Status
Not open for further replies.
No i voted muugen, to keep things the way they were before muugen decided to fuck what we were doing (fact checking TAC) up. Then after that you voted Fallen.
After that it was revealed we were a bit wrong about the number of votes that TAC gets and i unvoted Muugen. You voted fallen(confirmed town) to ''save'' Muugen, it could be buddying.

I dont trust Midnight's claim because TAC litteraly said he was Ulti( a beast pirate) who's also a lyncher so i dont see how he can say that.
The fact we know now that Fallen is villager was not an info available at Eod.
You unvoted in the last minute and i didn't have the time to unvote myself to reestablish the equality because i saw your vote at :00, and i thought the day ended. Is simple as that.

oh no, two people are sussing me! This must be a coordinated attack to tag team me! :pepeke:

I think there's one scum in the Fallen Prince voters: Muugen, Drago, Michelle

That's why I wanted to hear what were you guy's cases on Drago and Michelle.
Oh so you mean your scum list is the same as mine, really cool coincidence. Did you know that Flower said that Muugen is town due to results?

As for what i said, you both appeared at about the same time, one saying he is almost done isoing me and then you saying im your top suspect.

Did you know i read you as scum since yesterday?

You've been awfully neutral so far.
Your read from yesterday
No one is really raising a red flag for me atm except maybe Fallen Prince because yeah, I agree the vote on Muugen was opportunistic then he disappeared after he got called out. Muugen is really aggressive but I've never played with him before and I'd say that he strikes me as more town-lean just because I don't think scum will be trying to get all of this attention right now. And To those who knows Beta and knows what I'm referencing to, Muugen is kinda giving me the Beta's "I am townleader/doctor vibe".

Ussop seems townie to me too. Fuji...we'll have to see. Same with TAC. No strong reads on them.
And Tobra said he is town so he must be good :afrokappa:
Besides Fallen, awfully diplomatic you were :yodawhat:. Also, Muugen was Town read by you right, why the flip? Dont tell me its because of Last Dp's events.
Post automatically merged:

Better than that, since you are sussing drago and michele and muugen. What's your case on them?

oh no, two people are sussing me! This must be a coordinated attack to tag team me! :pepeke:

If Muugen is villager too the wagons were t/t so this kind of analysis is wrong.

I want to hear your read on the players you mentioned.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Oh so you mean your scum list is the same as mine, really cool coincidence. Did you know that Flower said that Muugen is town due to results?

As for what i said, you both appeared at about the same time, one saying he is almost done isoing me and then you saying im your top suspect.

Did you know i read you as scum since yesterday?

You've been awfully neutral so far.
Your read from yesterday

Besides Fallen, awfully diplomatic you were :yodawhat:. Also, Muugen was Town read by you right, why the flip? Dont tell me its because of Last Dp's events.

Better than that, since you are sussing drago and michele and muugen. What's your case on them?
I don't see why I should care that you're sus of me because I'm inactive. It's not like telling you why I'm afk will convince you of anything.

And yeah, I know Flowa mentioned that. That's why I asked for people building a case on Michelle and Drago to expand because I'm interested in them than Muugen.

This doesn't mean I townclear Muugen, I don't like that Muugen is focusing on Ratchet, the supposed survivor instead of mafia.

And um Fuji, I just said Drago and Michelle are more sus by voting patterns. I already gave one case: that's the case on you. Now you want me to iso their posts and build a case? Moreover, it's for you who I think is scum?

Nah I'll pass. I don't get paid enough for this

M

MUUGEN

Did you read the last day phase? I made it clear that I didn't believe his claim. It's just that this reasoning you're using is dumb. You can't suspect someone for no contribution when they made it clear that they won't contribute. That's my issue with this.
your issue with me pushing Ratchet is alarming as Town Drago wouldn’t let someone just slide by es when you were following my lead on Ratchet, no you were not leading town yesterday.
What are your reads @MUUGEN ?
just cause you tag me twice doesn’t make me post faster.

you - I was scum reading you eod given your random claim for no reason And other reasonings with your beghavior after that, but youve done it before and it’s 50/50 with your alignment cause sometimes you’ll random claim and “confirm“ someone as Town with an invest so I still give you a scum read. Not to mention you OMGUS‘d Fuji.

Ratchet - reasons already given.

Midnight - jumped on the muu is scum train cause I play aggressive early phase randomly started soft claimed with things like Yama is neutral then “confirmed” pro toen indie.l I have info read more as a bait for Yama to come out, ”invested” tac and is planning on wasting another invest on him again. Where I think tac has been one of more reasonable players here so far, I dont think he war an invest albeit I asked for him to be bigger but this was on the basis we couldn’t find someone better. Claims yama is tied their role either momo , Luffy or Kaido since TAC claimed Ulti I’d lean Kaido as I don’t see Luffy or momo having an inset and Mono not even being a flavor as they are captured during this act. Also wanted to vote for Flower after she claimed or me when the consensus was I was town aligned.

