[FNZ] Role Madness Round 11: Covid - 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Noctis

So you don’t trust that he scanned Wolf? What do you think about my theory on the same?
Let me read it since I just saw Queen tag
Post automatically merged:

Just because someone say they are a role and no one counterclaims doesn’t mean they are role. It’s incredibly stupid to think so.
Do you want to say real doctor was so stupid that they neither pushed for TAC neither counterclaimed

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
There should be Doctor since we have many Backup Doctors. The theme is Covid 19 where infected poeple get cured by Doctor so having Doctor fits the theme.
The guy claiming he had the capabilities to do so was a lying scum, and we haven’t even been able to confirm someone else as the main guy because y’all are so against the idea of that person claiming. If we don’t have the main doctor, it sounds like every single one of us is a backup, so we don’t need to rely on a single person anymore.

so not every country start with the same amount of currency.
good.
sera what do you think about the flu announcement in d1 since you think kiwi was acting?
I don’t know. I just woke up. It’s a good point but it all depends on when TAC was turned into mafia. What if he started off as living dead?

N

NeutralWatcher

The guy claiming he had the capabilities to do so was a lying scum, and we haven’t even been able to confirm someone else as the main guy because y’all are so against the idea of that person claiming. If we don’t have the main doctor, it sounds like every single one of us is a backup, so we don’t need to rely on a single person anymore.
Zoro D Goat died so he might be the original Doctor. Also might be the reason why he didn't counterclaim TAC was because he was inactive. he didn't read a single post I think.

Let me read it since I just saw Queen tag

Do you want to say real doctor was so stupid that they neither pushed for TAC neither counterclaimed
are you a noob? Doc could have been dead. There could have been no doc. Doc could have not wanted to go against TAC and first wanted to get info on his claims. I could go on. You call it an insult I call it fact. You are dumb if you think a claim with no counterclaim is proof of anything.

I don’t know. I just woke up. It’s a good point but it all depends on when TAC was turned into mafia. What if he started off as living dead?
that's my point: tac started off as living dead
and he could have started with a lot of money so he bought the cure to cure kiwi and get doctor credits, seems more plausible than she being scum and acting with him

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Zoro D Goat died so he might be the original Doctor. Also might be the reason why he didn't counterclaim TAC was because he was inactive. he didn't read a single post I think.
You’ve been pushing this for a long time, man...I agree that it’s possible, but Reborn and Al probably knew that Goat wouldn’t actually get involved here. If they intentionally made him the doctor for this reason, that’s a pretty shitty mechanic. Either way, everyone and their mother has admitted to being a backup doctor, so I’m not sure why we’re even worried about this anymore.

N

Noctis

are you a noob? Doc could have been dead. There could have been no doc. Doc could have not wanted to go against TAC and first wanted to get info on his claims. I could go on. You call it an insult I call it fact. You are dumb if you think a claim with no counterclaim is proof of anything.
Before TAC claim only Rej was dead and his claim was backup doctor so your point here is already invalid. And you honestly want to believe there is backup doctor without doc? What?

At least tag me properly lol
I think we should tag Reborn as @Reborn Senpai ;)

And, why so much less activity? Don't tell me you people already gave up..

Rebornimformer would be disappointed

And, submit your answer to the event question
ngl I would like to have a double real day in this DP because Sunday is usually busy for me lately.

Sorry 'bout that everyone ^^

I’m not sure about Gianfi. Unreadable because very little text. He’s been my scummate too, but I just can’t tell.

Why do you still think Noctis is scum? I’m going to listen because you caught that scumbag TAC :sadgrin:
Can you give me details about the bolded?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
i would ask you to sacrifice yourself for the greater good but nvm
Seems like I am dead either way so I shall become a maytr. Kill all the unread and kill China!!!

Since everyone has ignored my questions yesterday, I will ask once more.
What did Kiwi do for you lot to sus me this hard wtf?? Just for defending TAC or anything else?

N

NeutralWatcher

You’ve been pushing this for a long time, man...I agree that it’s possible, but Reborn and Al probably knew that Goat wouldn’t actually get involved here. If they intentionally made him the doctor for this reason, that’s a pretty shitty mechanic. Either way, everyone and their mother has admitted to being a backup doctor, so I’m not sure why we’re even worried about this anymore.
Role is chosen based on rng. You can read the definition of Backup Doctor in wikipedia. A role that exists once real Doctor dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.