he is not lying. :wonderland:

Bt my luck is worse, if only Beta had not used up the claim:josad:
This is why I said I think it depends on the strain you catch. Seems to make more sense than rng decides how many phases.

what a troll game this is.
what kinda set up is this dawg
the setup is harder than the game itself.
if yo tan wa is still in the game by tomorrow
I will personally whip out a glock and pop a cap in his arse.
Atleast you can be nice about it, i am bursting my ass, telling you shoot me off despite having small possibility i can be turned Mafia (i love playing Scum) to help you guys . :seriously:

A doctor could heal Yo Tan.

I mean, I can't grab a mask, so i'd be reinfected.. But if I'm feeling particularly altruistic..
Little Late for that.

Anyway, i think infected person should use the mask instead. Doctor can't do it everytime.
Bt if people turn, i fear not everyone will do it. Some love playing scum.
In that case i suggest the Doctor to tell townies to get that person shot in the head next day. :milaugh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Vote count
Nat -> Drago -> queen
Lanji -> Drago
Jew -> fallen -> **
Mich -> nat
Sera -> Drago
Tac -> fallen-> sera->queen->playa
Drago-> Playa
Kiwi - playa

Playa - 3 votes
Drago - 2 votes
Nat - 1 vote
queen - 1 vote

Non voters
5 noctis
10 NeutralWatcher
12 playa 4321
14 Zoro D Goat
15 Queen
16 Dragomir
17 krogothwolf
18 Gianfi
19 Yo Tan Wa

And what's with all that slandering of reborn ? Don't you people feel any shame in doing such acts against your beloved host and most credible and innocent informer on worst gen?:josad:

Vote count

Nat -> Drago -> playa
Lanji -> Drago
Jew -> fallen -> **
Mich -> nat
Sera -> Drago
Drago-> Playa
Kiwi - playa

Playa - 4 votes
Drago - 2 votes
Nat - 1 vote

Non voters
5 noctis
10 NeutralWatcher
12 playa 4321
14 Zoro D Goat
15 Queen
16 Dragomir
17 krogothwolf
18 Gianfi
19 Yo Tan Wa

And what's with that all that slandering of reborn ? Don't you people feel any shame in doing such acts against your beloved host and most credible innocent informed on worst gen?:josad:
This is not correct, my vote is on Queen.

We cannot risk TAC going without a mask. If the virus speeds up, our doctor will die (?), he won't have time to make money.

Besides, it's more interesting to see what happens to Yo.
That was hurting Nat, you would let me die if i had time Night phase time:whitepress:

We have many Backup Doctors Nat, Doctor shouldn't hesitate before going in to treat infected person.
And if Doctor is infected and he don't tell townies, i think a Backup doctor will turn Doctor when previous one dies or turns, and he can make the townie aware of original Doctor betrayal.
Wait a second. Why Kiwi then Yo? Is there some similarity in how they played, who they suspected?

If mafia is doing it, there must be a reason they were picked.
I asked Kiwi reads for same reason last day phase, if anyone we suspected matched.

It's either Drago, Noctis or you. 🙊

While we are on this, why was someone not turned last Night phase?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Vote count
Nat -> Drago -> playa
Lanji -> Drago
Jew -> fallen -> **
Mich -> nat
Sera -> Drago
Drago-> Playa
Kiwi - playa

Playa - 4 votes
Drago - 2 votes
Nat - 1 vote

Non voters
5 noctis
10 NeutralWatcher
12 playa 4321
14 Zoro D Goat
15 Queen
16 Dragomir
17 krogothwolf
18 Gianfi
19 Yo Tan Wa

And what's with all that slandering of reborn ? Don't you people feel any shame in doing such acts against your beloved host and most credible innocent informed on worst gen?:josad:
Just wait until this game ends then you'll feel my wrath

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Vote count
Nat -> Drago -> playa
Lanji -> Drago
Jew -> fallen -> **
Mich -> nat
Sera -> Drago
Drago-> Playa
Kiwi - playa

Playa - 4 votes
Drago - 2 votes
Nat - 1 vote

Non voters
5 noctis
10 NeutralWatcher
12 playa 4321
14 Zoro D Goat
15 Queen
16 Dragomir
17 krogothwolf
18 Gianfi
19 Yo Tan Wa

And what's with that all that slandering of reborn ? Don't you people feel any shame in doing such acts against your beloved host and most credible innocent informed on worst gen?:josad:
Did you ever clarify if it’s 3 or 4 phases for infection to kill someone? Some of the slander would probably stop, people want an answer to that.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
That was hurting Nat, you would let me die if i had time Night phase time:whitepress:

We have many Backup Doctors Nat, Doctor shouldn't hesitate before going in to treat infected person.
And if Doctor is infected and he don't tell townies, i think a Backup doctor will turn Doctor when previous one dies or turns, and he can make the townie aware of original Doctor betrayal.

I asked Kiwi reads for same reason last day phase, if anyone we suspected matched.

It's either Drago, Noctis or you. 🙊

While we are on this, why was someone not turned last Night phase?
I think it’s a day ability, TAC got it by visiting me
Post automatically merged:

@Yo Tan Wa does the time match?

Status
Not open for further replies.