Michelle/Kiwi- iffy she was pushing And questioning me early game then did a 180 when fallen and midn started my push. Nat read Michele and/or Kiwi as scum this game and she was first offed albeit she basically outed Due to TAC and her own doing. I’m keeping Nata reads in mind for both chelles and kiwi. Fuji also have kiwi a slight scum read.

Real/veco - very bad reasoning for my push stated It seemed opportunistic. Real is a shitposter and Both solely focused on me. Veco casted a vote on me While protecting Ratchet from my push. Real wanted to claim but rej hails from OJ where every scum is given fake claims so doesn’t mean much to me.

Dragopuppy - Leanscum he came at flower pretty quickly after she gave me a town read which was the basis of his scumread. Half pushed which he ultimately dropped his push On her and never really tried until he found an easier lynch push. Then began pushing Ratchet piggybacking my push for him Even though he questioned Nat for her reasoning and vote against Ratchet he then continue his claim but all of sudden is allowing Ratchet to just coast not his typical town MO. Along with him pushing Ratchet he questioned Fuji for taking Indies for their claims at face value. Claims he led town yesterday but voted fallen only after we were already coming into agreement on mainly from TAC leading that push given his gameplay and push against me.refused to give reasonings agsinst Michelle.

fuji - really don’t like his reluctance to believe claims, Flower, midnight, Ratchet and TAC. not sure yet made some really bad points EoD1 @Fujishiro given Ratchet claimed Pero and not Drake what are your thoughts now?

And um Fuji, I just said Drago and Michelle are more sus by voting patterns. I already gave one case: that's the case on you. Now you want me to iso their posts and build a case? Moreover, it's for you who I think is scum?

Nah I'll pass. I don't get paid enough for this
Never said i sussed you for being inactive, dont put words into my mouth.

I dont care about your case on me because i am town, therefore its completely uselless and feels forced.

Something else is I probably need an explanation on the sus on Michelle or the sus on Drago cuz I don't see anything jarring.
No mention of voting patterns, youre just asking people for the sus on michelle and drago

This was after me/flower were on drago michelle's cases based on the votes yesterday. I alredy told you not to use the ''Excuse'' of oh its because of what happened last DP, me and flower came out with that reasoning first. You jumped on it it almost feels like.

You arent getting paid anything, its a game and if youre town you should help. You wasting your time on me tells me youre either scum or being lazy rn. Because i havent done anything out of the ordinary.

fuji - really don’t like his reluctance to believe claims, Flower, midnight, Ratchet and TAC. not sure yet made some really bad points EoD1 @Fujishiro given Ratchet claimed Pero and not Drake what are your thoughts now?
What do you mean reluctance to believe claims? Ive been doing the contrary, i believed TAC's claim you didnt, i believed Flower's claim, midnight didnt claim anything unless i missed it, i believed ratchet's claim, and i saw he claimed peros since yesterday. I even had a talk about it with drago, he claimed he isnt harmful to town, i dont reallly believe that but to me a survivor isnt a priority atm. Its mafia.

I had no bad points, yes i was going off road with relying on TAC than yamato, but one can potentially be harmful to town thus its better to have on our side than someone who already probably leans town.

So what are you talking about right now? You basically said nothing about me, and or were just plain wrong.

Also, i think midnight is none of the characters you mentioned.

[Vote Lynch Midnight Delight]
Why not drago or tobi?
Midnight is acting erratic but he does that a lot. He is low on my radar tbh.
In no way defending his flip flopping, but thats inherently not a scum trait. Scum tends to be more calculated.

Last edited:

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Never said i sussed you for being inactive, dont put words into my mouth.

I dont care about your case on me because i am town, therefore its completely uselless and feels forced.

No mention of voting patterns, youre just asking people for the sus on michelle and drago

This was after me/flower were on drago michelle's cases based on the votes yesterday. I alredy told you not to use the ''Excuse'' of oh its because of what happened last DP, me and flower came out with that reasoning first. You jumped on it it almost feels like.

You arent getting paid anything, its a game and if youre town you should help. You wasting your time on me tells me youre either scum or being lazy rn. Because i havent done anything out of the ordinary.
oh yeah, I guess openly buddying and hard defending a neutral who is looking to lynch a town-lean neutral isn't anything out of the ordinary....

And you're right, I am wasting my time arguing with you. You're scummy af.

Vote Lynch Fuji

oh yeah, I guess openly buddying and hard defending a neutral who is looking to lynch a town-lean neutral isn't anything out of the ordinary....

And you're right, I am wasting my time arguing with you. You're scummy af.

