[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

we will probably get more money in the next day phases to buy detectors
I mean, think about this, why do we even have the detectors in the shop if people can just claim they were infected?
Post automatically merged:

I don't
You mean scanner? It can be used to see virus or infected player.

So virus might be mafia here.

we will probably get more money in the next day phases to buy detectors
I mean, think about this, why do we even have the detectors in the shop if people can just claim they were infected?
Yes, I concur. If someone has one, they should use it on confirmed townies who aren't kiwi and TAC.

But this isn't really related to today's lynch.

Hopefully you did, because the info i am provided with are different than you on some notes. I will point em out shortly.

I would chck back if you mentioned failing D1 event question, and ask others what prize money D2 event was and if Tac win any.
he said he didnt have enough money yesterday
so he had to have made that amount
today.

I was lynched last day phase, and have until this day phase end.. time to be cured.
Tac saying Night phase end time despite being affected before me, is straight wrong.

Second, i asked Mods if i would killled thn and they don't answer that question, hinting equally likely chance i can be converted, bt Tac here.
Tricky question. Reborn is feeding me misinformation every few hours. But, I should die after N3.

I just answered. So, hopefully it's... A big reward. Otherwise I'm fucked.
As for me, If i am alive by next day phase, someone should shoot me and it will tell us more on setup.

Infected*

I was lynched last day phase, and have until this day phase end.. time to be cured.
Tac saying Night phase end time despite being affected before me, is straight wrong.

Second, i asked Mods if i would killled thn and they don't answer that question, hinting equally likely chance i can be converted, bt Tac here.

As for me, If i am alive by next day phase, someone should shoot me and it will tell us more on setup.

Infected*
Hosts*.

Infected*
ah
but tac was so certain he would be killed
at the end of d4 or so

but if everyone is already cured, so easily, like you said
wouldn't the scanner be too broken?
scanner could still detect virus
in that case.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
the read on zoro d goat was obviously a joke
he signed up for no reason and he wiil not bother to play the fucking game, it doesn't matter if he is a townie, mafia, cult, or that Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of Its Ass role.
my town reads are: theancientcenturion (confirmed), kiwipom, SERAPHOENIX, you, noctis, neutralwatcher
the problem here is: I don't have scum reads, voting anyone just seems shooting in the dark

someone got infected yesterday but couldn't claim because anti town town finalbeta stole their claim and someone got infected today....
inside information?
really?
what is your opinion about this? let's just sit down and wait someone to claim infected? why nobody claimed yet?
Who are the ones who got infected, Queen? Your logic is sound, but nobody else has claimed being sick since TAC. Unless YTW says something about it with our first claim of the day, I think we can assume that nobody’s suffering from the illness...otherwise, why would they keep it a secret? If a townie is sick, it behooves them to claim so something can be done to heal them; if mafia is sick and they say nothing, they’ll also die, albeit slower.

Infected*
why did it took you so long for the claim?
so... do you think tac is lying?

Who are the ones who got infected, Queen? Your logic is sound, but nobody else has claimed being sick since TAC. Unless YTW says something about it with our first claim of the day, I think we can assume that nobody’s suffering from the illness...otherwise, why would they keep it a secret? If a townie is sick, it behooves them to claim so something can be done to heal them; if mafia is sick and they say nothing, they’ll also die, albeit slower.
nevermind this. check yo tan wa post

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess

Infected*
I think you have to claim your country too if you’re claiming. And I’m a bit confused by what you mean with the night and day phase?

How many phases did you have to be cured?

Status
Not open for further replies.