Status
Not open for further replies.
Im actually sry for not beeing much active, it would be kinda unfair to vote against someone without having much intel for the game because that I don't vote against anyone in this day. Today and Sunday are hard days for me this week so I don't gonna get the time to play around.

@Michelle my previous post was for you, but it merged.
Im actually sry for not beeing much active, it would be kinda unfair to vote against someone without having much intel for the game because that I don't vote against anyone in this day. Today and Sunday are hard days for me this week so I don't gonna get the time to play around.
‘Tis fine. Any opinion you have would be fine, Ratchet claimed survivor and TAC claimed Ulti neutral. Will you trust them?

Perospero <3

:doffytroll:
Post automatically merged:

I just noted you have a similar playing style, doesn’t have anything to do with anything.

It’s just hugely likely one of you is scum :catsure:
Kiwi, I am not sure yet (didn’t read the thread fully), but I was iffy on her reads and she almost sounds too careful.

What does leaning villas mean and why do you like that post?
The logic looks odd, why exactly is 'just hugely likely one' of us is scum, why would you link players like that without any info so early in the game?

Villas is instead villagers, aka townies.

I like it because I consider that post useful for the game.

Also when you read the thread fully come back to me with an educated read for Kiwi, thanks.

M

MUUGEN

@MUUGEN you're asking for protection without a claim?:seriously:
yes I am. Just as you are blindly believing the first survivor claim that came your way and have no case against me nor anyone else in this game. Your vote is opportunistic and very weak.
you never answered my post so i'll take it as you avoiding the subject
im sorry maybe Tag me or quote me next time you were talking to someone else in reference to me. Your post was redundant and did not field a response.
The majority of your argument is based on past plays and ,while what you say may be true, i wouldnt know and there is really no reason for me to trust your word. So all i see is you, trying to get someone else lynched with what i think is a cover-up reason and overall scum behavior since they claimed they have a no-harm town wincon

VOTE LYNCH MUUGEN
That’s funny so like I stated you’d blindly trust Ratchet? He gave in very quickly with flavor when he had no real pressure against me aside from me. As stated he’s been very successful in these gambits to achieve his win on yes he was Town conditional not town two very different things in the end he wiped town blindly while I was the one who was against him.

ive never claimed anything stated this is their basic Mo and they’ve been successful with this tactic in the past. Survivor claim with a second win con is always a gamble I’d rather not risk basing a non towns claim on the sake of Town. It’s best to rid off scum and indie chaos when we have two outed in front of us we can easily handle in one phase.

The logic looks odd, why exactly is 'just hugely likely one' of us is scum, why would you link players like that without any info so early in the game?

Villas is instead villagers, aka townies.

I like it because I consider that post useful for the game.

Also when you read the thread fully come back to me with an educated read for Kiwi, thanks.
It’s simple math based on your interactions so far. I wouldn’t be surprised if both of you are some kind of scum even. If Ratchet didn’t exist, I would be 100% voting for you or Fallen.

Hahah he said something very obvious though, but ok. Anyone else but me that you suspect?

M

MUUGEN

Saying what I believe ratchet is can be dangerous for him, I haven’t played with the guy before and I don’t really trust him. But I’m not gonna base my opinion of him on account of what you saw him do before. I’d say we keep him alive for now as if he really is surv itd be just a waste of a lynch. You also wanna waste towns killing on another neutral party.
Basically you want us to gamble and to take out ratchet( who claimed surv) on account that he may be lying and then waste a night action on TAC who claimed exec instead of looking for potential scum. That’s 1 cycle doing just that.
You also want us to waste a TP on you as if you have any sort of town cred this early in the game. That’s a lot of stuff you’re asking town to do and the benefits for town don’t align.

I trust my instinct and I think I may know who one of the scum are, I think flower is scum.
I’m casting my vote on her, I’ll be back later.
cheers.

VOTE LYNCH FLOWER
I mean, I guess I can just claim flavour. I'm Perospero.

Also, may I just point out...

MUUGEN cites a Parasyte GAME, which was played on MangaMaid. I was Town in that game, with an additional wincon.
Is this who you believed Ratchet to be? Thoughts.

& Ratchet no you were not town you were town aligned and claimed survivor but your win Con went heavily against both town and scum you were migi Or claimEd migi iirc and with that win con you had unlimited Kills with no cool down where you wiped town along with A passive to protect and Or block due to the “test” parasites in the anime and you sided with scum to achieve your own wincon...

perospero also matches up with this given he has no alignment and is not apart of the straw hat alliance he made an agreement with Marcos which for him is for the best of the BMP not Luffy.

