12 @RayanOO replaced by @playa4321
13 @Rej town lynched D1
14 @Zoro D Goat mod killed N3
15 @Queen
16 @Dragomir town lynched D3
17 @krogothwolf
18 @Gianfi
19 @Yo Tan Wa mod killed N3

Sad thing is we don´t know the role of Yo Tan Wa and Zoro either, Kiwi get replaced...
I want a small thoughs about the first vote count, I count currently all deaths:

So far three Rej vote get down(both beeing townies, Yo Tan Wa role is unclear)...
I would still prefar to take on either Don DaSlayer(Michell),Sera or Krogothwolf.
The chance of a scum beeing on the unvoters could be probably high, your guys though?
My slot was inactive, not scum. I was as active as i could.
I don't feel this game at all, i hate the modkills and i don't understand why Drago played like that being town.
I have to read too much and i can't. I will give you my thoughts is short.

I still don't see towniness in Natalie and i didn't notice solviness from her slot and from Gianfi.

For the rest i don't have yet a read. Except I think the mod killed were townies which is not so helpful..

My slot was inactive, not scum. I was as active as i could.
I don't feel this game at all, i hate the modkills and i don't understand why Drago played like that being town.
I have to read too much and i can't. I will give you my thoughts is short.
As I said it is a though and I said it could probably be high that someone of the named users are a scum.
But you answer me and giving a reaction is nice, I waiting for you thoughts later.^^

As I said under the Rej voters we already have 4 townies and one scum, probably one scum can be on the rej voters, but the chance of the others beeing not on rej voters are high. I read here some really nice thoughs.

As I said it is a though and I said it could probably be high that someone of the named users are a scum.
But you answer me and giving a reaction is nice, I waiting for you thoughts later.^^

As I said under the Rej voters we already have 4 townies and one scum, probably one scum can be on the rej voters, but the chance of the others beeing not on rej voters are high. I read here some really nice thoughs.
The eod final VCs, i see the votes for the top wagon are so many, i didn't expect such big wagons. There is no way scum would not vote there imo. The numbers can hide very well..
Final Vote Count
Rej-> Noctis -> TAC-> Noctis-> Finalbeta-> Dragomir

Lanji-> Noctis -> Dragomir
Kiwi -> Rej ->**-> finalbeta
Fallen - > Final beta -> Gianfi
Final -> Rej
Jew -> Nat -> Rej
Nat-> Noctis
Drago-> rej
Neutral -> TAC-> Rej
Noctis - > don da-> rej
Yo tan wa -> Rayan -> rej
Rayan -> rej
TAC -> Rej
Queen-> rej
Gianfi -> rej

Beta - 1 vote
Noctis - 1 vote
Gianfi - 1 vote
Dragomir - 2 votes
Rej - 10 votes

Non voters

4 Don DaSlayer
7 Seraphoenix
14 Zoro D Goat
17 krogothwolf

As @Rej has plurality votes against him so he will be lynched.
Final Vote count
Lanji -> Drago -> Beta
TAC -> Sera -> Beta-> fallen
Kiwi -> Beta
Sera - > TAC
Jew -> Beta -> fallen
Drago -> Beta
Playa -> Beta
Queen -> beta
Fallen -> Beta
Zoro -> beta
NW-> Playa
Yo tan -> drago
Nat -> yo tan -> fallen
Noctis - > fallen
Gianfi -> beta
Don da -beta

Tac - 1 vote
Playa - 1 vote
Drago - 1 vote
Fallen - 4 votes
Beta - 9 votes

Non voters
8 Finalbeta
17 krogothwolf

As Final beta has plurality votes against him so he will be lynched.

It's Dusk phase now. You can continue to chat
@Fallen Prince a member town have been killed by ???
Final Vote Count
Nat -> Drago -> queen
Lanji -> Drago
Jew -> fallen -> Drago
Mich -> nat
Sera -> Drago
Tac -> fallen-> sera->queen->playa
Drago-> Playa
Kiwi - playa
NW -> drago
Krog-> Drago
Playa - > Drago

Drago - 6 votes
Playa - 3 votes
Nat - 1 vote
queen - 1 vote

Non voters
5 noctis
14 Zoro D Goat
15 Queen
18 Gianfi
19 Yo Tan Wa

As our beloved coach (Drago) has plurality votes against him so he will be lynched this day phase.
I don't understand the non voters here :/
Especially Yo Tan Wa should vote.

Why didn't you vote at Eod yday?
@Noctis
@Zoro D Goat
@Queen
@Gianfi

N

Noctis

The eod final VCs, i see the votes for the top wagon are so many, i didn't expect such big wagons. There is no way scum would not vote there imo. The numbers can hide very well..

I don't understand the non voters here :/
Especially Yo Tan Wa should vote.

Why didn't you vote at Eod yday?
@Noctis
@Zoro D Goat
@Queen
@Gianfi
I was inactive due to being busy and I probably wouldn't have voted Drago ssince I was not feeling good abouthis lynch

N

NeutralWatcher

If mask can prevent Doctor from being infected when the Doctor cures infected player, then I think Doctor can use his/her ability on day phase too since item can only be bought and used on day phase.

I still think there is Doctor in this game. Zoro D Goat was the original Doctor and he didn't counterclaim TAC since he wasn't active.

@krogothwolf if you are not infected and have been cured tell us.

If mask can prevent Doctor from being infected when the Doctor cures infected player, then I think Doctor can use his/her ability on day phase too since item can only be bought and used on day phase.

I still think there is Doctor in this game. Zoro D Goat was the original Doctor and he didn't counterclaim TAC since he wasn't active.

@krogothwolf if you are not infected and have been cured tell us.
I have not gotten anything saying my situation has changed.

tac said he had 4 phases when he was infected (d2)
when did he claim that he bought the cure? he couldn't be lying as a townie otherwise that would be gamethrowing right?

If it's possible then there might be cult in this game and Marimo might not be scum since TAC was Doctor when he cured Kiwipom.

You can tell us if your condition changes.
living dead seems like a zombie role, so cult
also yo tan wa didn't die in d3 for some reason, even though it was his last day
I want to establish if tac was a living dead since the begin or if he was converted

Kinda don´t understand the point, TaC said that he kinda healed @krogothwolf who said right now that he isn´t get healed?
Why should make TaC such a risk move, krogothwolf could easily catch up the whole lie with saying that he wasn´t healed, but he didn´t, he do it right now after TaC get killed.... Either TaC and Krogothwolf had a connection and making lies or kinda some strange shit happen here as @Queen point it out.
But again if we take the first round, would it mean that krogothwolf is a scum member like TaC, as I said I don´t want believe it that TaC make such risk statements to could end him easily up..

Kinda don´t understand the point, TaC said that he kinda healed @krogothwolf who said right now that he isn´t get healed?
Why should make TaC such a risk move, krogothwolf could easily catch up the whole lie with saying that he wasn´t healed, but he didn´t, he do it right now after TaC get killed.... Either TaC and Krogothwolf had a connection and making lies or kinda some strange shit happen here as @Queen point it out.
But again if we take the first round, would it mean that krogothwolf is a scum member like TaC, as I said I don´t want believe it that TaC make such risk statements to could end him easily up..
@NeutralWatcher @Queen

I got a notification that I am no longer infected.

I don't know whats going on anymore.
Post automatically merged:

when did I troll krogy??
You know what you did!

Well more what reborn did lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.