[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
You jumped on me saying I was no longer infected as quickly as you could and yes you did start quoting neutral to hint at what you were imply as well. Thats a strategy to get others on your side. Hence why I said I dont like how quickly you got this idea that I was living dead without taking a couple seconds to think what I was implying and how long I had per my infection doing what ever it can for me. End of this phase. So yes that is suspicious behaviour on your part to try to push something extremely quickly.
I don’t know why you think reacting so fiercely to a little bit of suspicion and blowing things out of proportion makes you any less suspicious, but if you’re really a townie, I’m willing to put this behind us for the moment. If you’re not interested in meeting me halfway, that’s also your prerogative.

N

NeutralWatcher

Tbf TAC's behaviour was sus since D1. He sus Rej and said he was ready to lock Lanji but didn't push the lynch.

When I asked about Lanji, he said Lanji's case was joking when Lanji and Noctis argument looks genuine to me.

Vote Lynch Marimo
so sera's tinfoil theory was right
yet there was no counter claim to tac doc claim. tbf yo tan wa pointed out tac inconsistency the day prior and kiwi came to his defence before I shot him.

That isn´t the point Neutral, the weird part about his arguments is this:
TaC claim that he healed Krogo>>Krogo didn´t answer him, didn´t even denied it. He could easily say that he didn´t take any message about get healed and TaC post would be suspecsios. But he didn´t, like he even support TaC post.
That is the weird part and then when I ask him about it, he immediately get healed??

The most weird part is also, why TaC would risk a lie, Krogo could easily debunk it right? I try to understand these parts.
why is everyone
missing this
krogo why didnt you counter tac claim about you being healed.

DIfferent time zone I think. Nothing you can do to confirm this except townie who has enough money buys scanner to confirm Krogothwolf.
But why TaC should risk his life to make such a statement who is a lie??
Let say Krogo couldn´t answer because of different time zone(he had 24hours though...), it didn´t would still explain the point with TaC.
Why Tac claim such a thing who could be a lie and cost his life in next day via a lynch?? Explain me that point.
Post automatically merged:

why is everyone
missing this
krogo why didnt you counter tac claim about you being healed.
That is not even the most weird part, the weird part already starts with TaC making a claim that he heal Krogo, let say he lie why he would risk it in the first place which could easily get debunked?

tac was controlling this game, he wouldn't go down so easy with krogo just saying that he was not healed, it's not possible that he didn't have a plan

N

NeutralWatcher

Maybe one of scum has ability to know player's role. TAC claimed Doctor on D2 so on N1 scum used his/her ability on Zoro D Goat and knowing Zoro D Goat is not active player TAC claimed Doctor. I know this explanation is too far fetched.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Since it seems like imma be lynched anyway. Is there anything you guys would like me to do? I got some money left over?

What's the best bets moving forward. Who would you like me to scan/shoot/heal? I will info dump and go out. Who is most sus after me?

Cba to read all 130 pages and try use mental gymnastics to stay in.

:milaugh:

Since it seems like imma be lynched anyway. Is there anything you guys would like me to do? I got some money left over?

What's the best bets moving forward. Who would you like me to scan/shoot/heal? I will info dump and go out. Who is most sus after me?

Cba to read all 130 pages and try use mental gymnastics to stay in.

:milaugh:
how much money do you have?

N

NeutralWatcher

@Seraphoenix Do you have any money left. I think shooting potential scum would be helpful. Since you said you had enough money to buy Virus Bomb then you might be able to buy 2 guns.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
how much money do you have?

Got enough to shoot. And scan.
Do I get money instantly after I write the paragraph on covid or do they base currency rates it on how great it was comparatively to others?

Cus then I could potentially heal I guess if I get money in an instant.

Got enough to shoot. And scan.
Do I get money instantly after I write the paragraph on covid or do they base currency rates it on how great it was comparatively to others?

Cus then I could potentially heal I guess if I get money in an instant.
imo you should Scan krogo and tell us the result

N

NeutralWatcher

imo you should Scan krogo and tell us the result
Don't you find it weird TAC as Doctor didn't use his day ability to heal Yo Tan Wa?

I think Doctor shoud have day ability since Doctor should use mask to avoid being infected after curing infected player and item can only be bought on Day Phase and be used on Day Phase too.

Don't you find it weird TAC as Doctor didn't use his day ability to heal Yo Tan Wa?

I think Doctor shoud have day ability since Doctor should use mask to avoid being infected after curing infected player and item can only be bought on Day Phase and be used on Day Phase too.
we already established it's not possible for tac to be a converted doctor

Status
Not open for further replies.