Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I'm Kawamatsu and Town. You not going for obvious scum and instead pushing the Town Invest is speaking volumes. It's like I caught your Godfather and you're desperately trying to protect him.
The thing is I am not buying you being that Flowa.

Typical FLowa scum strategy. Claim to get town cred and destroy them from inside.

I don't care about TAC though.

Like everyone should see by now that TAC is f***ing Mafia with how he pushes confirmed Luffy and Town Midnight. How about you actually start voting him out, but no, you keep pushing me instead of him.
Post automatically merged:

The thing is I am not buying you being that Flowa.

Typical FLowa scum strategy. Claim to get town cred and destroy them from inside.

I don't care about TAC though.
Yeah, you're scum. Get tf outta here.

How dare I claim to confirm Townies and narrow down scum. Scums just scared cuz they got no counter for my ability.

So...Al, Light, TAC...sounds about right for the scum team.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Lmao.
Wanna bet Flowa??

Lazy. You wanted town cred. Yeah your ability that's been practically useless this entire game.

Why did you switch?
Light, no offense, but you're not dumb, you should notice by now that TAC is f***ing scum, but since you don't wanna see this, apparently, I can only think that you're scum as well and protecting him. So yes, let's bet that you're scum. I can 100% guarantee that I'm Town, too.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Light, no offense, but you're not dumb, you should notice by now that TAC is f***ing scum, but since you don't wanna see this, apparently, I can only think that you're scum as well and protecting him. So yes, let's bet that you're scum. I can 100% guarantee that I'm Town, too.
I don't trust TAC much nor am I trying to protect him. I am just looking at things from all perspectives.

Aight, let's bet. The loser wears an avy of the winner's choice. Deal? I say I am not scum, you say I am.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
You could lynch me โ€” Indie who is helping town. Or Flowa who has been scummy all game, voted herself and tried to deflect a Midnight lynch. Hmmmmmm. Whatโ€™s better?

I don't trust TAC much nor am I trying to protect him. I am just looking at things from all perspectives.

Aight, let's bet. The loser wears an avy of the winner's choice. Deal? I say I am not scum, you say I am.
Sure. I take this bet.

You could lynch me โ€” Indie who is helping town. Or Flowa who has been scummy all game, voted herself and tried to deflect a Midnight lynch. Hmmmmmm. Whatโ€™s better?
Lynching you who goes after a confirmed Luffy is 100% better.

S T O P T R Y I N G T O L Y N C H T O W N.

N O 1 S H O U L D T R U S T Y O U I F T H E Y' R E T O W N.

Hope I made myself clear.

Last edited:

Rej

Year of the black beard!
โ€Ž
Vote Count

Voters

MUUGEN > Ratchet > RedGloverKing
TheAncientCenturion > Midnight Delight > Ratchet
Flower > TheAncientCenturion > Flower > - > TheAncientCenturion
Michelle > Ratchet
Midnight Delight > TheAncientCenturion
Alibaba > TheAncientCenturion

Votes

TheAncientCenturion - 3
Ratchet - 2
RedGloverKing - 1

Non-voters

Fallen Prince
Tobi
Marimo_420
Zoro D Goat
Real Go D. Usopp
Ratchet
Light D Lamperouge
vecolaptor
RedGloverKing
krogothwolf
AL Sama

Correct me if you see any mistake.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Sure. I take this bet.

Lynching you who goes after a confirmed Luffy is 100% better.

S T O P T R Y I N G T O L Y N C H T O W N.

N O 1 S H O U L D T R U S T Y O U I F T H E Y' R E T O W N.

Hope I made myself clear.
Today, Rachet. Tomorrow your precious Kaido. The day after? You.

Today, Rachet. Tomorrow your precious Kaido. The day after? You.
You mean your precious Kaidou. Since your beloved Pay Pay is working for him. That is if you aren't lying which is possible, but unlikely at this point.

And these no voters smh. At this point just kill all those inactifags, they're not helping at all.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
How about you share yours? And no, "FlOWa Is SCum" does not count. Give me sth entertaining to read, scum Raito.
I already did. You Ratch, Red, Veco scum. TAC is self declared scum of some kind, and probably Krog, but basing it on Kiwi's measly play at the start.

Let's see yours.

I already did. You Ratch, Red, Veco scum. TAC is self declared scum of some kind, and probably Krog, but basing it on Kiwi's measly play at the start.

Let's see yours.
You, obviously or else I wouldn't take the bet.

TAC is outed scum.

Al is scum.

Ratchet is probably just a Survivor and the guy you guys wanna hang to protect TAC.

Legit nothing Red has done implies he's scum. He plays just as coast-y as the other games before, too.

Dunno how Veco plays, but he seems good.

You legit just go for low hanging fruits, how much more obvious scum can you be?

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
You, obviously or else I wouldn't take the bet.
I'll make sure to give you a real nice avy Flowa.

You legit just go for low hanging fruits, how much more obvious scum can you be?
Lmfao. Not. I've been on Veco's ass since like the last phase, and I don't how you don't doubt your buddy Mid not being able to kill him and he tried.

I'll make sure to give you a real nice avy Flowa.

Lmfao. Not. I've been on Veco's ass since like the last phase, and I don't how you don't doubt your buddy Mid not being able to kill him and he tried.
Yeah, I like my Town buddy Mid. Unlike you scum he's finally going for TAC, too. Can't help but feel you're protecting him since I don't see your vote on obvious scum yet. Also, if anything the kill was probably delayed. There was no failed kill, so that's the only plausible explanation for this, so this says nothing about Veco. But you go for your headcanon of scum Flowa instead of actually trying to game solve.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah, I like my Town buddy Mid. Unlike you scum he's finally going for TAC, too. Can't help but feel you're protecting him since I don't see your vote on obvious scum yet. Also, if anything the kill was probably delayed. There was no failed kill, so that's the only plausible explanation for this, so this says nothing about Veco. But you go for your headcanon of scum Flowa instead of actually trying to game solve.
OK.

How is it delayed then??

I am trying to game solve though.

Status
Not open for further replies.