We have less than 6 hrs and everyone is clearly divided. I’ve given my points and reasonings So do with it what you want. But I do highly suggest a protect on me.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s simple math based on your interactions so far. I wouldn’t be surprised if both of you are some kind of scum even. If Ratchet didn’t exist, I would be 100% voting for you or Fallen.

Hahah he said something very obvious though, but ok. Anyone else but me that you suspect?
Since them simply math applies in mafia, please enlighten me.

The one i am voting of course.

I am working and just coming from time to time, when is Eod?

Since them simply math applies in mafia, please enlighten me.

The one i am voting of course.

I am working and just coming from time to time, when is Eod?
Pls no, I have enough of math and probability at work :catcry:

I’m assuming a few hours?

And Usopp who you voted for is... Such an easy cop out.

yes I am. Just as you are blindly believing the first survivor claim that came your way and have no case against me nor anyone else in this game. Your vote is opportunistic and very weak.

im sorry maybe Tag me or quote me next time you were talking to someone else in reference to me. Your post was redundant and did not field a response.

That’s funny so like I stated you’d blindly trust Ratchet? He gave in very quickly with flavor when he had no real pressure against me aside from me. As stated he’s been very successful in these gambits to achieve his win on yes he was Town conditional not town two very different things in the end he wiped town blindly while I was the one who was against him.

ive never claimed anything stated this is their basic Mo and they’ve been successful with this tactic in the past. Survivor claim with a second win con is always a gamble I’d rather not risk basing a non towns claim on the sake of Town. It’s best to rid off scum and indie chaos when we have two outed in front of us we can easily handle in one phase.
Again, dont mention past game behaviour bacause i wasnt part of them and i cant know if you are telling the truth or not. why you keep mentioning that?:kaidowhat:

I was already suspicious of you since my first post because of your over the top anti-scum behaviour and your followed posts reinforced my decision.
Also since i lack experience my only shot at making an educated guess is the quide that say a Survivor should come forward as soon as possible, which is exactly what happend. So i ll trust that, not you or ratchet :catsure:

Is this who you believed Ratchet to be? Thoughts.

& Ratchet no you were not town you were town aligned and claimed survivor but your win Con went heavily against both town and scum you were migi Or claimEd migi iirc and with that win con you had unlimited Kills with no cool down where you wiped town along with A passive to protect and Or block due to the “test” parasites in the anime and you sided with scum to achieve your own wincon...

perospero also matches up with this given he has no alignment and is not apart of the straw hat alliance he made an agreement with Marcos which for him is for the best of the BMP not Luffy.

We have less than 6 hrs and everyone is clearly divided. I’ve given my points and reasonings So do with it what you want. But I do highly suggest a protect on me.
No, I thought he was drake actually.
my vote is on flower, didn’t have the time to iso her but she feel super off to me this game.
just my gut feeling though and I think she needs to be looked at.
I also think kiwi might be another scum.

Again, dont mention past game behaviour bacause i wasnt part of them and i cant know if you are telling the truth or not. why you keep mentioning that?:kaidowhat:

I was already suspicious of you since my first post because of your over the top anti-scum behaviour and your followed posts reinforced my decision.
Also since i lack experience my only shot at making an educated guess is the quide that say a Survivor should come forward as soon as possible, which is exactly what happend. So i ll trust that, not you or ratchet :catsure:
Why would you consider anti scum behaviour as bad and vote worthy?

You think @MUUGEN is powerwolfing it rn?

Rej

Year of the black beard!
@Rej when is the next vote count
not much changed, after dinner in about 15-20 mins I guess

Vote Count

Voters

Real Go D. Usopp > Michelle > MUUGEN
Michelle > Ali > Real Go D. Usopp
Fallen Prince > MUUGEN
Natalija > Ratchet
TheAncientCenturion > Natalija
Fujishiro > Flower
MUUGEN > Ratchet
vecolaptor > MUUGEN

Votes

MUUGEN - 3
Ratchet - 2
Real Go D. Usopp - 1
Natalija - 1
Flower - 1

Non-voters

Seraphoenix
Flower
Alibaba
Tobi
Ali
Midnight Delight

playa
RedGloverKing
Xlaw
Steven
Marimo_420
Zoro D Goat
Kiwipom
Ratchet

Correct me if you see any mistake.

Last edited:
If we suspect anti scum behaviour, whom exactly are we searching for?
Why would you consider anti scum behaviour as bad and vote worthy?

You think @MUUGEN is powerwolfing it rn?
doesnt over the top anti-scum behaviour indicate the exact opposite? an experienced player -as muugen said they are- should know scums lurk in the beginning so if they were scum wouldnt they be aggresive and make their presence known to blur the air?

Status
Not open for further replies.