[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time Stop was void though. And yes, they’re not scummates. Melon probably controlled the lynch.

Just a theory, but maybe Queen and NW could talk to Rhea via her ability, so they’re Black Knights? Can’t think of any other reason for Queen townclearing NW

Down for lynching either Red or Silver at this point.

Vote lynch RedGloverKing

W

wordyworm

vote lynch RedGloverKing
@Flower @krogothwolf

Shit just doesn't add up for me, and I think there must be something there.
I'm on the fence about Nat. I really don't want to go through another failed lynch.
I think getting RGK will tell us a lot. If the lynch is redirected, it may tell us a WHOLE LOT.

W

wordyworm

Mao has Chainsaw Massacre as an ability yet got killed by it, was he redirected towards himself or is there someone who can steal abilities?
I think something like that was in a write up. Lemme check real quick. There is an ability thief out there, I believe.
Post automatically merged:

Time Stop was void though. And yes, they’re not scummates. Melon probably controlled the lynch.

Just a theory, but maybe Queen and NW could talk to Rhea via her ability, so they’re Black Knights? Can’t think of any other reason for Queen townclearing NW

Vote lynch RedGloverKing
LOL, of course you would

@Fujishiro
It was Light, I think

[???] activated [Lancelot], super-killing @Light D Lamperouge (Lelouch vi Britannia).
You are Lelouch vi Britannia!

[Active Ability - "Lelouch vi Britannia commands you..."] Target a player during the Day Phase and take control of their role. You gain full access to their abilities for a cycle as well as their vote. Additionally, you can dictate their behaviour during the Day Phase you control them. Works only once on each player.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
You are Lelouch vi Britannia!

[Passive Ability - Lamperouge] You investigate innocent to alignment checks and as "Rivalz" to role cops.

[Passive Ability - Zero] As long as your team mates are alive, you won't be able to be targetted by any negative action including superkills and you cannot be lynched.

[Active Ability - "Lelouch vi Britannia commands you..."] Target a player during the Day Phase and take control of their role. You gain full access to their abilities for a cycle as well as their vote. Additionally, you can dictate their behaviour during the Day Phase you control them. Works only once on each player.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Knights of Zero!
As long as his team mates are alive he's immune to super kills or being lynched.

Zero kights are dead

@Fujishiro

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Now we should only have followers of the empire left.

2 at most.

Nat if you have the same passive as light I will kill you after this game

Honest thoughts-
Scum is between- Nat, Red, Fuji, Silver

As long as his team mates are alive he's immune to super kills or being lynched.

Zero kights are dead

@Fujishiro
We do know Kallen exists, but apparently she's town since rhea(ohgi) was town
Send a message to Kallen and Tamaki every phase thats her day ability, and they can message her back as nat pointed out.

fuji are u scum?
Ahh I see, how about Ali post?
She asks me(when i was cecille) what i think about Ali's post, and this is the only relevant post i see from Ali prior to her question because she didnt quote it. Now this could be coincidence about her taking into consideration what Ali thinks, but since she is new and Ali is experienced and she has this communication ability, im thinking Ali is one of the two.
Especially since despite Ali's very scummy behavior later on, she doesnt quote him or sus him once. But sticks to drago and calls out mel and jdb for misanalyzing her, now if they were talking to her, they wouldnt ''misanalyze her and vote her down. Therefore we can rule the possibility of jdb or in this case mel(me) being the other one.
@Melontonin @Jew D. Boy

Why did you guys change your vote? Are you too scared to prove that both of you misanalyzed me?

And about Drago, its not misread.
Townie will find out what really happened if I really gone later.
Thats Mel/Jdb gone from being that.
Tobs seems to have a cop ability and neither Kallen nor Tamaki strike me as the investigative type, so thats one more down.
Queen(Ali) is one of them so thats 6 players left, and she seems to trust that NW is town, thats 5 players left.

Nat
Silver
Rage
Wordy
JDB
Me

Im townclearing NW and Queen, thats my gut feeling for now. Tobi goes without question, i was thinking he might be first time scum town clearing Light but marimo pointing out that the knights of zero are gone means theyre out.

With the reveal of the knights of Zero being gone im not sure a rage lynch should happen as it makes my Iso about him clearing light null, lets unvote for now and think this through, i really dont think he's scum now.
Ill put the town Core for now
Me
Marimo( i believe i know exactly who he is)
Queen
NW

Rage
JDB
Wordy, im warming up to, she seems to be trying.

Nat
Silver

Now we should only have followers of the empire left.

2 at most.

Nat if you have the same passive as light I will kill you after this game

Honest thoughts-
Scum is between- Nat, Red, Fuji, Silver
Red is inno i think,
If red ain't scum, then I'm going to lynch Fuji, then you next

VOTE LHNCH REDGLOVERKING
Im changing my mind about red tbh, not sure he's it
@RedGloverKing Come here fam, we need your input

Do you think Melon would pull a Beta and lynch everyone who suspect her? I don't think she would at all. And sadly she is now not here to ask.

Vote lynch NeutralWatcher
First, you are extremely gung ho about lynching neutral
nw is town
scum is between redgloverking, natalija and melon
Then Queen comes in, whom was Ali before mind you( the same Ali you were suspicious of for not helping)
Why do you think so?
You ask her this. Maybe because you felt there was resistance and people besides mel werent voting(biting)
i know so

vote redgloverking
What's your take on silverfire/wordy?
I ask her about her take on Silver, we have a little back and forth about going for inactives.
Okay. I will... Trust you on this now.

Unvote

@silverfire you got any thoughts?
You somehow trust Queen and unvote NW, then @ silver when you see im asking about him.

Afterwards

Vote lynch RedGloverKing
You vote Red after seeing that people are voting him.
Sigh. Since I think you’re the vig, just vig silver.
Don’t forget silver pls. catded
And then seem really intent on vigging Silver.

Did you sus silver before? why the sudden decision, what do you think nat?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Did you tag the people you think it might be? Gotta assume it’s one of us, so I might be inclined to agree.
Nah if we read enough, which some haven't including Nat, we should already know who vig is.

Ik who it is lol. Just didn't want scum to focus on him.

So I tagged everyone

N

NeutralWatcher

@Fujishiro @Queen @Marimo_420

D2:
Someone used Guren Pilot and killed Rej(town)
Someone used Expert Fighter and killed Gianfi(town)
Someone used Future Right Attack and killed Fujishiro(town)

Do you three know which characters used those abilities and are those characters town or Follower of the Empire?

Status
Not open for further replies.