[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Forest: Light is pushing false cases on flimsy evidence. We shouldn’t take him at his word.

Saxon: Zara also seems to think that first day questions can build substantial cases!! He hasn’t added enough to justify his sus!!

Therese: THIS IS BIG NEWS, FINAL HAS SUDDENLY CALMED DOWN AFTER THE BULLSHIT WITH THE DOOR

Quantro: Things are not as they seem?? We think this could be related to the actions taken earlier??

Gorilla: Nobody wants to discuss those...but town really needs to figure them out...

Zemmi

GodMommie
Fake info dumping and claiming I think would be counted into it though because it is typically in most mafia games that have restrictions like this.

Honestly, with no host notice. I have no clue what to think about it at the moment, though I don't have a desire to push for him right now because of the fact he usually destroys himself when he is town.

This is Big News.

What does it make weak in your pov?

This is big news.
again
fake claiming/ fake info dumping is not allowed in this game. report him to drago if you believe there is enough ground for breaking the rules.

in a 22 player game , someone mentions the possibility of an sk , and "oh it wont be balanced" is a response that somehow convinces everyone al wasnt acting funny earlier. what exactly about it wont be balanced.

again
fake claiming/ fake info dumping is not allowed in this game. report him to drago if you believe there is enough ground for breaking the rules.

in a 22 player game , someone mentions the possibility of an sk , and "oh it wont be balanced" is a response that somehow convinces everyone al wasnt acting funny earlier. what exactly about it wont be balanced.
Why should we discuss this case over and over again? This is big news.

Status
Not open for further replies.