Vote Lynch Fuji
I am town, you are literally wasting everyone’s time right now. Why would i buddy with a neutral as a scum so openly? I’m not dumb. The dude even expressed willingness to help town.
And no one was sussing him nor asking him any question, he just came out and said it.
So when you claim miller, and when people somewhat “trust “ you it’s not buddying but this is?

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I am town, you are literally wasting everyone’s time right now. Why would i buddy with a neutral as a scum so openly? I’m not dumb. The dude even expressed willingness to help town.
And no one was sussing him nor asking him any question, he just came out and said it.
So when you claim miller, and when people somewhat “trust “ you it’s not buddying but this is?
That's weak tho. Miller is town while neutral isn't. If you're town, you should know that by flavour, Yamato is more likely to be town-lean than Ulti.

I'm not saying you have to lynch him right away because of that claim but why would you say that you choose Ulti over Yamato?

That's weak tho. Miller is town while neutral isn't. If you're town, you should know that by flavour, Yamato is more likely to be town-lean than Ulti.

I'm not saying you have to lynch him right away because of that claim but why would you say that you choose Ulti over Yamato?
At the end of it all the mission of town is to lynch all threats, yamato isn’t town so I do not care much about her in the long run.

And yamato’s wincon probably has to do with town winning anyways if I had to guess so it’s better to have a lyncher like tac on towns camp with the carrot(yamato) as a reward than have him do whatever and potentially harm town.

Yamato won’t harm town so that’s why I’m prioritizing TAC.

Michelle/Kiwi- iffy she was pushing And questioning me early game then did a 180 when fallen and midn started my push. Nat read Michele and/or Kiwi as scum this game and she was first offed albeit she basically outed Due to TAC and her own doing. I’m keeping Nata reads in mind for both chelles and kiwi. Fuji also have kiwi a slight scum read.
I had a suspicion on Nat tbh, i didn't expect her to be town, that would be a second game when i can't read her, probably because of big playstyle difference..
I wonder why did you say Michelle/Kiwi, it was hard to make 2 ideas from that part of your post?
Also you make the same thing with Real/Veco.

Why would you connect 2 players like this?

Back to what you say as 180 i reevaluated your slot and i thought you look more like a villager than not and after that moment you posted in a way that convinced me like 90% that you are villager.

I think Flower s read on me looks good because she was not pockety and she could take benefit from the fact my playstyle is unknown here to let me suspected and make a slight push, but she didn't do this.

Idk what to say about Drago, something is not right in the fact he still avoided to give a read on me. This is not townie, i remember town Drago being wrong about me but having a stance though, while now he is evasive.

Kiwi made a post who made me suspect her but i will not search it now because is 1 am and i accidentally woke up.

Back to sleep, I'll be back in the morning.

Was a consensus established for this?
Nope. But you need consensus for this? We may not reach consensus so easy..

But i would like to know: were you absent for Eod, or you were lurking and check if you are in any danger, ready to react?

Last edited:
D

Dragomir

your issue with me pushing Ratchet is alarming as Town Drago wouldn’t let someone just slide by es when you were following my lead on Ratchet, no you were not leading town yesterday.
What are you talking about? I didn't follow shit.

Dragopuppy - Leanscum he came at flower pretty quickly after she gave me a town read which was the basis of his scumread. Half pushed which he ultimately dropped his push On her and never really tried until he found an easier lynch push. Then began pushing Ratchet piggybacking my push for him Even though he questioned Nat for her reasoning and vote against Ratchet he then continue his claim but all of sudden is allowing Ratchet to just coast not his typical town MO. Along with him pushing Ratchet he questioned Fuji for taking Indies for their claims at face value. Claims he led town yesterday but voted fallen only after we were already coming into agreement on mainly from TAC leading that push given his gameplay and push against me.refused to give reasonings agsinst Michelle.
No, Muugen I didn't piggyback your Ratchet suspicion. I don't even know the reasons why you pushed for him but they're not the same. And seeing how you're pushing him for not being contributive, I can guarantee that our pushes against him are completely unrelated. My questioning against Nat had nothing to do with Ratchet himself. It was more that she was not voting for TAC when she says that she wants to take out harmful indies. She wasn't being consistent with her own reasoning.

This gross misinterpretation of my posts coming from all of you guys is seriously pissing me off. How tf y'all are finding this shit even remotely suspicious is beyond me.

Idk what to say about Drago, something is not right in the fact he still avoided to give a read on me. This is not townie, i remember town Drago being wrong about me but having a stance though, while now he is evasive.
Michelle, me refusing to give reads is literally nothing new. You expected me to know your meta so I expect you to at least that one tiny tidbit. I'm not being evasive. When I don't feel like doing something, I'm not gonna do it. It isn't hard to understand.

Was a consensus established for this?
Claim the damn wincon already dude. This consensus crap is annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.