[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

No, plenty of cases like other no claim games where people hinted much more, in fact al sama was the host there and they didn’t get mod killed. And drago is more lenient than AL, I wake up and ya all wanna lynch beta again? He’s extremely vocal and trying to lead town. That’s his town meta.
He openly claimed Smoothie.
I just woke up and warned ya all before the game started that I was gonna take it super easy. This is big news!
Okay my bad. This is big news.

Zemmi

GodMommie
This is Big News!!

Something that bothers me with the push on Beta, is he typically or at least you to be an easy push for scum. I have used him as such before as scum because he makes himself such an easy target. So heavy pushes on him early on bothers me just a tiny bit.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
:bignews:
Raito, you being evil.

This is big news.

:dogood:
Mmm you missed the part where I said I have become lazy in my old age :josad:It's dementia
No excuses. @Natalija and @AL sama are 55 both and still playing. :usosmug:

claiming includes fake claiming does it not
so in no claim/no info dump game
if fb is dropping fake info he should still be in violation of the game rules. Dont really understand this lynch push.

flower you had something with al sama acting like a novice at the start of this dp. that case is a lot more interesting than whats being pushed now.
Lanji. Your thoughts/reads thus far?

Zemmi

GodMommie

:dogood:

No excuses. @Natalija and @AL sama are 55 both and still playing. :usosmug:

Lanji. Your thoughts/reads thus far?
As Al Sama's teacher wouldn't that make me older than him and suffering from the effects of mafia aging more?

You obviously have to be town though because you used a Lucifer gif, and anyone who likes that show has to be town obviously because he is bae <3

This is big news.

This is Big News!!

Something that bothers me with the push on Beta, is he typically or at least you to be an easy push for scum. I have used him as such before as scum because he makes himself such an easy target. So heavy pushes on him early on bothers me just a tiny bit.
I tend to agree with you here, but he is only an easy lynch when he’s town imo. Because he tends to be vocal and or try to lead town. Last game he played was Naruto game and he was scum. There he was a lot quieter.

This is a repeat of a game we had where he was town leader and was being obnoxious, he got voted down for just that. I don’t want that right now.

We still have more than a day left so let’s just clear our Heads and rethink. I saw nw mention a case on Al, what of it?
This is big news!

info dumping of any kind fake or not is in violation of the game rules
so that isnt sufficient reason to lynch
if you think he violated the rules
report him for a mod kill.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

from me.

Tell me your thoughts. Besides FB whom you are eager to go off on, who else do you sus??

As Al Sama's teacher wouldn't that make me older than him and suffering from the effects of mafia aging more?
AL sama is older though.

You obviously have to be town though because you used a Lucifer gif, and anyone who likes that show has to be town obviously because he is bae <3

claiming includes fake claiming does it not
so in no claim/no info dump game
if fb is dropping fake info he should still be in violation of the game rules. Dont really understand this lynch push.

flower you had something with al sama acting like a novice at the start of this dp. that case is a lot more interesting than whats being pushed now.
You speak the sound of truth my man.

Status
Not open for further replies.