Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I thought it was serious. Just asking to be 100% sure.

Now, what do you make of his claim?
Yamato is neutral trust me, I have info
I've never played in a game with executioner/lyncher before so idk. Their targets usually are town, no?

But then Midnight is claiming that Yamato is neutral. So Ratchet, TAC and Yamato are all neutrals supposedly.

Unless if Ratchet is Yamato, don't think all three of them can be indie benign. One of them is anti-town, and that's probably TAC or Ratchet if he's lying about being survivor

M

MUUGEN

I’m Ulti the lyncher (my guess is it’s like the executioner in TOS).

I’m ridiculously well protected from lynched and night kills. My wincon is to lynch Yamato and to keep Pay Pay Alice (who is probably Rachet)
lmfao can someone look into Ancients interactions he was defending me and fos’ing fallen. I’m at work so don’t have time for some time to do an iso
Yamato is third party like me.
Interesting how would you have came by this info?
It’s pretty easy to deduce who you are
:kayneshrug: It can’t hurt me. I have 1 round of lynch immunity and 1 night of death immunity. Town has to really hate me to take me out of the game
thanks for your claim.

M

MUUGEN

So I think the best course of action if we don’t find a better candidate for Vig to target is to Lynch Racthet and Vig Ulti.

itll be a waste for us to try and use a Lynch on Ancient if they really do have immunity I highly doubt they have both a one shot Lynch and vig immunity that’s op for their character role.

im stating we Lynch Ratchet cause this is their basic scum meta I’ve seen them pull this gambit a hand full of times most notably playing Parasyte and got away with this same exact claim, they are usually very convincing with their claims as ratchet is a skilled mafia player. Being a conditional survivor but not willing to character is scum indicitve and has seemlessly gone afk and has no heat on them now That ancient gave themselves up.
Post automatically merged:

Why did you quote me exacly?
I meant to ask you who you believe Ratchets role is. They claim indie so they’re no real use to us since Ratchet is quick to side with scum.

I’d also like to request a protect on me.

@Ali i see you’re online are you planning on playing?

Last edited by a moderator:
So I think the best course of action if we don’t find a better candidate for Vig to target is to Lynch Racthet and Vig Ulti.

itll be a waste for us to try and use a Lynch on Ancient if they really do have immunity I highly doubt they have both a one shot Lynch and vig immunity that’s op for their character role.

im stating we Lynch Ratchet cause this is their basic scum meta I’ve seen them pull this gambit a hand full of times most notably playing Parasyte and got away with this same exact claim, they are usually very convincing with their claims as ratchet is a skilled mafia player. Being a conditional survivor but not willing to character is scum indicitve and has seemlessly gone afk and has no heat on them now That ancient gave themselves up.

I meant to ask you who you believe Ratchets role is. They claim indie so they’re no real use to us since Ratchet is quick to side with scum.

I’d also like to request a protect on me.
Saying what I believe ratchet is can be dangerous for him, I haven’t played with the guy before and I don’t really trust him. But I’m not gonna base my opinion of him on account of what you saw him do before. I’d say we keep him alive for now as if he really is surv itd be just a waste of a lynch. You also wanna waste towns killing on another neutral party.
Basically you want us to gamble and to take out ratchet( who claimed surv) on account that he may be lying and then waste a night action on TAC who claimed exec instead of looking for potential scum. That’s 1 cycle doing just that.
You also want us to waste a TP on you as if you have any sort of town cred this early in the game. That’s a lot of stuff you’re asking town to do and the benefits for town don’t align.

I trust my instinct and I think I may know who one of the scum are, I think flower is scum.
I’m casting my vote on her, I’ll be back later.
cheers.

VOTE LYNCH FLOWER

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Vote Count

Voters

Real Go D. Usopp > Michelle > MUUGEN
Michelle > Ali > Real Go D. Usopp
Fallen Prince > MUUGEN
Natalija > Ratchet
TheAncientCenturion > Natalija
Fujishiro > Flower