figure it out myself
whats odd
kiwi had that same story of dieing if she wasnt cured
huh
whats going on here.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I was lynched last day phase, and have until this day phase end.. time to be cured.
Tac saying Night phase end time despite being affected before me, is straight wrong.

Second, i asked Mods if i would killled thn and they don't answer that question, hinting equally likely chance i can be converted, bt Tac here.

As for me, If i am alive by next day phase, someone should shoot me and it will tell us more on setup.
Post automatically merged:

Infected*
I was given 4 Phases to be cured.
2 Day Phases 2 Night Phases

By the end of the 4th Phase if I wasn't cured, I'd be dead. So, by tomorrow I'd of died.

why did it took you so long for the claim?
so... do you think tac is lying?
Since i can't be saved i was waiting, if we get more infected people to claim this day phase and that can be cured.

If Hosts gave him different info, we can chck back with em. Bt it does contradict my info.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I was lynched last day phase, and have until this day phase end.. time to be cured.
Tac saying Night phase end time despite being affected before me, is straight wrong.

Second, i asked Mods if i would killled thn and they don't answer that question, hinting equally likely chance i can be converted, bt Tac here.

As for me, If i am alive by next day phase, someone should shoot me and it will tell us more on setup.
Post automatically merged:

Infected*
I’m not sure I fully understand this...so are you claiming TAC never was sick?

you know whats odd
I kept asking about conversions and there was nothing in the shop t prevent conversion
and al kept saying check again
this is really getting interesting.
I believe kiwi claimed 4 phases
as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.