Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 π“ͺ 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽π“ͺ𝓻 ✰
β€Ž
Still waiting on you to share your invest type And results you get. Your two targets are wildly convenien.

as well as actual reads and reasoning scum/town.
I already answered all of this.

M

MUUGEN

Another Caribou Survivor role? You think Rej is so uncreative to reuse this?
fake claim
Well I have.

I can also abduct. Sera abducted fuji day one.

So here is it. Believe it or not is upto you all to decide because two survivors with neither of them against town is highly unlikely to me.
Thanks for outing yourself so you’re mafia support as abductor is scum aligned.

Unvote

Vote Lynch Reborn

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I think I should claim because there is no other way out from this.

I am Caribou. I am the SURVIVOR. I have only one win coin and that is to survive.

So ratchet claiming SURVIVOR with no harm against town is BS because no host will put two survivors in game with neither of them being against town.

Rest is upto you all to decide.
Looks like BS to me. I made my claim Day 1. Any counterclaims should have been made then. In fact, you should have counter claimed at the very start of this day phase. Instead you attempted to mislead town by inventing reasons to make your lynch push look legitimate. When it fell apart, literally the very moment it fell apart, you flipped completely.

Yeah, right, that gotta be a fake claim.

Unvote.
Vote Lynch Reborn.

Sorry, but the exact role was in Rej' last Wano game. No way he's using it here again when Caribou ain't even important enough that Act.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Glover is just coasting and not contributing anything. I can add Veco to my target pool I guess.

@Alibaba you here? Let's decide on our target pools.
Ok let's do it.

Let me check the list.

M

MUUGEN

As I said we should go for Veco then. They probably picked up on the hint Midnight laid out, I mean AL said it out loud ffs. And they know TAC's vote will count like 2,5 and with their vote now it's 3,5 while the rest of the votes are scattered across other players. That and Red being rendered powerless due to a modblock would benefit us.
vote reborn he just ousted himself.
I already answered all of this.

I’ll get to you later.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Looks like BS to me. I made my claim Day 1. Any counterclaims should have been made then. In fact, you should have counter claimed at the very start of this day phase. Instead you attempted to mislead town by inventing reasons to make your lynch push look legitimate. When it fell apart, literally the very moment it fell apart, you flipped completely.
Oh now you have time to respond lol

Too convenient

fake claim

Thanks for outing yourself so you’re mafia support as abductor is scum aligned.

Unvote

Vote Lynch Reborn
Yeah, right, that gotta be a fake claim.

Unvote.
Vote Lynch Reborn.

Sorry, but the exact role was in Rej' last Wano game. No way he's using it here again when Caribou ain't even important enough that Act.
Well I guess you guys aren't that much experience to figure out that I was under no pressure to claim.

I wasn't getting voted out or had sus against me to claim.
But so be it.

Your wish lol

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
@Flower let's keep it simple?

Choose first half or second half of the list.

I'll take the one you don't choose.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
I follow Muugen's list. You can create another...or we split the list, but that wouldn't be good.
Oh ok. Then follow Muugen's list and I'll take the resr.

M

MUUGEN

Well I guess you guys aren't that much experience to figure out that I was under no pressure to claim.

I wasn't getting voted out or had sus against me to claim.
But so be it.

Your wish lol
For what purpose would a survivor need an abductor buff? For what reasoning would a survivor have any actives if there is no secondary wincon.

weakest gambit ive ever seen.

im experienced enough to know roles and a survivor as an abductor ain’t it.

Mashiro Blue

β€Ž
Ok then. I'll take the second half. Or you go by Muugen list and I go for the rest.

As of now I'm taking the second half of the complete list.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
For what purpose would a survivor need an abductor buff? For what reasoning would a survivor have any actives if there is no secondary wincon.

weakest gambit ive ever seen.

im experienced enough to know roles and a survivor as an abductor ain’t it.
Why not lynch me and find out yourself as you people think you guys are highly experienced to know everything

I claimed under no pressure or sus against me.

But....

@krogothwolf too opportunistic lol

Status
Not open for further replies.