Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Aight.

What do you mean by this exactly?

@Marimo_420 you've been mentioning that neither of the two are invests and I think I am starting to believe you tbh. Both Flowa and Ali are scum and using their knowledge of who is scum to confirm people who are townies already. Though the minor detail is that they didn't seem to know who Orochi is and offed him.
I think they did know who orochi was tbh. They might have scum invest and found Orochi and it was one of their goals in this set up.

It follows the act of Orochi getting "killed" in act 3 of the manga.
This was a planned kill in order to power up Kaido as stated in the write up.

By killing Orochi he got his passives.
Post automatically merged:

What did Luffy tell Ulti when they first met
Enlighten me. I forgot

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Vote Count

Voters

MUUGEN > Ratchet
TheAncientCenturion > Midnight Delight
Flower > TheAncientCenturion > Flower > -

Votes

Ratchet - 1
Midnight Delight - 1

Non-voters

Fallen Prince
Alibaba
Tobi
Marimo_420
Zoro D Goat
Real Go D. Usopp
Ratchet
Light D Lamperouge
Michelle
vecolaptor
RedGloverKing
krogothwolf
Midnight Delight
AL Sama

Correct me if you see any mistake.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Not much I can say. I am a Survivor, but I never anticipated two Survivors in this game. And frankly, I'd have a hard time justifying not lynching me if I were Town now too. So I can't really defend my inevitable lynch.

Yeah, whatever, not gonna vote for anyone except for TAC. He really is the best lynch today. Even if he isn't lying, he is clearly Anti-Town and clearly scum, so I don't know why there is such high resistance against his lynch.

Vote Lynch TAC.

I don't get the resistance at lynching Ratchet, is obvious a game can't have 2 survivors.
Also i don't think TAC is working for town and because maj is useful i will vote there if the wagon is bigger.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I don't get the resistance at lynching Ratchet, is obvious a game can't have 2 survivors.
Also i don't think TAC is working for town and because maj is useful i will vote there if the wagon is bigger.
I mean, why can't a game have two survivors? I agree it's very atypical, but impossible? No way.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
What do you mean?

I am for lynching Ratchet, was someone anyone claim actions?
Midnight apparently tried to kill Veco and failed. Ali invested Muug and says he is town. Flowa invested Ali and says he is an ally. Though I am not buying it.

Flowa is scum. And I am beginning to think Ali is one too.

What do you mean?

Midnight apparently tried to kill Veco and failed. Ali invested Muug and says he is town. Flowa invested Ali and says he is an ally. Though I am not buying it.

Flowa is scum. And I am beginning to think Ali is one too.
Can you stop being such an obvious scum? Why are you defending TAC, a claimed Anti-Town, so damn hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.