[FNZ] Super Role Madness Round 13: One Piece Whole Cake Island

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

why are you asking something she can't answer??

this is big news
This is big news. You're coach and Zem is more experienced and Kiwipom host cannot answer question like that.

Kiwipom actually made a mistake and said she'll fix it so Flower doesn't have that passive.

Zemmi

GodMommie
KIWI IS A ROBOT CONFIRMED. :bignews:

Yes. And with the new development now it's becoming worse and worse, no?

Your thoughts so far???
Actually I believe I'm gonna hold off and watch how this develops for a minute.

let’s just go along with fb lynch for now :bignews::bignews:
Isn't this a bit rushy considering this is a 48 hour phase?
Post automatically merged:

This is big news. You're coach and Zem is more experienced and Kiwipom host cannot answer question like that.

Kiwipom actually made a mistake and said she'll fix it so Flower doesn't have that passive.
As for votes imo the best way to do someone who has a passive where votes do not count on them will be showing it in the vote count, and if they lynch failed on someone with the most votes don't get lynched that is when you could tell they had such a passive, but this is not the only way to do it ofc. It's just the one that I personally would go with.

This is BIG NEWS even though I keep forgetting it is ;-;

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Actually I believe I'm gonna hold off and watch how this develops for a minute.
OK GodMommie. But I hope to see more involvement later on from someone praised like you have been.

Or who knows, maybe you end up being lynched D1? We need to break that streak don't we? :dogood::hihihi:

claiming includes fake claiming does it not
so in no claim/no info dump game
if fb is dropping fake info he should still be in violation of the game rules. Dont really understand this lynch push.

flower you had something with al sama acting like a novice at the start of this dp. that case is a lot more interesting than whats being pushed now.

This is big news. If Finalbeta doesn't get modkilled then that's fake hinting right? @AL sama
No, plenty of cases like other no claim games where people hinted much more, in fact al sama was the host there and they didn’t get mod killed. And drago is more lenient than AL, I wake up and ya all wanna lynch beta again? He’s extremely vocal and trying to lead town. That’s his town meta.
Post automatically merged:

Lanji, Fujishiro, Natalija they're quiet.

More careful on Lanji and Fujishiro here.

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Fujishiro

Thought so far?

This is big news.

You forget this.

This is big news. Just chill and relax. We have 48 hours.
I just woke up and warned ya all before the game started that I was gonna take it super easy. This is big news!

claiming includes fake claiming does it not
so in no claim/no info dump game
if fb is dropping fake info he should still be in violation of the game rules. Dont really understand this lynch push.

flower you had something with al sama acting like a novice at the start of this dp. that case is a lot more interesting than whats being pushed now.
Why are you deflecting to my case on Al now? This is big news.

Status
Not open for further replies.