[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

(all of these spaces is for social distancing)

catded I still can't read Rej very well.
Everyone is acting weird. I might as well claim now, everyone put on your masks, stay 2 meters from me and have your hand sanitizers ready.

So to begin, I'm Africa. But that's not the point. The point is....I got infected! :catcry::catcry:

And it said I must be cured by N2...it doesn't say what happens afterwards. But I'm broke as shit, AL sama said I'm not allowed to steal money from other people nor ask for donations and I also fucked up the question earlier so I'm too broke to buy myself a cure. Idk what happens to infected people, I imagine it's like poisoining or bleeding. And also, I don't know if this is gonna spread to people who visit me or something so townies visiting me, be careful. But like I hope after revealing this, someone can cure me either tonight or the next night.

And the reason why I have to claim is because according to game rules, only people who claim can reveal info.

(remember to stay 2 meters away from me)

Well.... Reborn told me if I convinced Nat to call him "Reborn Sensei" he'd give me a cure.
He told me I was dying in 2 phases and it was a mistake on his part.

But Al Sama jumped in and made Reborn cut the shit.
:gokulaugh:Reborn is bully as a host. Especially to Tac.
Post automatically merged:

I think TAC claimed already yesterday so he can info dumping.

You said your role is useless so I assume you are back up doctor too?
Yes.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
and @LANJI CUCKSMOKE and everyone else, here you go, I never said I was dying
And it said I must be cured by N2...it doesn't say what happens afterwards.
But it was posts like this one where it suggested that this seems similar to poisoner or bleeding in ToL that started the idea that dying is it.
We think this is true. Does it state end of night 2? So you have a chance of getting healed N1 and N2?
This is how poisoner work.
In a case where mafia has enough numbers (4-5) it makes sense for example to give mafia a poison/infection ability that can be used on day, and maybe alternating to full kill abilities for example on even cycles. We once created such a setup somewhere else.
I think I made another post later, but I can't find it rn. But I was thinking about it and rolecrushing, silencing etc doesn't make sense. Also, turning into the virus afterwards would be weird imo since everyone already declared that they are infected. A person who catches Covid doesn't become a virus, they become a corpse. So dying makes the most sense.

Considering we can get items for TI, BG, and Vig? I think any of us can be anything we want, with enough bucks.

You don't get the easy way out Nat lmao.

It included the current phase when they told me.

As in, Night 1 I healed you and Day 2 I contracted it and it included said phase.
who would trust a doctor who kills his patients? :kata:

But it was posts like this one where it suggested that this seems similar to poisoner or bleeding in ToL that started the idea that dying is it.

I think I made another post later, but I can't find it rn. But I was thinking about it and rolecrushing, silencing etc doesn't make sense. Also, turning into the virus afterwards would be weird imo since everyone already declared that they are infected. A person who catches Covid doesn't become a virus, they become a corpse. So dying makes the most sense.
got ya on that
bolded in your claim
quoted above.

Bt
end of N2 for kiwi
so she gets sick D1 right then N1,
d2 and then N2 is the last chance to save her
Nah that adds up to 4 phases.

@Reborn can you clarify this?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I did, like i said. I clearly asked if they mean by this phase end. And i got yes.
Well...rip then.

I don't know what to say because mine said next 3 phases. My only guess is that maybe me and TAC had the same strain so it has the same incubation time. And if we add to @Queen 's theory that the virus is mutating, it could mean shorter phases every time.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
If it’s three phases, YTW really is done by the end of the day. If it’s four, he still has time, but what does that mean for TAC and Kiwi’s infections?

Well...rip then.

I don't know what to say because mine said next 3 phases. My only guess is that maybe me and TAC had the same strain so it has the same incubation time. And if we add to @Queen 's theory that the virus is mutating, it could mean shorter phases every time.
Virus mutation with Covid 19. Doubt so, i doubt hosts changed it mid game for game to be interesting

N

NeutralWatcher

Rej and Finalbeta claimed Backup Doctor and so did Yo Tan Wa. Gianfi hinted Backup Doctor too.

So we have 1 Doctor, 17 Backup Doctors and 1 mafia/virus.

I agree with TAC we can become vigilante with buying gun. Become cop/detective with buying scanner and become Bodyguard or similar role to protect yourself with buying Vest

Rej and Finalbeta claimed Backup Doctor and so did Yo Tan Wa. Gianfi hinted Backup Doctor too.

So we have 1 Doctor, 17 Backup Doctors and 1 mafia/virus.

I agree with TAC we can become vigilante with buying gun. Become cop/detective with buying scanner and become Bodyguard or similar role to protect yourself with buying Vest
I didn't see him say he's a backup doctor?

Status
Not open for further replies.