Status
Not open for further replies.
"@MUUGEN you are a good player. Why don't you stick around for the next game? It's Zem's and the activity and the overall game should be much better. If you don't like it then then you can leave, I mean you can leave now too, but this game is by no means a representation of the normal games here."

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
After this game no thanks, acct will be delete in 24hrs. This game reminded me exactly why I stopped playing on OJ.
Post automatically merged:

But thanks Light.
Aight no worries. I can't make you do it lmao. If you change your mind though, you can always play. I think a lot of players can learn stuff from you.

If not it was a pleasure meeting ya and playing with you. Maybe we catch each other in some other forums or something.

I also have an avy bet with Rej. Lost both bets the same f***ing Day lmfao. So pick something with him if you like.
2 avys for you Flowa.

UNVOTE

VOTE LYNCH FLOWA.

someone shooting al ?
We'll see if it's at all possible.
Post automatically merged:

"@MUUGEN you are a good player. Why don't you stick around for the next game? It's Zem's and the activity and the overall game should be much better. If you don't like it then then you can leave, I mean you can leave now too, but this game is by no means a representation of the normal games here."

M

MUUGEN

Aight no worries. I can't make you do it lmao. If you change your mind though, you can always play. I think a lot of players can learn stuff from you.

If not it was a pleasure meeting ya and playing with you. Maybe we catch each other in some other forums or something.
I appreciate it Light And same to you. I enjoyed playing with you. im on other forums under various names but mainly NF again. TB I guess too So if you’re on one those we can play together again.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I appreciate it Light And same to you. I enjoyed playing with you. im on other forums under various names but mainly NF again. TB I guess too So if you’re on one those we can play together again.
Aight got it. I am on NF too. Same name lmao. So maybe we'll catch each other in a game or two soon. Haven't played there yet tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.